The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Connectors, cables, stands and accessories

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi everyone. I have an old pair of Alesis monitor one MK2 laying around and my son wants to use them. problem it that one needs a...

RTR
replies: 0 views: 1
RTR 3 minutes ago

So, I've been making a lot of progress on a lot of things, I should have some updates soon! However, now, I realize I've...

tdot
replies: 12 views: 507
tdot 12 hours ago

Does anyone know where I can buy this kind of headphone/earbud cable, but in WHITE? I tried eBay and Aliexpress and all I...

SilentSound
replies: 5 views: 347
Richard Crowley 21 hours ago

Anyone using these for AES duties? How do you find them for analog over other cables? I use Mogami 2549 and 3173 and would love...

zoom25
replies: 31 views: 3,561
cymruroots 22 hours ago

I recently bought an old Kawai K1 synth. I replaced the internal battery, bought a MIDI-USB interface (Amazon.com: MIDI to USB...

pharoah
replies: 0 views: 168
pharoah 1 day ago

I’m looking to buy a balanced samson-s patchbay and have a quick question regarding stereo operation. When connecting various...

jeebles
replies: 4 views: 307
jeebles 1 day ago

My goal: Output DAC signal to a balanced amp and unbalanced...

satisfaction2009
replies: 5 views: 400
Thomas W. Bethe 3 days ago

Hi all, im in the middle of soldering some new speaker cables for guitar cabs and have a question. I had always bought...

sounds&words
replies: 2 views: 272
sounds&words 4 days ago

I'm finally getting around to upgrading my rather outdated studio setup, and that means bridging the worlds of older and modern...

Lady Gaia
replies: 13 views: 538
Lady Gaia 4 days ago

I have a giant roll of mogami quad neglex mini, 4 leads and a ground. I know it's overkill to make TS 1/8" patch cables,...

tonerow
replies: 3 views: 289
Richard Crowley 5 days ago

Well, I'm slowly getting my room back together, and making decisions about what to do with the console. I do very much want to...

tdot
replies: 29 views: 675
philsaudio 5 days ago

I am in the process of rethinking my studio cabling. Two years ago I made the mistake of deciding to buy only one Patchbay...

FriFlo
replies: 4 views: 367
deedeeyeah 5 days ago

Hello Gearslutz, I've got a mix of 12 synths and drum machines that I need to cable up. As I understand they are all unbalanced...

jasonnevis
replies: 23 views: 883
tonerow 5 days ago

I am moving house soon. I am going to build a rack. I bought a patch bay and all other components to get started. What I need is...

Gab_Azz
replies: 3 views: 290
Gab_Azz 1 week ago

Hi all, I have just purchased an Apogee One interface for Mac/iOs. I will be mainly using it to run Logic off my MBP in a...

Dee Kuul
replies: 4 views: 329
Dee Kuul 1 week ago

I've been wanting to rebuild my consoles power supply for a while now. Since I now have to move it, I assume now might be a good...

tdot
replies: 18 views: 645
tdot 1 week ago

Looking for (non-table) stand set-up for keyboard, laptop, iPad, Ableton controller, sound card, etc for live pefromamce

TS-12
replies: 5 views: 294
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

This is kind of a two part question, because I'm also curious why. I'm going to assume, that this is a...

tdot
replies: 30 views: 959
tdot 1 week ago

Hey i have a midi controller using midi cables id like to connect to two different computers/interfaces at same time. What do i...

hollo321
replies: 3 views: 333
FriFlo 1 week ago

Hi all, I recently found a Frontline X4 Chorus/Flange analogue delay rack in a local charity shop. They had no idea what it was...

Maxhj1999
replies: 0 views: 230
Maxhj1999 1 week ago

I am new to the audiophile community and need a little help setting something a little unusal up. I am currently using he400i...

Mpass
replies: 1 views: 251
stella645 1 week ago

Hey all Just wondering if anyone can help, Ive been trying to basicly figure out how I would hook up the Audient ASP880 which...

Rixsta
replies: 3 views: 303
pentagon 2 weeks ago

Hello, I own a pair of rokits and I was wondering what is the best way to set them up? Currently I've got a Behringer 302usb...

kazaa117
replies: 4 views: 306
Richard Crowley 2 weeks ago

I'm trying to find microphone stand arms that are fitted with a female end (as well as the usual male end). Any idea? I've...

oinkbanana
replies: 3 views: 281
Folkie 2 weeks ago

Hi, I'm using the PreSonus Audiobox USB as my interface on Windows 10. My Loudspeakers and my microphone are connected to the...

LaGo
replies: 0 views: 238
LaGo 2 weeks ago

Hi, I've been trying to solve this problem for a while and can't seem to find the right solution. I am trying to set up a live...

viger
replies: 1 views: 309
Schoeller 2 weeks ago

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows what could potentially be causing this. My AES on my symphony is coming...

kinkykow
replies: 0 views: 247
kinkykow 2 weeks ago

Hi, I have the Mogami premium speaker cables with the Two15 Its worth it getting the Amphion Speaker Cables? if yes what is the...

SonicStrike
replies: 11 views: 724
Karloff70 2 weeks ago

I want to buy the moog sub 37, but it has no gate or cv outputs. In order to get those, i need to buy the cv edition, but could i...

Fkunited
replies: 3 views: 301
ShadowsOfLife 2 weeks ago

I do a little bit of recording in my home office, and I'm wondering how to organise my limited space. I'm thinking about buying...

deejayen
replies: 4 views: 362
Schoeller 2 weeks ago

Hi all I'm running in a problem with my new Korg minilogue. As soon as the synth is connected via USB there is unwanted...

Memfixx
replies: 4 views: 929
guitarhero123 3 weeks ago

I want a special XLR Accessory that doesn’t seem to exist yet. The accessory would connect two XLR cables together, include an...

Reactor89
replies: 3 views: 389
Thomas W. Bethe 3 weeks ago

Hi, Some newbie questions coming your way! I want to connect a bunch of synths to a patchbay, 8 of them. I've read that 90% of...

CrossinThreshold
replies: 26 views: 4,579
audibell 3 weeks ago

I recently came into a 12 channel Trident/Oram 80B. The Bucket dimensions are about 23" x 45" x 10". I'm looking...

lostwars
replies: 4 views: 375
Schoeller 3 weeks ago

Does anyone have a circuit and transformer model number (Jensen or similar) for a two channel isolator box for a line feed...

audiotx
replies: 2 views: 277
Richard Crowley 3 weeks ago

Does anyone know if the Mogami silver XLR cable uses w2552 or w2319? I bought a 15’ Mogami Silver xlr cable from...

Ari88
replies: 2 views: 622
Soundman01 4 weeks ago

Hi, I am searching for connectors for 2 WSW 811 450 preamps. Can anyone identify them and if possible point me in the direction...

DavidWhiteley
replies: 2 views: 291
DavidWhiteley 4 weeks ago

Now ... I'm not expecting an actual solution from this question, but a lot of people here seem to have a lot of mechanical...

tdot
replies: 6 views: 554
Schoeller 4 weeks ago

Hey everyone. I'm not a recording noob, but not a DIY cable maker either. Have a quick question regarding XLR patchbays. I...

MJFarmermac
replies: 5 views: 406
MJFarmermac 4 weeks ago

Hello all! With my PCM-D100 on the way I've been thinking about how I might be able to connect my stereo set of DPA 4060s to it....

craftyphotons
replies: 1 views: 370
Richard Crowley 4 weeks ago

Hey everyone! So, after a couple of years of routing my monitoring system in a very silly way (computer to Apogee Duet >...

kravisdaviskidd
replies: 4 views: 323
kravisdaviskidd 4 weeks ago

So I want to be able to get the great sound quality I get from my audio gear as well as the good video. I have a canon rebel...

johngrind
replies: 2 views: 371
Richard Crowley 4 weeks ago

Hello folks, Quick question if some could be so kind : If I have an SPDIF output which I want to hook up to a 110ohm...

woodnut
replies: 8 views: 421
Speedskater 12th January 2018

Hi, I've just hooked up a samson s patch plus patchbay. (8) Inputs to the bay are coming from RME UFX+ outputs and (4) mono...

blinkybill86
replies: 2 views: 396
blinkybill86 10th January 2018

Well I just realised that in some boxes of my gear that I left in my garden shed, I also left some lead cables inside them, some...

djsaintlouis
replies: 6 views: 428
Schoeller 10th January 2018

Hi all, I hope this is the right section for this question but I need advice from someone who knows more about electrics than I...

mini jack
replies: 11 views: 398
Schoeller 10th January 2018

I'm on my second Jumperz cable that is stuck in a microphone. I bought two Jumpers cables from Sweetwater a little over a month...

Ford Slinger
replies: 4 views: 361
Ford Slinger 9th January 2018

a friend of mine showed me this, as was wanting a tall mic stand, for a pair of Om1's, the sole purpose of which, was to record...

Peter Allison
replies: 10 views: 563
Schoeller 9th January 2018

Hey guys, I'm looking for a stand for my arturia keylab49 to integrate it into my home workstation. Have got a max. of 24cm...

gertsch
replies: 0 views: 282
gertsch 9th January 2018

I noticed that some foam inserts can cause serious problems after some time. In the worst cases I faced, the foam had become...

Schoeller
replies: 6 views: 418
Schoeller 9th January 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search