The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Connectors, cables, stands and accessories

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This is how i ended up really getting fast at editing. NOTE this can be adapted for other DAW's In my case its Steinberg's...

ataylor
replies: 14 views: 4,772
fixed1t 6 hours ago

Hi I'm looking for a 1 input 6 output minimum mic splitter for my studio as I would like to run the mic signal into different...

loanzac
replies: 6 views: 236
Richard Crowley 14 hours ago

Hi all, I have to buy large quantity (750m) bulk microphone cable, and 50pcs male, 50 pcs female connestors. I would like to...

HangArt
replies: 11 views: 600
HangArt 2 days ago

Hi. I have this noisy housemate that keeps putting his cheap speaker system all the way up annoying me. The speaker set...

andertex
replies: 9 views: 394
DomiBabi 2 days ago

Hi Dear Gearsluts, I am looking for an adapter between microphones that need Plugin-Power (3.5 mini jack) power supply and input...

Coendalini
replies: 1 views: 342
cbc6403 2 days ago

I am looking for an excellent TA3F cable. I am waiting for 2 x Switchcraft TA3FAUSH connectors to come in the mail but they are...

whippoorwill
replies: 1 views: 322
cbc6403 2 days ago

Hey all, I’m looking for recommendations for wire stripper. I was looking at the ideal strip master-are there any others you...

DaveNJ
replies: 11 views: 406
DaveNJ 3 days ago

Not sure if I'm using the right term whether it's daisy chaining or side chaining but I'd like to put these little Hosa TS...

TheThing
replies: 1 views: 257
LonMix 4 days ago

Is it possible to undo a loom cable to it's individual cables to make full use of the cables in the loom? I'm thinking about...

Jiglo
replies: 2 views: 309
Jiglo 4 days ago

Hey everybody, Connecting my Boss RC-3 looper to a Genelec studio monitor XLR input (which is the one and only input) produces...

assaf
replies: 0 views: 222
assaf 4 days ago

Hi, I have a set of B&W DM110i speakers.... now currently have some cheap audio cables (thin) hooked them up to my amp....

saken
replies: 11 views: 499
Lumbergh 5 days ago

Ok im trying to improve my home studio and as well as installing some acoustic treatment ive gotten my hands on a studiorta...

fersy
replies: 2 views: 416
fersy 1 week ago

Arggggg Called 2 companies for help and the rep said they have no solution Is there an adapter that would go from a USB - B...

Mbroady
replies: 1 views: 291
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

I've got an Otari MTR-90 MKII with the EC-101 synchronizer kit installed. I cannot find any info anywhere on how to use the...

coniglius
replies: 10 views: 2,765
coniglius 1 week ago

I'm trying to build a stereo to mono summing cable. Following Lotus 7's schematic, I've drawn out the wire with resistors (using...

llamallama
replies: 5 views: 4,618
Richard Crowley 1 week ago

I am so lost and confused on how to connect and what to connect to certain patch bays I have here is a list of the patch bays and...

Sucka Free
replies: 5 views: 445
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

I'm relocating my studio from the U.S. to Nigeria and wondering if my gear will work on the different power supply. U.S....

Proverbalizer
replies: 6 views: 448
Richard Crowley 1 week ago

And ideas on the specific case model (SKB, Pelican, etc) this guy is using for this nice little plug and play rig? Specifically,...

eljohnny22
replies: 2 views: 363
Rooftree 1 week ago

What’s the best solution to racking gear that doesn’t have rackmounts? For example smaller interfaces or units that fit 1u...

orangefridge
replies: 4 views: 381
onewire 1 week ago

I have my 8 line outs from my RME feeding INTO MY BEHRINGER XR with TRS-TRS. All good. Question is, I want to use the x2...

orangefridge
replies: 2 views: 283
orangefridge 1 week ago

Hi Guys, I've got the schematics of the M-Audio "Digital Breakout Cable" from the M-Audio forums. If...

Adam 99
replies: 34 views: 10,696
Nipplez 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, My dbx DI box is noisy as **** for whatever reason — bright heat noise. So I had to jump through hoops to get in...

cuba1956
replies: 2 views: 274
Brent Hahn 2 weeks ago

The way it's currently wired I seem to get sound from both L and R regardless if I set my computer or DAW to left or right send...

Veldox
replies: 11 views: 487
Veldox 2 weeks ago

Good morning my dear and wise friends, I need guidance to buy an audio interface in a portable version. I will use it to play...

Uzziel85
replies: 1 views: 426
eljohnny22 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, As the title says, how can I connect my new Yamaha HS8 active speakers to my Pioneer DJM350 mixer? I have bought XLR...

qn0x
replies: 1 views: 262
Richard Crowley 3 weeks ago

So I'm repairing some cables for my buddy and he's got a monster cable 1/4" mono where one of the 1/4" jacks (plug?...

bobsbarricades
replies: 8 views: 1,849
CrankyRayHanky 3 weeks ago

Hello, I recently acquired Studer D19M frame with number of DA and AD converters in it. Problem is that all outputs on back are...

tochnia
replies: 1 views: 273
Thomas W. Bethe 3 weeks ago

Hi, what I've learn is to power my monitors last, and shut them as first element to avoid that punchy sound. I wonder if it...

Medstone
replies: 2 views: 541
Medstone 3 weeks ago

I just got a very old piece of gear (a sound processor), and it's incomplete.... no cables. It has four sets of what are...

Dark_Element
replies: 11 views: 618
vogelchr 3 weeks ago

I want to make up my own 3.5mm patch cables for a semi-modular patch panel. Does the wire need to be shielded?

piper
replies: 1 views: 378
Richard Crowley 3 weeks ago

I'm getting a console for my house and I'm really excited. this console has balanced outs, of course, 14 of them besides the...

DuffMan2000
replies: 3 views: 409
DuffMan2000 3 weeks ago

Anyone using these for AES duties? How do you find them for analog over other cables? I use Mogami 2549 and 3173 and would love...

zoom25
replies: 95 views: 7,074
whippoorwill 3 weeks ago

So I'm no nube, however, I have purchased a Tc helicon voice live 3 for travel gigs and vocal effects when I'm home, and I'm...

PlaneJames
replies: 0 views: 435
PlaneJames 3 weeks ago

Hello! I am looking to get an 88 keys workstation or piano (most likely the Kronos), and will also need to pair it with...

ethnotronics
replies: 2 views: 535
Joeywhat 4 weeks ago

Hi, Some newbie questions coming your way! I want to connect a bunch of synths to a patchbay, 8 of them. I've read that 90% of...

CrossinThreshold
replies: 28 views: 5,200
onewire 4 weeks ago

Hi guys Was curious if cable types make a difference with dynamic and ribbon mics since they need so much gain. I'm...

gradivus
replies: 14 views: 617
gradivus 4 weeks ago

Welcome friends. I have a sound card of type rme FireFace 800 but I want to know what is the internal card in the computer until...

khitam
replies: 2 views: 383
Reptil 4 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
orior 4 weeks ago

Hi all I'm running in a problem with my new Korg minilogue. As soon as the synth is connected via USB there is unwanted...

Memfixx
replies: 6 views: 1,786
admana 4 weeks ago

My son is a drummer. When we practice, he monitors via a powered PA speaker about 5 feet from him. Since we can't move the...

scadh
replies: 10 views: 684
scadh 4 weeks ago

hi, i'm looking for 130v XLR cable for DPA 4003/4 with HMA4000 Preamp it's actually 4 pin female xlr (mic output) to 7 pin...

jonathanpranoto
replies: 2 views: 326
jonathanpranoto 4 weeks ago

I have the Argosy V90 desk. Im getting rid of my current GSr24m console and moving my two 27 inch screens to the desk. Im in need...

algreens
replies: 2 views: 603
Thomas W. Bethe 4 weeks ago

normalized or half? I have two racks of garage sell 90's and 80's junk. I want to patch these up or loop or link... All...

Jaybird
replies: 14 views: 1,079
tdot 4 weeks ago

I feel stupid even asking, but I can’t figure out exactly how patchbays work and the specific type I need. I’ve done some...

franktree
replies: 8 views: 848
votive 4 weeks ago

Hey guys. I'm sorry if this post makes anyone angry - it should. So about 6 months ago i got excited about Vinyl, i bought...

Sneak
replies: 5 views: 513
Patch Cable 4 weeks ago

Hi everyone, I am new to this studio hardware and confused as to routing. I have a UA6176, a patchbay, a ProjectMix IO and a...

lawman
replies: 1 views: 398
Richard Crowley 13th July 2018

Hello fellows! There are already some guys out there that make them but I would like to create mine. This thing is doable with...

ebatalha
replies: 0 views: 365
ebatalha 10th July 2018

I'm not sure where in this chain I need TS or TRS cables. I don't really understand the difference. I want to plug two...

Skeletron
replies: 16 views: 45,400
Richard Crowley 9th July 2018

Hey guys, I just have a couple quick questions for you all about multiple connections. I need to connect preamp outputs(XLR-M)...

deuc647
replies: 3 views: 451
Richard Crowley 8th July 2018

Hi guys! How much difference can the cables make to the speakers? The thing is I was looking for XLR - TRS cables so I found...

pisforpizza
replies: 6 views: 562
frenzy 8th July 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search