The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Connectors, cables, stands and accessories

Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

To be able to update music software, I need to install 12m of ethernet cable in the studio. It could lie parallel to a bunch of...

replies: 12 views: 400
Matt Syson 6 hours ago

I picked up a MOTU Traveler MK1 with very little thought and realised I needed a Firewire cable to connect it to my PC... however...

replies: 1 views: 186
Thomas W. Bethe 22 hours ago

Good day peoples! Recently I got a pair of LYD 48 monitors, my desk is a bit too small, 150 cm in width and the space between...

replies: 0 views: 197
kl314 2 days ago

Got a bit of a win last week, and managed to grab these brilliant Stax Lambda Pro headphones for a fairly reasonable price. I can...

replies: 2 views: 248
Thomas W. Bethe 3 days ago

Do you hear any difference between very cheap and expensive cables? I have a very cheap cable right now, and I hope this one...

replies: 27 views: 5,295
kage 3 days ago

Someone mislaid the power supply for our IMG Stageline mmx-1024 mixer. According to the back it is 2 x 18v AC via a 3 pin mini...

replies: 0 views: 228
harveyp 5 days ago

Hello all, I want to connect a pair of Neumann KH310D to the UA Apollo16mkII digitally and I don't know what would be the best...

replies: 3 views: 246
Matti 5 days ago

Hi all, I want to purchase two stands for my two KRK RP8 G3-monitors. They currently stand directly on my desk, but I want to...

replies: 1 views: 271
filmcomposer 1 week ago

I have a question about the connection between Denon DN-HC4500 and the Dn-X050 mixer.How do I connect the two?Which cable or...

DJ B3rzerk
replies: 1 views: 267
filmcomposer 1 week ago

Most of my live setups have always been with a footboard of BOSS pedals and maybe a few other random loopers, tuners,...

replies: 4 views: 322
jumpback 1 week ago

Hello Gearslutz, I've got a mix of 12 synths and drum machines that I need to cable up. As I understand they are all unbalanced...

replies: 25 views: 1,028
Richard Crowley 1 week ago

I am recording music, and am looking for the best way to hook up my computer with my console. I am looking at the Rowland Rubix...

Charlie Gates
replies: 2 views: 270
Charlie Gates 1 week ago

Hi, this is for my acoustic rig. I want to go direct from active guitar and split the signal. One path will go to my TC...

replies: 3 views: 232
Brent Hahn 1 week ago

So, I've been making a lot of progress on a lot of things, I should have some updates soon! However, now, I realize I've...

replies: 22 views: 815
tdot 1 week ago

I have an iMac running 3 USB hubs (12 ports) to various audio devices etc. I get so many USB conflicts and can't connect...

replies: 6 views: 416
Thomas W. Bethe 2 weeks ago

I recently started working with the obscure lexicon studio core 32 pci card and it's daughterboard the pc90 I realy like the...

replies: 9 views: 2,813
rtype909 2 weeks ago

Hey fellas, I own a simple ESI KeyControl 49 MIDI Keyboard from back in the day. It's simple and just works for me. It's only...

replies: 3 views: 224
Richard Crowley 2 weeks ago

Hi, i have a Hd192 io connected to digidesigne protools accel core and want to change it with Antelope(XHD port). is there any...

replies: 0 views: 203
raga2000 2 weeks ago

I have some decent gear, but cheap standard instrument cables (i.e. HOSA or unknown brands from China bought from eBay. I don't...

replies: 307 views: 15,337
jm2c 2 weeks ago

Fellow slutz, need some help making a cable that i thought should be easy but turns out to give me headaches.... Basically, i...

replies: 5 views: 309
Richard Crowley 2 weeks ago

I’ve been thinking about somehow modding my guitar pedals somehow to respond to midi messages, specificly the bypass switches....

replies: 2 views: 295
Buddyfingers 3 weeks ago

Hey guys and gals, I'm looking for a way to take the output of a Synth and transmit it wirelessly into an iPad. I know there...

replies: 5 views: 308
Schoeller 3 weeks ago

I hope this is helpful to all the DIYer looking. I am wiring up semi-custom DB25 to analog XLR looms for studio use with my new...

replies: 1 views: 242
soundmark 3 weeks ago

Now ... I'm not expecting an actual solution from this question, but a lot of people here seem to have a lot of mechanical...

replies: 9 views: 751
tdot 3 weeks ago

Does anyone know where I can buy this kind of headphone/earbud cable, but in WHITE? I tried eBay and Aliexpress and all I...

replies: 6 views: 461
SilentSound 3 weeks ago

I recently bought an old Kawai K1 synth. I replaced the internal battery, bought a MIDI-USB interface ( MIDI to USB...

replies: 1 views: 248
tdot 4 weeks ago

Hi, I'm new to the forums so if this post is in the wrong section please correct me. I have a Michael KAM500 (Teclado...

replies: 0 views: 258
Natsusu 4 weeks ago

Hello! We would like you to answer a survey on what kind of speakers you have at home and what speaker mount you use. This...

replies: 0 views: 250
madeleine.denise 4 weeks ago

Hi everyone. I have an old pair of Alesis monitor one MK2 laying around and my son wants to use them. problem it that one needs a...

replies: 3 views: 282
Thomas W. Bethe 4 weeks ago

I'm trying to use my Astatic Silver Eagle D-104 to play my harp with. Does anyone know where to find a vintage shure female 3-pin...

replies: 2 views: 289
Redb0068 4 weeks ago

Anyone using these for AES duties? How do you find them for analog over other cables? I use Mogami 2549 and 3173 and would love...

replies: 31 views: 3,849
cymruroots 4 weeks ago

I’m looking to buy a balanced samson-s patchbay and have a quick question regarding stereo operation. When connecting various...

replies: 4 views: 375
jeebles 4 weeks ago

My goal: Output DAC signal to a balanced amp and unbalanced...

replies: 5 views: 538
Thomas W. Bethe 14th February 2018

Hi all, im in the middle of soldering some new speaker cables for guitar cabs and have a question. I had always bought...

replies: 2 views: 342
sounds&words 13th February 2018

I'm finally getting around to upgrading my rather outdated studio setup, and that means bridging the worlds of older and modern...

Lady Gaia
replies: 13 views: 668
Lady Gaia 12th February 2018

I have a giant roll of mogami quad neglex mini, 4 leads and a ground. I know it's overkill to make TS 1/8" patch cables,...

replies: 3 views: 343
Richard Crowley 12th February 2018

Well, I'm slowly getting my room back together, and making decisions about what to do with the console. I do very much want to...

replies: 29 views: 791
philsaudio 12th February 2018

I am in the process of rethinking my studio cabling. Two years ago I made the mistake of deciding to buy only one Patchbay...

replies: 4 views: 450
deedeeyeah 12th February 2018

I am moving house soon. I am going to build a rack. I bought a patch bay and all other components to get started. What I need is...

replies: 3 views: 357
Gab_Azz 8th February 2018

Hi all, I have just purchased an Apogee One interface for Mac/iOs. I will be mainly using it to run Logic off my MBP in a...

Dee Kuul
replies: 4 views: 395
Dee Kuul 8th February 2018

I've been wanting to rebuild my consoles power supply for a while now. Since I now have to move it, I assume now might be a good...

replies: 18 views: 794
tdot 8th February 2018

Looking for (non-table) stand set-up for keyboard, laptop, iPad, Ableton controller, sound card, etc for live pefromamce

replies: 5 views: 363
Thomas W. Bethe 7th February 2018

This is kind of a two part question, because I'm also curious why. I'm going to assume, that this is a...

replies: 30 views: 1,114
tdot 7th February 2018

Hey i have a midi controller using midi cables id like to connect to two different computers/interfaces at same time. What do i...

replies: 3 views: 453
FriFlo 6th February 2018

Hi all, I recently found a Frontline X4 Chorus/Flange analogue delay rack in a local charity shop. They had no idea what it was...

replies: 0 views: 270
Maxhj1999 6th February 2018

I am new to the audiophile community and need a little help setting something a little unusal up. I am currently using he400i...

replies: 1 views: 302
stella645 5th February 2018

Hey all Just wondering if anyone can help, Ive been trying to basicly figure out how I would hook up the Audient ASP880 which...

replies: 3 views: 398
pentagon 3rd February 2018

Hello, I own a pair of rokits and I was wondering what is the best way to set them up? Currently I've got a Behringer 302usb...

replies: 4 views: 375
Richard Crowley 3rd February 2018

I'm trying to find microphone stand arms that are fitted with a female end (as well as the usual male end). Any idea? I've...

replies: 3 views: 369
Folkie 3rd February 2018

Hi, I'm using the PreSonus Audiobox USB as my interface on Windows 10. My Loudspeakers and my microphone are connected to the...

replies: 0 views: 296
LaGo 1st February 2018

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search