The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I’m trying to connect the following gear (outputs): - a Kemper digital out SPIDF (RCA Cable type) - a Yamaha es7 either a)...

rocknpop
replies: 0 views: 68
rocknpop 19 hours ago

Hey guys, This is a complete noob question but I'm planning out my studio layout and there's one little thing I can't figure...

Nico Zottos
replies: 4 views: 1,157
roc 2 days ago

Hi everyone, I bought a BX-8 mixer just a couple days ago and I don't have the power supply for it. I'm desperately looking...

boydirtsnow2000
replies: 0 views: 84
boydirtsnow2000 2 days ago

Hi, I was hoping someone could help me with this. I'm pretty new to this, but I've been in the market for a mixer and I picked up...

Urbane Gorilla
replies: 3 views: 2,455
boydirtsnow2000 2 days ago

How do I connect these? https://imgur.com/a/XS0cR6Q

dannydawiz
replies: 2 views: 126
Cabirio 2 days ago

Hey all, I've been reading these forums for a while--thank you everyone for all of the great info--but this is my first post. ...

mattcoffay
replies: 18 views: 19,876
makasi 5 days ago

Hi all, My power amp has blown, so I'll be getting some near gear, and was hoping to be able to use my sub in my new setup. At...

cafeprovence
replies: 1 views: 79
DrewE 5 days ago

Adam Hall VR 1616 and VR2020 are good but at €1.5 a piece quite expensive. Canford also makes good ones, but they are even...

jetam
replies: 0 views: 84
jetam 5 days ago

Hi, I have a Roland M16e and I can use the return output of each channel to function as an individual output (going out...

upekah
replies: 4 views: 179
upekah 6 days ago

Hi all, I’m considering purchasing the Genelec 8351’s. I’m currently coming out my dangerous source analog XLR to my...

orangefridge
replies: 13 views: 3,471
tiagoabrahao 1 week ago

Probably a really stupid question, but how do I connect my monitor speakers to the Digidesign 192? It has the DB25 analog...

marksquier
replies: 5 views: 1,057
RLR0000 1 week ago

I need a stack of extra screws for a couple of Spider MRS-A13/7u stands. Can't find a manufacturer online, contacted Stagg...

MarcB
replies: 0 views: 87
MarcB 1 week ago

I’m trying to buy cables for monitor speakers and condenser mic. Im looking into mogami cables and Im very confused about...

qkrzazzang
replies: 12 views: 2,859
bowzin 1 week ago

Hey, Quick one; How do I connect an iPhone X to my Rockit RP5. I’ve looked across the internet but seemly can’t find a...

JollyB
replies: 5 views: 884
JollyB 1 week ago

Hey guys, Its my first post here, inspired by a maddening scenario I've found myself in. I have an audio-technica AT2022 XY...

SoNQ
replies: 2 views: 150
SoNQ 1 week ago

Hi My mixer is lacking a polarity (Aka phase) switch, I saw some cables that do just that: invert the hot and cold making...

ayskura
replies: 3 views: 137
Speedskater 1 week ago

Hey guys, I have an Avantone ordered for monitoring in mono. After looking around for best way to hook things up, it seems a lot...

3rds
replies: 3 views: 105
Richard Crowley 1 week ago

Hi! I bought a M2D2 preamp to complete the two preamps of my 744. I want to connect it in AES, since SX converters are so...

Blindekinder
replies: 2 views: 144

I have a rode PSA1 desk mount, which is tension balanced and can't be adjusted. Recently I upgraded to a shotgun mic which weighs...

Squeeble
replies: 1 views: 115

I've done my research on this (really), read the Rane "Note 110", and I'm not getting the expected results. Here's the...

armandhammer
replies: 11 views: 209

Hi all, I tried this in the main forum, but without much luck, so I'm trying here instead. I'm hoping you can give me some...

badger17
replies: 14 views: 2,846

Hi, considering replacing...

beyerman
replies: 2 views: 223

I just purchased a Yamaha CX-A5200 Av amp. My old speakers are connected with 14ga. speaker wire, how do I connect them to the...

jcxjr
replies: 4 views: 386

normalized or half? I have two racks of garage sell 90's and 80's junk. I want to patch these up or loop or link... All...

Jaybird
replies: 17 views: 5,254

I have a set of large speaker monitors, looking to change the cable between the speakers and the amps. This may sound...

CanadaSC1
replies: 5 views: 206

Hello, I have a Scarlett 4i4 audio interface at home and I'd like to connect it to an old Harbinger M60 PA system I had lying...

ykgs
replies: 6 views: 167
ykgs 2 weeks ago

Hi all, I have a Steinberg UR22 mkII setup with my Windows 10 PC. I have all the latest driver and firmware upgrades to the...

jbraney97
replies: 5 views: 2,949
autoexec.bat 2 weeks ago

Hi folks, Sorry if this isn't in the right place.... Also, this might have an obvious answer, or it may be impossible. Go easy...

givdog
replies: 1 views: 110
pr0gr4m 2 weeks ago

Hi, I'd love some help! I'm alone here in the quarantine, trying to make my studio COME ALIVE. I have a Moog Grandmother...

mariashka
replies: 3 views: 106
mariashka 3 weeks ago

Hello sir, im new in the music world last time i bought topping a90 and d90 and now have a little problems choosing the right xlr...

fendy323
replies: 4 views: 213
DrewE 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I am experiencing some confusion with this setup. My digital keyboard has one phones/out. I would've assumed that if I...

Layman
replies: 7 views: 1,501
TikkoRome 4 weeks ago

Currently trying to record an album with an Apollo Twin MkII and Focusrite Clarett 8Pre X connected through ADAT with an SR of...

penbucket
replies: 1 views: 141
TikkoRome 4 weeks ago

I wasn't quite sure where to post this. Behringer's help board isnt very responsive. USING: Behringer FCA1616 to PC via...

Syphax
replies: 1 views: 96
Syphax 4 weeks ago

Ive been studying converters and plugins for years. I will don't know what Im doing. But Im reaching out to one and all for your...

gettingbetterpal
replies: 0 views: 121
gettingbetterpal 4 weeks ago

Hi guys, I have like 10 analog synths and drumcomputers which I want to use with eachother on the fly for DAWless jams just for...

neoking
replies: 0 views: 162
neoking 28th June 2020

Hi. I was not sure what was the best cable to use for connecting the Focusrite Scarlett to these speakers. At the moment using...

Microsuze
replies: 3 views: 1,876
sable1 22nd June 2020

I’m looking at the Sound Tools Wall CAT. They seem to be unavailable in the UK. Is there an equivalent available for purchase...

elimcg
replies: 1 views: 196
DrewE 20th June 2020

Whenever I do some rearranging in one of my audio racks, whether I'm adding a piece of gear, moving stuff around or whatever,...

The Mule
replies: 6 views: 224
Phil Cibley 17th June 2020

(FYI, scroll to the bottom of this post for my actual question if you don't want to read the preface info.) I have six 96pt TT...

Quint
replies: 0 views: 136
Quint 17th June 2020
replies: 0 views: 133
Quint 16th June 2020

Hi all, I am the proud new owner of an Akai s1100. However it is a Japanese model so 100v. I have found a transformer but my...

mrscratch
replies: 5 views: 959
Sense_A 16th June 2020

Wondering if someone can help. I am struggling with finding the right adat cable for my audient 800 asp preamp. Bought the usual...

janiq
replies: 0 views: 181
janiq 15th June 2020
replies: 0 views: 121
Bloodrobin 15th June 2020

Hi. I am going to be making some XLR, TRS and TS cables, and off-course need to solder the connectors. I need some help finding...

gearhoe
replies: 59 views: 7,642
mrfantastic 15th June 2020

Hi all An easy question mostly that I should be able to answer but I'm out of the loop for too long. I have found a nice...

Sweetsound
replies: 3 views: 168
Cabirio 14th June 2020

Am I wrong for thinking Gotham GAC-1 Ultra Pro and Hosa CGK, both around 20pF/ft would be better (in the objective sense of...

WhiskeyWhiskers
replies: 1 views: 137
Speedskater 12th June 2020

Hi all, I have tried to find answers to this series of questions but had no luck. Please could anyone with experience of...

robotnik1
replies: 1 views: 190
Rick Dalton 11th June 2020

Wiring up my small home studio. Looking at cable types, I am thinking of using Grimm TPR (10') from my Avocet DAC/Monitor...

mikoo69
replies: 1 views: 232
zoom25 11th June 2020

I've had a Cloudlifter CL-1 as part of my audio chain the last five years (Shure SM7B -> Audient id22 -> Warm Audio...

EmbeddedAlien
replies: 0 views: 144
EmbeddedAlien 9th June 2020

Hello everyone. I need help. I have source with 3.5 mm TRS jack (unbalanced stereo). I have one Tasker C276 cable and I have...

FlynnKevin
replies: 0 views: 157
FlynnKevin 8th June 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search