The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Connectors, cables, stands and accessories

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This is kind of a two part question, because I'm also curious why. I'm going to assume, that this is a...

tdot
replies: 29 views: 701
Schoeller 10 hours ago

Well, I'm slowly getting my room back together, and making decisions about what to do with the console. I do very much want to...

tdot
replies: 17 views: 413
Schoeller 11 hours ago

I recently came into a 12 channel Trident/Oram 80B. The Bucket dimensions are about 23" x 45" x 10". I'm looking...

lostwars
replies: 4 views: 280
Schoeller 2 days ago

Does anyone have a circuit and transformer model number (Jensen or similar) for a two channel isolator box for a line feed...

audiotx
replies: 2 views: 190
Richard Crowley 2 days ago

Does anyone know if the Mogami silver XLR cable uses w2552 or w2319? I bought a 15’ Mogami Silver xlr cable from...

Ari88
replies: 2 views: 471
Soundman01 3 days ago

Hi, I am searching for connectors for 2 WSW 811 450 preamps. Can anyone identify them and if possible point me in the direction...

DavidWhiteley
replies: 2 views: 220
DavidWhiteley 4 days ago

Now ... I'm not expecting an actual solution from this question, but a lot of people here seem to have a lot of mechanical...

tdot
replies: 6 views: 375
Schoeller 6 days ago

Hey everyone. I'm not a recording noob, but not a DIY cable maker either. Have a quick question regarding XLR patchbays. I...

MJFarmermac
replies: 5 views: 311
MJFarmermac 1 week ago

Hello all! With my PCM-D100 on the way I've been thinking about how I might be able to connect my stereo set of DPA 4060s to it....

craftyphotons
replies: 1 views: 238
Richard Crowley 1 week ago

Hey everyone! So, after a couple of years of routing my monitoring system in a very silly way (computer to Apogee Duet >...

kravisdaviskidd
replies: 4 views: 246
kravisdaviskidd 1 week ago

So I want to be able to get the great sound quality I get from my audio gear as well as the good video. I have a canon rebel...

johngrind
replies: 2 views: 267
Richard Crowley 1 week ago

I'm finally getting around to upgrading my rather outdated studio setup, and that means bridging the worlds of older and modern...

Lady Gaia
replies: 12 views: 395
Lady Gaia 1 week ago

Hello folks, Quick question if some could be so kind : If I have an SPDIF output which I want to hook up to a 110ohm...

woodnut
replies: 8 views: 308
Speedskater 1 week ago

Hi, I've just hooked up a samson s patch plus patchbay. (8) Inputs to the bay are coming from RME UFX+ outputs and (4) mono...

blinkybill86
replies: 2 views: 295
blinkybill86 1 week ago

Well I just realised that in some boxes of my gear that I left in my garden shed, I also left some lead cables inside them, some...

djsaintlouis
replies: 6 views: 321
Schoeller 1 week ago

Hi all, I hope this is the right section for this question but I need advice from someone who knows more about electrics than I...

mini jack
replies: 11 views: 298
Schoeller 1 week ago

I'm on my second Jumperz cable that is stuck in a microphone. I bought two Jumpers cables from Sweetwater a little over a month...

Ford Slinger
replies: 4 views: 249
Ford Slinger 1 week ago

a friend of mine showed me this, as was wanting a tall mic stand, for a pair of Om1's, the sole purpose of which, was to record...

Peter Allison
replies: 10 views: 415
Schoeller 1 week ago

Hey guys, I'm looking for a stand for my arturia keylab49 to integrate it into my home workstation. Have got a max. of 24cm...

gertsch
replies: 0 views: 188
gertsch 1 week ago

I noticed that some foam inserts can cause serious problems after some time. In the worst cases I faced, the foam had become...

Schoeller
replies: 6 views: 318
Schoeller 2 weeks ago

I have recently purchased a small recording setup after deciding to get back into the hobby, my interface has a main out...

doogle
replies: 1 views: 240
Richard Crowley 2 weeks ago

My goal: Output DAC signal to a balanced amp and unbalanced...

satisfaction2009
replies: 2 views: 209
Richard Crowley 2 weeks ago

Hello everybody, wishing you all a happy new year! I've been trying to find an answer to this question for what feels like the...

AngryAfrican
replies: 21 views: 435
Schoeller 2 weeks ago

Hi, Some newbie questions coming your way! I want to connect a bunch of synths to a patchbay, 8 of them. I've read that 90% of...

CrossinThreshold
replies: 25 views: 4,333
Avarice Bob 2 weeks ago

Does it matter what patch cables you use? In your experience, would you say they all have the same affect on the sound quality??

vintagetones
replies: 12 views: 650
cbc6403 2 weeks ago

Hi, Have a pair of PULSE PVS12 'Wedge' monitors, they have 3 distinct sockets / connections, a 1/4" jack, pair of stereo...

kr236rk
replies: 24 views: 377
kr236rk 2 weeks ago

Hey i have a midi controller using midi cables id like to connect to two different computers/interfaces at same time. What do i...

hollo321
replies: 0 views: 181
hollo321 2 weeks ago

I have three pairs of headphones right now. The first are some crappy ones I bought at a thrift store. The second are some...

squeege
replies: 1 views: 204
Thomas W. Bethe 2 weeks ago

Am wiring up a Soundcraft DC2000. Instead of jack and XLR sockets at the back, it uses eight x EDACs: 56-pin and 96-pin blocks....

filmcomposer
replies: 2 views: 265
filmcomposer 2 weeks ago

I've been wanting to rebuild my consoles power supply for a while now. Since I now have to move it, I assume now might be a good...

tdot
replies: 14 views: 424
tdot 2 weeks ago

Hey there, new around these parts of the internet. Anyway, had an issue come up recently... Bought an old echo layla 3g off...

stlbmxil
replies: 9 views: 1,265
alleykatz 2 weeks ago

It took me an hour to find where the hum was coming from. I figured I don`t move them, no problem. Several channels at once!?? #7...

BarcelonaMusic
replies: 8 views: 603
BarcelonaMusic 2 weeks ago

Hi friends, weird problem here. I have a pair of BM15a monitors that are producing extremely loud buzzing from the tweeter as...

JamieMB
replies: 5 views: 421
plastic_ 2 weeks ago

I'm looking for something similar to a regular folding keyboard stand, I'm just not sure what to go for. Preferably under the...

skench_official
replies: 0 views: 184
skench_official 2 weeks ago

Hey ppl Im unsure of what connection I need to hook up this Goodmans Magnum SL speaker. Picture of the connections here:...

AnaLoGMunKy
replies: 3 views: 262
AnaLoGMunKy 3 weeks ago

I have an SP-404A, and a Yamaha MX49. I want to connect both to my Push 2. or have it so I can use all three at once. I have a...

LostSauce
replies: 0 views: 206
LostSauce 3 weeks ago

So I have a few keyboards that have midi through USB type b and I was wondering if it would possible to send midi through a cable...

Xsm0deus
replies: 1 views: 287
Richard Crowley 3 weeks ago

Hey I own 2 x K&M Keyboard stands - the 18810 and 18813 18810 Table-style keyboard stand >>Omega<< 18813...

gypsymoth
replies: 1 views: 238
Thomas W. Bethe 3 weeks ago

Hi there, I've had this niggling issues for a while now and it is starting to really annoy me. My set up is as follows: PC...

danyjr
replies: 5 views: 408
M.Retra 3 weeks ago

I'm hoping someone can recommend from experience a 15' USB 2.0 cable that will work for multitrack recording from an X32, M32,...

Frank Kennedy
replies: 0 views: 259
Frank Kennedy 3 weeks ago

Hi, I would like to assemble carbon fiber microphone stands and use something like a Schoeps RG8, but the cost is too High. Any...

Honolulu
replies: 2 views: 319
Honolulu 3 weeks ago

Don't know if this topic has been discussed before, I just did a quick forum search. Compact XLR connectors can be handy for...

Schoeller
replies: 1 views: 302
Richard Crowley 4 weeks ago

Hey all, not sure if I'm posting this in the right spot? I just bought an xfilter rack on Reverb, from the UK and I live in the...

szyam
replies: 12 views: 405
szyam 4 weeks ago

Looking into getting some of my own kit together and was looking at some cabling. Van Damme are an obvious choice for durability,...

Welshhobo
replies: 0 views: 250
Welshhobo 4 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
skinicod 19th December 2017

I have some decent gear, but cheap standard instrument cables (i.e. HOSA or unknown brands from China bought from eBay. I don't...

aligak
replies: 289 views: 13,960
robert82 18th December 2017

I'm not sure which forum this really belongs in ... I don't think it's Geekslutz as it's not really 'modification' ... and I'm...

tdot
replies: 10 views: 482
Thomas W. Bethe 18th December 2017

Hey guys i have an interface that only as adat in and out and i need to send in to it a signal from spdif coax. Should i get some...

judiefre1
replies: 3 views: 497
Thomas W. Bethe 16th December 2017

I'm looking for a monitor controller as follows: - send output to any combination of two or preferably three pairs of active...

gx2
replies: 1 views: 433
teknosmoker 15th December 2017

Hi, I have a Vox AC4TV tube amp which sounds absolutely awesome, and which is very well suited to play on low volumes...

DieterVDW
replies: 1 views: 316
Richard Crowley 15th December 2017

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search