The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys, I'm using my very simple turntable to record vinyls into my DAW. My setup works but I struggle to understand...

eden1108
replies: 4 views: 182
eden1108 11 hours ago

Please forgive the potentially idiotic question but I'm really struggling with this and some expert advice would be greatly...

LemonMoose
replies: 26 views: 455
matt pinchin 1 day ago

Hi All, I see these "JDS Promotions" patch cables on ebay all the time and I was curious if any Gearslutz have had...

Stuart White
replies: 5 views: 1,472
Firmflange 2 days ago

Hi All I wonder if you could help. I've acquired a vintage Philips LFH 0186 Dictaphone and I'm looking to digitize the some...

gavfreed
replies: 2 views: 198
Richard Crowley 2 days ago

Hello everyone, I looked in the forum but I did not find anything about it, I hope you can help me. I wanted to know if any of...

bender87
replies: 1 views: 163

Hey guys, I need new cables for my mixbus in and out of my adda. I've been using Klotz and Mogami and they sound almost...

MatsNo
replies: 5 views: 227

Hello everyone, I am moving overseas and would like to know the best (hopefully on cheaper side) way of transporting my setup....

keevoskates
replies: 3 views: 284
Richard Crowley 3 days ago

Hi, i have an old czech Tesla Cobra Mic. the connector is 3 pin, but unlike an xlr…. The upper two Pins are too...

Buballakov
replies: 5 views: 302
Thomas W. Bethe 3 days ago

Hello, I have two vocal mics in my room, and will only be using one at a time. Instead of swapping cables in and out of the back...

compo
replies: 1 views: 216
Richard Crowley 3 days ago

Assistance please... I have an mpc 2000, a yamaha daw 16-track board w/ cd burner installed in it, two krk monitors. That’s...

imnotyofriend
replies: 0 views: 215
imnotyofriend 4 days ago

Anyone using these for AES duties? How do you find them for analog over other cables? I use Mogami 2549 and 3173 and would love...

zoom25
replies: 100 views: 8,723
BendingBus 4 days ago

Hi guys, I am running a Behringer P16-I in control room to a P16-M in my booth and wondering about the cat 5 cabling. If I...

Simon Xang
replies: 3 views: 269
Simon Xang 5 days ago

How you doing Slutz :) My first post here but a long time lurker. Appreciate all the great information on this site. It has...

Kriston3107
replies: 2 views: 317
coley 6 days ago

I've read whatever threads there are on here about whether or not using the "digital" Mogami cable improves the sound...

Obe1
replies: 33 views: 2,655
studiobuild 1 week ago

Hey everyone! For the first time, I'm attempting to run a compressor via the insert in my TOFT ATB24. I'm using a TRS Y Cable....

thetruevine
replies: 11 views: 380
thetruevine 1 week ago

I have an old Yamaha PSS-270, my very first keyboard from 1987 (original box and all). Can't bear to part with it, lol. Works...

Journeygirl
replies: 0 views: 223
Journeygirl 1 week ago

Hello, I just bought online a new Yamaha P-45 digital piano. It is on the way, I have not received it yet. I was reading on...

javierj
replies: 6 views: 258
javierj 1 week ago

Hi there, I've had this niggling issues for a while now and it is starting to really annoy me. My set up is as follows: PC...

danyjr
replies: 11 views: 1,189
danyjr 1 week ago

Hi All, Have a Neve BTC V55 series broadcast console that I am restoring, but the tech manuals were lost. I have the...

Stevesteve50
replies: 3 views: 305
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

This seems very strange. I have a pair of Adam A7Xs connected to an Apollo 8 with a pair of Monoprice Premier XLR - TRS cables....

calzone
replies: 6 views: 357
jheath 1 week ago

There're wood available for almost every synth out there yet I couldn't find anything for the Pioneer/Dave Smith AS-1. Not even a...

The_Champ
replies: 0 views: 213
The_Champ 1 week ago

Hi, Please see photo attached - may I connect the setup like this? So the question is - may I use both outputs (XLR AND TRS)...

simnik12zh
replies: 1 views: 332
Richard Crowley 2 weeks ago

I have a launchkey and am using it with Logic over USB. I have all the faders, knobs, buttons, etc mapped to specific things in...

callumhoskin
replies: 1 views: 339
Subverter 2 weeks ago

Hi All, I've purchased a DBX 165A compressor and have discovered that it has a "Detector Input" (a.k.a Sidechain...

jasonnevis
replies: 1 views: 324

I'm looking for a simple passive mono + mono summing X 4 channels that would give me 8 mono ins to 4 mono outs (or 4 stereo ins...

Inkog
replies: 15 views: 3,654
jax7778 2 weeks ago

I need to get my KRK 5's away from my desk and would fit them just behinid it on those stands. On-Stage - SMS6000-P -...

Yul
replies: 6 views: 590

I am searching for a Dustcover for the Behringer Neutron, as there is no Decksaver or something similar available. What do you...

Screaming Possum
replies: 2 views: 382
onewire 2 weeks ago

I'm a true greenhorn when it comes to patch bays, and need your help to connect my half-normalled Neutrik SPP-L1 with the rest of...

lonelyulf
replies: 1 views: 333
elegentdrum 3 weeks ago

I'm doing a big studio build upgrade this winter and cable management will be a main focus. I plan on running all desk cable...

MontyMakesMusic
replies: 2 views: 338
MontyMakesMusic 3 weeks ago

Hi. I was not sure what was the best cable to use for connecting the Focusrite Scarlett to these speakers. At the moment using...

Microsuze
replies: 2 views: 286
Richard Crowley 3 weeks ago

I'm looking for a monitor controller as follows: - send output to any combination of two or preferably three pairs of active...

gx2
replies: 2 views: 993
airgolas 3 weeks ago

Hi, fairly simple question i'm sure for the large majority of you, however I would like to know how to correct hook up two PA...

jordanblair1
replies: 2 views: 470
DrewE 3 weeks ago

Hello, I'm looking for a couple of Cannon DL96 snakes to buy. If anyone has one they want to part with LMK!

shortyboyboy
replies: 21 views: 805
cbc6403 3 weeks ago

Hi there, first time poster here! ablian rockout I've been recording using a Tascam 388 reel-to-reel over the last few months,...

rlifberg
replies: 2 views: 543
rlifberg 3 weeks ago

I'm looking for a 135° XLR male connector (3-pin) with the possibility ot chose the position of the pins at least 4-fold, so...

rojaros
replies: 14 views: 630
rojaros 3 weeks ago

OK, I've Googled and Googled till my Googler was sore, but I can't find any evidence that the thing I'm looking for exists. I...

ajkandy
replies: 8 views: 461
Thomas W. Bethe 4 weeks ago

Hey All... I want to run some of my soft-synths (line level) through my pedalboard which is all wired with TS patch cables....

fullyjosh
replies: 11 views: 411
Richard Crowley 4 weeks ago

Hi guys, I want to buy an audio interface and cables that will get this set up working - I have an old sub (Wharfedale Powercube...

jxzn
replies: 2 views: 481
Richard Crowley 13th October 2018

Looking to get a custom order for some good new cables to connect a bunch of old samplers ( Ensoniq 16+, ASR-10, Roland W-30,...

Martel80
replies: 0 views: 362
Martel80 12th October 2018

Hey guys. I'm kind of skeptical about the Isolate ear plugs, anyone here tried it? A lot of mixed reviews about them. Basically,...

sidework
replies: 2 views: 692
knariman 12th October 2018

As per title I'd like to ask which cable should I use to get best results in connecting a Mackie Onyx Producer 22 (Onyx USB...

spupazza
replies: 4 views: 491
Richard Crowley 11th October 2018

Hi! I have a Brother P-Touch QL series label printer, which I use for address labels. I want to use it for cable labels,...

jimj3114
replies: 1 views: 388
Richard Crowley 11th October 2018

Hi everyone! I'm having a bit of an issue tackling a radio interference problem. With nothing plugged into the XLR, my Focals...

Rizzleb
replies: 1 views: 394
Thomas W. Bethe 10th October 2018

Hi! I need to convert line out XLR from Millennia Media to rca with signal isolation. It will be that I can use my Stereo Direct...

IJouk
replies: 5 views: 458
Brent Hahn 9th October 2018

Hi there, I bought a pre-wired balanced TRS patchbay with snake off eBay awhile back and it came with no documentation. The basic...

wing
replies: 10 views: 589
Richard Crowley 8th October 2018

Hi, I am experiencing something I have never encountered before and it is quite embarrasing since I've been a soundengineer for...

MrArtrock
replies: 1 views: 334
MrArtrock 8th October 2018

I picked up a maybe-it's-working/maybe-it-isn't Focusrite Forte for an obscenely good price at a yard sale earlier today. It...

Clarabelle
replies: 3 views: 534
JackFocusrite 8th October 2018

Hey, Quick one; How do I connect an iPhone X to my Rockit RP5. I’ve looked across the internet but seemly can’t find a...

JollyB
replies: 2 views: 462
JollyB 6th October 2018

Whats up slutz, I'm setting up my first ever home studio and I'm not sure which cables/adapters to buy to connect my sub to my...

Ursidae
replies: 1 views: 403
Richard Crowley 6th October 2018

N2 Gaming Headset Xbox One PS4 Playstation 4 Headphones Computer PC Mic Stereo Gamer Microphone Skype Xbox one s Xbox 1 x...

Dtray187
replies: 1 views: 358
Richard Crowley 6th October 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search