The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Good morning everyone, for the fixed audio installation that I'm realizing, I have the need to switch a stereo XLR signal...

danvales82
replies: 2 views: 320
Richard Crowley 5 hours ago

My lead is dying on my focal spirit professional headphones. And seen as ill be making some balanced cables for my new monitors...

kev herb
replies: 3 views: 540
Richard Crowley 1 day ago

Hello all, I want to wallmount my JBL 305p's, and am looking at this, however I feel like 8° tilt is not nearly enough, and I...

yusisushi
replies: 3 views: 492
Richard Crowley 1 day ago

Has anyone tried this? Not a single mention anywhere here https://amposo.com/products/wirelesssystem

JetLag
replies: 7 views: 4,000
ttkfirst 1 day ago

I'm looking for some speaker stands to put my JBL 4412A's horizontal at ear level. They're big - 1'x2', ~50lbs. I can DIY some...

kafka
replies: 5 views: 645
kafka 3 days ago

Hey guys, new to the website so forgive me if this has already been brought up, but I'm just curious as to whether or not I'm...

Sussman
replies: 1 views: 550
DrewE 4 days ago

Hello all, My keyboard got a connector tip stuck in it and I damaged the original jack trying to get it out while not realizing...

Layman
replies: 20 views: 527
Layman 4 days ago

Hi guys, here the noob question: I recently bought the korg volca bass and it's my very first piece of hardware. Im not going...

ddisca
replies: 1 views: 417
drsaamah 5 days ago

I've got an Otari MTR-90 MKII with the EC-101 synchronizer kit installed. I cannot find any info anywhere on how to use the...

coniglius
replies: 11 views: 3,313
waltzingbear 6 days ago

hello! i just bought a quiklok rack stand but it is horribly unstable and the thought of it crashing down is rather terrifying....

magnolia
replies: 4 views: 411
magnolia 6 days ago

Hey there guys. Any electronic gurus in the house? I'm trying to match a power supply to my FMR Audio Really Nice Compressor. The...

kckruse
replies: 4 views: 3,610
DrewE 1 week ago

Hi, I've been having trouble finding the connector for the outputs for this audix mixing console. I have attached a few photos to...

kittxd
replies: 6 views: 509
kittxd 1 week ago

I need to run at least 2 boosted USB, 2- 8Channel AES and a DVI-D (or possibly an HDMI instead) cables together in about 30-35'...

vibrations1951
replies: 6 views: 608
vibrations1951 1 week ago

I think the Mackie Big knob passive controller would be great for my home studio except I could need a third source input (it's...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 6 views: 384
kafka 1 week ago

I recently bought a mixer and decided to make my own DB25 cables to save money. I did put small pieces of heat shrink over each...

Obe1
replies: 51 views: 2,832
drsaamah 1 week ago

Hi, I'm brining my telefunken ela m 251 E from USA to Europe. The USA ones use 110 volts and in europe there's 220V. So...

beatsbydre
replies: 3 views: 476
beatsbydre 1 week ago

I'm looking for a simple passive mono + mono summing X 4 channels that would give me 8 mono ins to 4 mono outs (or 4 stereo ins...

Inkog
replies: 20 views: 5,499
elegentdrum 2 weeks ago

I'm wiring a rack to hold my drum preamps - 12 channels. The vast majority of the time, the mics will be left set up on the kit,...

reelbigspikey
replies: 2 views: 445
vogelchr 2 weeks ago

I have a pretty complex chain and I'm searching for help with the best solution. I'm currently running things in this...

vwhotz
replies: 0 views: 306
vwhotz 2 weeks ago

I would like to know about possible dual keyboard stands that can support a digital piano (88 weighted keys and extremely heavy),...

Rijo
replies: 2 views: 446
Rijo 2 weeks ago

Hi! I don't know if this website is appropriate for this topic but I was wondering if using microphone cables with DMX terminator...

Chronz
replies: 4 views: 560
DrewE 2 weeks ago

I bought a 1960 s telefunken cable for a tube microphone today, well I am curious what color is good for what? And whats inside....

QueenSisi
replies: 1 views: 503
Richard Crowley 2 weeks ago

Hi! I want to use several individual (mono) outputs of my TR-909 to send through a KT-76 compressor. Now, this compressor is...

neoking
replies: 1 views: 484
DrewE 2 weeks ago

EDIT: I have not been home to test this yet, but my issue was apparently more fundamental (Im a noob with live audio setup). The...

horsefarm
replies: 1 views: 492
Bushman 3 weeks ago

After a zillion gigs, today we had major problems connecting the pa4x to a pair of x32 mixers through a snake. The festival...

michaelpeets
replies: 2 views: 469
CathodeRay 3 weeks ago

Hi guys! Almost all of my gear in the studio uses balanced connections and I would like to keep it that way, as I am fed up with...

FriFlo
replies: 8 views: 1,857
FriFlo 3 weeks ago

I've had a Nord Piano 88, a Nord Stage 2 HA88 and now I own a Nord Stage 3 HA88. The thing that always has been the same is my...

GeeDeWee
replies: 0 views: 368
GeeDeWee 3 weeks ago

So I've been Googling this for a decent bit tonight trying to figure out what's the microphone weight limit. All I can find is a...

jbird951
replies: 1 views: 567
Folkie 4 weeks ago

Can anyone advise on what alternatives there are for creating multi-pair cables or snakes without using DB25 connectors? I find...

siddhu
replies: 8 views: 576
siddhu 4 weeks ago

I love the idea: a little box with an RJ-45 split into four XLRs (or whatever) connected by a piece of category cable. You can...

zjrt02
replies: 25 views: 2,029
Dkay 4 weeks ago

Hi, I wonder whether anyone has any insights on this: One remark up front: this is not about what is 'balanced' or unbalanced....

StupidDisco
replies: 9 views: 501
StupidDisco 4 weeks ago

Hello all. I know this is most def a console to multi-track recording cable.. says it’s made by Malco 038. I just couldn’t...

Vitonando
replies: 2 views: 497
Richard Crowley 4 weeks ago

I have a new Prophet-6 module and the manual instructs to use for output: "Unbalanced, 1⁄4 inch audio outputs." I...

replies: 8 views: 534
Richard Crowley 4 weeks ago

Greetings everyone, has any of you tips on where to find a plastic protection lid/sturdy cover for on the front panel of the...

andreatti
replies: 1 views: 409
Thomas W. Bethe 4 weeks ago

Hi, I have a cheap, unbranded scissor arm desk boom from ebay, which included a mic clip. I also have a floor stand which I...

ballzac
replies: 9 views: 678
12ax7 4 weeks ago

I'm working towards making better recordings. My music store has gone ahead & ordered 25 ft. Mogami studio quad mic....

Thrip
replies: 9 views: 6,497
Speedskater 12th June 2019

Hi all! I apologize because this will be a little lengthy. I finally received my new McONE-B monitor controller today and it...

tonepot
replies: 3 views: 547
Richard Crowley 10th June 2019

Hi. I’m sure this has been asked a lot. I read through here and also google but still couldn’t find an answer probably those...

mnd
replies: 2 views: 531
Richard Crowley 10th June 2019

Hi all, Anyone used / own Alva Dsub cables? Are they any good? How do they compare to Mogami? The seem to be RME’s...

lukecage
replies: 1 views: 455
Richard Crowley 8th June 2019

Hi. I have an amplifier integrated (musical fidelity M5si) with DAC built-in and with USB input for connecting to a computer....

cyclefix
replies: 2 views: 498
Richard Crowley 8th June 2019

Hi Any alternatives to the Jaspers equipment rack frame which doesn't cost 400 euros? I need a way to stack some desktop...

MarcB
replies: 10 views: 1,026
coolfog09 6th June 2019

i just bought the Drawmer 1960 Vacuum Tube Compressor from Japan, the only problem is that it has the wrong power supply cable...

drhasenbein
replies: 3 views: 587
Richard Crowley 4th June 2019

Hi There, I'm wanting to learn and build a few of my on XLR cables. Have seen recommended Neutrik connectors and Mogami/Canare...

jdesu
replies: 2 views: 471
jdesu 4th June 2019

Hi! My Se X1 has over time become really nasty and sticky, and I decided it was time to fix it up as it didn't feel...

sakke
replies: 6 views: 714
Richard Crowley 31st May 2019

I need to get my KRK 5's away from my desk and would fit them just behinid it on those stands. On-Stage - SMS6000-P -...

Yul
replies: 7 views: 1,145
MusicMixer28 30th May 2019

Hi there, so I have my main recording gear rack/rig that has two balanced patchbays loaded with various in's and outs. All of...

part12studios
replies: 17 views: 768
part12studios 30th May 2019

Looking for a good but cheap microphone stand, just had some plastic $40-something mic stand tip and break on me. Looking for...

Dohreetoh
replies: 18 views: 1,362
Dohreetoh 25th May 2019

Is anyone aware of an Angled Jack to XLR Male cable on the market? It seems like this is a pretty unusual combination and I...

replies: 4 views: 546
Richard Crowley 24th May 2019

Somewhat of a noob to speaker cables. I have a pair of original ns10ms so I went a little crazy and bought some 12 gauges. After...

dzai
replies: 22 views: 869
foxwaves 21st May 2019

Hello, Hoping I can get some worthwhile advice here. I have a pair of passive speakers being served by this amp - Naim...

penrynlookout
replies: 1 views: 511
DrewE 19th May 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search