The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I need a timecode cable to go from a Zoom f8 to a RED camera, but to buy they are super expensive. So, I figured I'd just make...

SilentSound
replies: 0 views: 72
SilentSound 4 hours ago

Anyone using these for AES duties? How do you find them for analog over other cables? I use Mogami 2549 and 3173 and would love...

zoom25
replies: 132 views: 16,127
Karloff70 20 hours ago

Hi there, After years I decided to dust off my Korg D1600 harddiskrecorder to see if I could still find a use for it. I still...

ErikV
replies: 1 views: 949
atrotossavainen 1 day ago

Hi, I'm looking to buy a vintage console soon for tracking and the ones I want all have unbalanced direct or line outs. What are...

ToneAlive
replies: 19 views: 1,627
nosebleedaudio 1 day ago

Hey guys, So, i picked up a used rack case and threw in an old Signal Flex PB-32 Patch Box Patchbay for $10, figuring it could...

ashargento
replies: 7 views: 398
ashargento 1 day ago

Hey guys, I'm looking for a free or most affordable way to provide multiple (10+ if possible) headphone outputs...

replies: 2 views: 391
Thomas W. Bethe 2 days ago

I originally posted this in Music Computers, but later thought this one would more appropriate. Hello, I have been tasked with...

SF6
replies: 1 views: 374
tame1 3 days ago

Hello, I would like to have the Olympus LS-P4 to record full phone conversations on my iPhone6S plus with the help of an inline...

rajhlinux
replies: 0 views: 311
rajhlinux 4 days ago

I have a Rode K2 tube mic...it exhibits an annoying "flutter" when warmed up and connected. I've eliminated other...

doug hazelrigg
replies: 1 views: 380
Thomas W. Bethe 4 days ago

Hello everyone!! My first post, so sorry for mistakes. I need advice with the connection of two converters. I have a...

Menjutible
replies: 1 views: 446
GregAnikin 4 days ago

Hello I'm taking my USA model Yamaha HS8 studio monitors with me to Germany and need to purchase a step-down voltage converter...

Weirdo
replies: 18 views: 5,659
yomamajomama 4 days ago

A few years ago I bought a set of rack rails that did not have the standard hole spacing. Instead of the EIA standard spacing of,...

wildplum
replies: 0 views: 371
wildplum 6 days ago

Hey there guys. Any electronic gurus in the house? I'm trying to match a power supply to my FMR Audio Really Nice Compressor. The...

kckruse
replies: 5 views: 4,078
tonne57 6 days ago

I have 2 Apollo Interfaces- a blackface apollo 8 duo and the new apollo X8P... My issue is routing between the 2 devices. I want...

S_A_P
replies: 3 views: 378
S_A_P 6 days ago

I am a recent graduate who just moved to a 1bd apartment in LA so I could dedicate the entire bedroom to building a 5.1 mixing...

Lisa.LaFo
replies: 3 views: 457
Bushman 1 week ago

Hi, I've got RME 9632 with BF-BOCMKH Cable. Is possible to send SPDiF signal through RCA connectors with this Cable type?

Monroy
replies: 0 views: 494
Monroy 1 week ago

I am looking for a solution for a momentary A/B switch for our church. We are currently using a Pro Co Panic button for our...

Zpeters
replies: 2 views: 462
Zpeters 1 week ago

:facepalm:i have a stereo mic and it has 2 xlr outputs i want to use a mono channel mic pre but it only has 1in 1out can i put y...

YungNyce
replies: 17 views: 723
Arthur Stone 1 week ago

I have tested with PROCAB VC120 (TRS) and VC121 (TS) to get XLR to left and right TRS (6,3mm) channel but only get audio in left...

Hippl
replies: 12 views: 456
nosebleedaudio 1 week ago

Hi, If I have a really long XLR microphone cable that I have no use for, can I chop it up into a whole lot of 2 foot long...

hello people
replies: 2 views: 424
hello people 1 week ago

Hey guys! Hope all is well. I was hoping to get some advice from you lot regarding the best way to connect multiple pieces of...

SLx
replies: 2 views: 513
Richard Crowley 1 week ago

Hi I have many synths and cables every where. Is there a device which u put in one end of the cable and on the other end it tells...

NARINDER
replies: 9 views: 490
12ax7 2 weeks ago

Output Art PRO MPA II - balanced XLR or 1/4 outputs available Input RME Babyface Pro - unbalanced 1/4" input To reduce...

m00se11
replies: 10 views: 725
Richard Crowley 2 weeks ago

Hey folks! Recently moved to China for a job and brought my yamaha reface CS with me. The outlets here are 220v, but my power...

Morbin
replies: 2 views: 350
Morbin 2 weeks ago

I just needed to vent about this. I just re-cabled and routed the main patch bay in my home studio - it's a Furman TRS front and...

jagalactic
replies: 1 views: 921
GLouie 2 weeks ago

Hi all, I am experiencing some confusion with this setup. My digital keyboard has one phones/out. I would've assumed that if I...

Layman
replies: 5 views: 1,176
Layman 2 weeks ago

I went to a Guitar Center to buy two short TRS cables to go from my Prophet Rev 2 to the inputs of Avid Omni. The employee told...

edaub1
replies: 6 views: 853
Speedskater 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I am the proud new owner of an Akai s1100. However it is a Japanese model so 100v. I have found a transformer but my...

mrscratch
replies: 4 views: 695
mrscratch 3 weeks ago

For the past few days I've been trying everything to remove this fuzz / hiss noise coming through my Apogee Element 88. I've even...

bassbinoctuplets
replies: 6 views: 785
bassbinoctuplets 3 weeks ago

Hi there internet audiophile's, I'm hoping to get some information on a replacement platter for Technics sl-j3. I know for the...

Fc3po
replies: 2 views: 649
Thomas W. Bethe 3 weeks ago

Hello, long time reader, first time posting. I've searched quite a bit for this and I'm having a hard time finding an...

kyle_lamari
replies: 2 views: 659
kyle_lamari 3 weeks ago

Has anyone tried this? Not a single mention anywhere here https://amposo.com/products/wirelesssystem

JetLag
replies: 8 views: 7,132
Bolder 3 weeks ago

Not really a cable question, but humor me, please :) I have a closetful of old bookshelf (and smaller) speakers, none...

rboy
replies: 6 views: 589
rboy 3 weeks ago

In case you missed it ... the definitive review of power cables! ;) "I’ve spent the past five years auditioning and...

peter5992
replies: 5 views: 774
Bushman 3 weeks ago

I was previously using a Behringer ribbon mic and Tascam US-800 interface to record. Recently upgraded to an Aston Origin...

jackmcafee
replies: 1 views: 425
Richard Crowley 4 weeks ago

Hi guys, I hope everyone is having a nice weekend! I've got kind of a two-part question for you guys that I'm hoping to get...

SLx
replies: 0 views: 428
SLx 4 weeks ago

I wonder if someone could help me? My PSU has failed for one of my VMS units. I managed to locate a couple of suppliers in China...

DanielS
replies: 1 views: 494

AmpSpeakerJackOut-XLR-15metros-SpeakerJackIn. IS it possible? I want to Connect an amp to his cabinet vía an XLR snake.

Julian Lojasound
replies: 3 views: 465
Julian Lojasound 4 weeks ago

I have the Rode SMR shockmount for the NT1 and it comes with a thread adapter already in and I CANT GET IT OUT. I have used a...

Mrdrumminmachine
replies: 5 views: 1,087
faeflora 4 weeks ago

Hello all, I have been searching online for a while now and I haven't come across one clear answer yet. I have a ground...

melvinr
replies: 2 views: 510
melvinr 4 weeks ago

Porta Korg Electribe Sampler just the other day it has a UK Adapter. Fortunately Korg makes the adapter...

Fnord
replies: 2 views: 446

I'm going to write a little 'how to' here, on the way I've personally found best to build EDAC/ELCO snakes. I found it extremely...

tdot
replies: 33 views: 7,628
throbert 10th August 2019

I’d like to thank everyone first of all for looking into my issue for me, so now the run down. I’m building a new studio...

Marcozoe
replies: 0 views: 440
Marcozoe 9th August 2019

Hey guys! Need some help here. I have a control and tracking room, connected via a hole that i´ve made where a multicore...

andregoncalves
replies: 4 views: 535
Brent Hahn 9th August 2019

I wanted to pose a scenario that I am trying to solve, and I'm not sure if it is possible. I am trying to use this...

Jbarlow
replies: 7 views: 474
Richard Crowley 9th August 2019

Hi, I posted this in the So Much Gear forum also, because I am not sure if it goes here or not. Anyhow: I have a Trident 24...

audioforce
replies: 18 views: 812
audioforce 8th August 2019

So I have a Boss GT-100 That I am trying to combine with my pedal board using the 4 cable method. I have 2 distortion pedals,...

nom3d
replies: 0 views: 380
nom3d 8th August 2019

Hi all I'm running in a problem with my new Korg minilogue. As soon as the synth is connected via USB there is unwanted...

Memfixx
replies: 9 views: 4,700
tecnologiemusica 7th August 2019

Hi My studio and mac is in the basement. In the living room above it I have a Kawai digital piano. It has midi out (classic 5...

Ninecows
replies: 6 views: 676
Ninecows 5th August 2019

I am Connecting a balanced connection from sub woofer to nearfields using XLR's. Is it best to run the same length cable as in...

MONGER
replies: 18 views: 5,184
DirkP 4th August 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search