The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Connectors, cables, stands and accessories

Options
Announcement: The Gearslutz 2018 Member Survey is on! Whitecat
29th March 2018 Views: 2,307
Views: 2,307
29th March 2018
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, As a gigging keyboardist I'm always busy to try and keep my setup as easy as possible. I run a lot of audio/MIDI cables...

wereMole
replies: 2 views: 77
wereMole 3 minutes ago

Probably bean beaten to death, but maybe there's some new stuff on the subject in 2018... What cables would you recommend me...

oranzil
replies: 20 views: 862
oranzil 8 hours ago

Those who have used for vocals, how much do you think they helped (and what other treatment did/didn't you have)? Just wondering...

bill5
replies: 1 views: 181
Richard Crowley 12 hours ago

Hi friends I need an upgrade from my Auralex MoPAD. Good monitor isolation is very essential. The primacoustic Recoil...

Soundclass
replies: 8 views: 1,390
Soundclass 1 day ago

Does anyone know a good way to mount a mini keyboard like the Launchkey Mini or MPK Mini above a full-size keyboard? Kind of like...

bluenoiseaudio
replies: 0 views: 184
bluenoiseaudio 1 day ago

Hey all! Just wanted to see if anyone has any specific manufacturers that they have had good experience with for solder-on...

GGibson
replies: 3 views: 280
Richard Crowley 1 day ago

I have a mic which is unbalanced and I would like to wire it to XLR. Usually I would have Ground on Pin 1 and the signal on...

ayskura
replies: 9 views: 422
Richard Crowley 3 days ago

There is a new, high end studio being built in Wien. I found it a bit weird that they will spend millions of Euros on building...

KameleonUK
replies: 85 views: 6,723
Speedskater 3 days ago

Hi folks, Let me start off stating that I have near-zero experience in electronics or audio repairs. I received a Korg...

kwazi
replies: 13 views: 704
kwazi 4 days ago

Hi all I'm running in a problem with my new Korg minilogue. As soon as the synth is connected via USB there is unwanted...

Memfixx
replies: 5 views: 1,225
hyperstate 5 days ago

Can anyone tell me what the Mac workstation is in the picture I've attached? I've seen many similar workstations, but I want...

The Haxan Cloak
replies: 7 views: 375
Thomas W. Bethe 5 days ago

Im aiming to use the mixer to cut out a set of monitors (or sub) on the fly so i can isolate my high-end, mid or base...

Yeul
replies: 2 views: 275
Yeul 5 days ago

Hi all. I have a Sound Devices mixpre 6 and have been struggling to find a stereo mini jack to BNC cable for timecode in,...

r0ckster
replies: 0 views: 229
r0ckster 6 days ago

So I moved recently, and a family member put all my guitar cables in a box. I opened the box, trying to set up my head and cab...

mattverg
replies: 1 views: 258
Richard Crowley 6 days ago

Hi folks. I'm hooking up some home audio speakers (in the garage) and would like some suggestions on banana vs spade...

onewire
replies: 6 views: 356
onewire 6 days ago

Guys I got a SSL Matrix, UAD Apollo 16 Interface and a Rack with eight analog SSL EQs (500 series). I want to send eight...

zinedine
replies: 0 views: 282
zinedine 1 week ago

Hi, recently switched to a location where I have a SSL Duality Delta, 24 channels. While I do some mixing and production...

reddie
replies: 0 views: 269
reddie 1 week ago

Hello. I am finishing my portable sound cart this month. Cart is for film location recording. I need slightly help about internal...

Bert Foley
replies: 1 views: 299
Richard Crowley 1 week ago

Hey all, I've searched far and wide for a specific power strip design but no luck: low profile, three or four 90° outlets,...

rmedek
replies: 3 views: 300
onewire 1 week ago

Hey guys and gals, I'm looking for a way to take the output of a Synth and transmit it wirelessly into an iPad. I know there...

DezTu
replies: 11 views: 480

I just ordered a Rickenbacker 4003. Right now for regular guitar and bass I use this cable: Mogami W2524 Guitar Cable Black...

arsmusic
replies: 7 views: 395
arsmusic 1 week ago

Hi guys, this is going to sound incredibly stupid. I am 20 and doing well with engineering etc but back i the day (lol I know)...

bansurijai
replies: 0 views: 203
bansurijai 1 week ago

Hello! I'm looking for the tape (sticky tape for desk+outboard, not magnetic) that is used across the industry. I think the...

emg
replies: 6 views: 324
emg 1 week ago

Hi, this is for my acoustic rig. I want to go direct from active guitar and split the signal. One path will go to my TC...

Mischief
replies: 9 views: 345
Brent Hahn 1 week ago

Hello, a total noob here I've recently started to get into the world of synthesizers and I got an Arturia Microbrute. Super...

we_be
replies: 1 views: 299
Blackdog128 1 week ago

Hi, I have a pair Adam A7X connected to an Audient ID 22 and at the moment I am using these cheap cables. I was thinking to...

Killkrt
replies: 6 views: 375

Do you hear any difference between very cheap and expensive cables? I have a very cheap cable right now, and I hope this one...

crille
replies: 28 views: 5,611
argentobob 1 week ago

when i power on pay plate heats up lights up ready they clicks and no signal I've opened mic tube looks good any advice

neduardokemper
replies: 1 views: 248
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

Looking for something I can test TT patch bay outputs with. I know they're out there, I've used them, like 1U rackmount...

spylus
replies: 4 views: 528
cbc6403 1 week ago

So, I haven't extensively played around yet, but in my new room I'm noticing quite a few issues with the console which sound like...

tdot
replies: 37 views: 733
No.7 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, I have two 6 flush mount wall boxes that have 6 XLR and 6 1/4" I/O inputs as well. I live on the east coast and...

Dana_T.
replies: 1 views: 280
Dana_T. 2 weeks ago

Talk Back Mic with Combination Preamp and Push to Talk Momentary Switch Looking to give a talkback mic as a gift and want it...

zzurn
replies: 3 views: 408
Dana_T. 2 weeks ago

I need some custom panels and patch bays, wires, boxes built. I've used Redco in the past and they've come highly regarded. ...

henryrobinett
replies: 1 views: 374
Brent Hahn 2 weeks ago

Hello GearSlutz, I'm looking for the impossible ... so it seems. After hours of Google I can't find the simplest thing, best...

ThenCameNow
replies: 2 views: 348
celticrogues 2 weeks ago

Hey Slutz, Long time lurker, first time poster. I tried searching first but since the Key-Largo is new I found it difficult to...

ChocoTacoBoss
replies: 0 views: 302
ChocoTacoBoss 2 weeks ago

Hi there, I've had this niggling issues for a while now and it is starting to really annoy me. My set up is as follows: PC...

danyjr
replies: 7 views: 695
danyjr 2 weeks ago

I'm curious what kind of switcher box people are using for when an artist brings in a laptop and can just plug in a thunderbolt...

elgee
replies: 2 views: 294
elgee 2 weeks ago

Has anybody used Connectronics Studiflex and/or has an opinion on its suitability? I can harvest a lot of it from some old...

forestcreature
replies: 2 views: 262
forestcreature 3 weeks ago

normalized or half? I have two racks of garage sell 90's and 80's junk. I want to patch these up or loop or link... All...

Jaybird
replies: 8 views: 468
tdot 3 weeks ago

The naked white cones on Yamaha HS-80M s, look vulnerable. I've searched around and found: Speaker Grille 8inch - Speaker...

filmcomposer
replies: 2 views: 372
filmcomposer 3 weeks ago

So, I've been making a lot of progress on a lot of things, I should have some updates soon! However, now, I realize I've...

tdot
replies: 23 views: 918
tdot 3 weeks ago

Hello everybody! I have an issue... I want to record the output audio signal from a DB25 connector MAIN OUTPUT from the Dolby...

Albert666
replies: 0 views: 295
Albert666 3 weeks ago

Hi, Can anyone tell me if I can simply plug a speaker cable from my amp head directly into a presonus audiobox vsl...

mikeks
replies: 2 views: 373
Frank_Case 3 weeks ago

I picked up a MOTU Traveler MK1 with very little thought and realised I needed a Firewire cable to connect it to my PC... however...

TETRAHEDRON
replies: 2 views: 279
TETRAHEDRON 4 weeks ago

Now ... I'm not expecting an actual solution from this question, but a lot of people here seem to have a lot of mechanical...

tdot
replies: 12 views: 914
tdot 4 weeks ago

Hello Gearslutz, I've got a mix of 12 synths and drum machines that I need to cable up. As I understand they are all unbalanced...

jasonnevis
replies: 26 views: 1,144
tdot 4 weeks ago

To be able to update music software, I need to install 12m of ethernet cable in the studio. It could lie parallel to a bunch of...

filmcomposer
replies: 13 views: 503
tdot 4 weeks ago

I have an old IVL midi interface that accepts an 8-pin midi cable from the pickup. I have been looking everywhere but cannot find...

pacaruso
replies: 0 views: 254
pacaruso 4 weeks ago

Good day peoples! Recently I got a pair of LYD 48 monitors, my desk is a bit too small, 150 cm in width and the space between...

kl314
replies: 0 views: 276
kl314 4 weeks ago

Got a bit of a win last week, and managed to grab these brilliant Stax Lambda Pro headphones for a fairly reasonable price. I can...

Mild
replies: 2 views: 343
Thomas W. Bethe 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search