The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,016
Views: 2,016
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Somewhat of a noob to speaker cables. I have a pair of original ns10ms so I went a little crazy and bought some 12 gauges. After...

dzai
replies: 11 views: 283
dzai 3 hours ago

Hello, Hoping I can get some worthwhile advice here. I have a pair of passive speakers being served by this amp - Naim...

penrynlookout
replies: 1 views: 172
DrewE 8 hours ago

Howdy - Any of you done this? I want to connect line level to my Sennheiser SK-20 transmitter ( padded down 40 db) to get...

suiteaudio
replies: 2 views: 352
Richard Crowley 3 days ago

I need a bunch of short (3m perhaps) audio cables (non-balanced, jacks at both ends) for my home studio and am considering...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 4 views: 305
Richard Crowley 3 days ago

Anyone using these for AES duties? How do you find them for analog over other cables? I use Mogami 2549 and 3173 and would love...

zoom25
replies: 125 views: 13,878
BendingBus 6 days ago

Hi Any alternatives to the Jaspers equipment rack frame which doesn't cost 400 euros? I need a way to stack some desktop...

MarcB
replies: 2 views: 451
rhythmcomposer 6 days ago

Hi Guys, First of all, sorry to bother you with this, but it is soooo annoying. I have a damn hum in my fancy new home studio...

snaper
replies: 3 views: 333
Richard Crowley 1 week ago

I'm looking for a standing shelf that can hold a drum machine on top and also have rack spaces below in if possible. Please...

aeko
replies: 3 views: 406
DirkP 1 week ago

Curious as to the 'why' of why this happens .. when my phone is in it's case, and I plug in my headphone (1/8 TRS) .. it...

loji
replies: 3 views: 362

Hi! Here's a tip for y'all: I recently bought a UAD 2 Satellite Thunderbolt Quad and was looking for a protective case for...

fbaldauf
replies: 0 views: 310
fbaldauf 1 week ago

I'm working towards making better recordings. My music store has gone ahead & ordered 25 ft. Mogami studio quad mic....

Thrip
replies: 6 views: 5,790
Bushman 1 week ago

I have the following home studio setup: a pair of Yamaha HS50 monitors (powered with ground plugs), plugged into a Motu Track16...

filaton
replies: 5 views: 408

Hello I have recently purchased Focusrite scarlet 2i2 and a GAP pre 73. I would like some help in which cables I need to...

Bandanaman
replies: 13 views: 557
stella645 1 week ago

Hello all: I have one EPM6 routed to a stereo input on a EPM8 and would like to use the AUX 1 on each mixer to send (and...

jspitza
replies: 2 views: 290
jspitza 2 weeks ago

Well...I'm sure it wont be a mystery to somebody and there is clearly an explanation. I was redoing my patch bay today and...

calebloveless
replies: 5 views: 362
Richard Crowley 2 weeks ago

Hi there I need to build by myself a special RCA cable and I need 2 of the split showed in the image attached. Anyone know...

light767
replies: 20 views: 800
Muser 2 weeks ago

Hi, the power supply of my Fame VT-12 just stopped working. I opened it and saw no obvious signs of default. Does anyone knows...

hekho
replies: 3 views: 512
hekho 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone! I will be soldering a type B patchbay (Re'an), and while I pretty much got the ropes on how to solder it properly...

Andre Toscano
replies: 3 views: 467
ray_subsonic 2 weeks ago

I just set up two studio monitors using a sound interface with a 2x RCAA Male to Male cable, and I'm getting white noise out of...

Bliqo
replies: 3 views: 304

I'm trying to build a stereo to mono summing cable. Following Lotus 7's schematic, I've drawn out the wire with resistors (using...

llamallama
replies: 11 views: 6,805
vogelchr 2 weeks ago

Hi, I just want to ask how do you clean your monitors and what are the things you use to clean them. Thanks.

croy
replies: 9 views: 2,224
Lumbergh 2 weeks ago

Hello guys. I've been trying to record my digital piano (Yamaha P-45) with Zoom Q3HD via Line In. Unfortunately, Zoom Q3HD only...

mfirdaus_96
replies: 4 views: 405

So i'm in the process of wiring up my studio and I have a 40 channel Allen and Heath GL2800 as my mixing console. The amount of...

KingCrimson97
replies: 2 views: 338
KingCrimson97 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone, I'm currently building a cabinet to hold most of my band's gear so the wiring etc. is more portable than our...

rbmj
replies: 5 views: 427
rbmj 3 weeks ago

Hi I will soon get a Mackie 802 VLZ4 mixer. It has an AUX output via one jack "bal/unbal". I wish to split/double that...

OhmIsh
replies: 3 views: 425
Richard Crowley 3 weeks ago

I need to find either a thread adapter or a mounting plate so I can attach a small powered Fostex 6301 monitor speaker to a mic...

studer58
replies: 4 views: 404

Looking for a good but cheap microphone stand, just had some plastic $40-something mic stand tip and break on me. Looking for...

Dohreetoh
replies: 16 views: 920
qblues 3 weeks ago

Hi guys! So: there's some great resources for specific trouble-shooting/info about USB types and Audio Interface out-ports...

Juicy_scooby
replies: 3 views: 543

I have a home studio that needs many types of signal. At first it wasn't so confusing when i was just looking at mono and stereo...

Stelladevania
replies: 12 views: 614
9xSound 3 weeks ago

Hiya! This should be quick and easy for you guys. I just got a pair of Yamaha HS-5Is and I'm looking for a good way to...

GMRod
replies: 4 views: 597
DirkP 3 weeks ago

I have a garden variety optical cable that is long (about 20 feet) it seems fine but was wondering if there is any issue with...

ardis
replies: 5 views: 495
ardis 4 weeks ago

Hello, I just wonder if anyone could help me identifying the proper pieces to assemble some d-sub 25 to TRS breakout cable. I...

mudseason
replies: 27 views: 2,204
BendingBus 4 weeks ago

Good morning everyone. I'm a stickler about cable management and I'm sick of constantly running cables around my interface when...

Saxophoni
replies: 5 views: 458
Saxophoni 4 weeks ago

I am currently looking to invest in just a few XLR cables for my home studio. I talked to a representative from Sweetwater and...

Mrdrumminmachine
replies: 14 views: 683
geob 4 weeks ago

I have the Rode SMR shockmount for the NT1 and it comes with a thread adapter already in and I CANT GET IT OUT. I have used a...

Mrdrumminmachine
replies: 4 views: 535
Richard Crowley 4 weeks ago

Hi guys, What is the best (most efficient cost/effect) method to split balanced audio signal from direct out (on 16 channels)...

cuba1956
replies: 5 views: 407
cuba1956 4 weeks ago

Hello everybody, wishing you all a happy new year! I've been trying to find an answer to this question for what feels like the...

AngryAfrican
replies: 24 views: 1,590
Brgbeat 13th April 2019

I'm planning to buy HD800S headphones, and I'm currently using a Babyface Pro as my headphone out. The Babyface is struggling...

HacknayStudio
replies: 6 views: 476
HacknayStudio 12th April 2019

Does anyone have a recommendation for a slightly smaller power supply for a Prophet 12 module? I have a Furman I am plugging it...

Electric Blue
replies: 1 views: 399
Richard Crowley 12th April 2019

Hello, guys! I have a simple and potentially ******** question: are there any theoretical problems in using just a single cable...

flaviowolff
replies: 2 views: 430
flaviowolff 11th April 2019

I have a Soundcraft 1600 with patchbay. I have 3 Edac/Elco (sorry not sure the difference) 8 channel snakes that go from patchbay...

mrjason71
replies: 2 views: 421
mrjason71 11th April 2019

Hello! I have an Audient ID14 audio interface, with two balanced TRS jack outputs (left + right). What would be the...

OhmIsh
replies: 4 views: 414
Richard Crowley 10th April 2019

What's up, ya'll! I'm currently looking at the Roland UM-ONE mk2 USB MIDI Interface. I want a device that will allow me to send...

Lior
replies: 0 views: 337
Lior 10th April 2019

Power outrage is fairly common in my area. My audio equipment is plugged into a Furman power conditioner and I've never had any...

Badaboom
replies: 4 views: 517
ShadowsOfLife 10th April 2019

Hi everyone, I have a few guitar pedals and was looking to get myself a synth to feed into them. I have my eyes on a DeepMind...

Dazd_N_Confuzd
replies: 3 views: 423
Dazd_N_Confuzd 9th April 2019

I'm experimenting with Alto Bluetooth "TOTAL", a wireless XLR blue tooth receiver. I've connected one to each of my...

johnlewisgrant
replies: 0 views: 355
johnlewisgrant 9th April 2019

Hey all, Looking for a horizontal rack cabinet. I'm getting tired of crawling on the floor and putting on my reading glasses...

RedMeadow
replies: 4 views: 425
Thomas W. Bethe 9th April 2019

Hi I'm looking at the JBL 104 series monitors and from the manual it states.... The 104 MASTER MONITOR is equipped with 6...

Diel
replies: 2 views: 482
Diel 5th April 2019

Hi everyone. I have 3 synths such as NordRack 2, Virus TI, moog miniataur. All of em are in desktop version. Also i have...

Cordis
replies: 13 views: 495
jerry123 5th April 2019

Hi all, Anyone have suggestions for the best way to hide speaker and power cables coming out of Focal Twins sitting on Sound...

asymonds
replies: 9 views: 487
Thomas W. Bethe 5th April 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search