The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Views: 998
30th June 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I ran across this article and immediately thought about...

shepke
replies: 0 views: 26
shepke 1 hour ago

Hello sir, im new in the music world last time i bought topping a90 and d90 and now have a little problems choosing the right xlr...

fendy323
replies: 4 views: 130
DrewE 1 day ago

Hi, I'd love some help! I'm alone here in the quarantine, trying to make my studio COME ALIVE. I have a Moog Grandmother...

mariashka
replies: 1 views: 65
mariashka 1 day ago

Hi all, I am experiencing some confusion with this setup. My digital keyboard has one phones/out. I would've assumed that if I...

Layman
replies: 7 views: 1,479
TikkoRome 2 days ago

Currently trying to record an album with an Apollo Twin MkII and Focusrite Clarett 8Pre X connected through ADAT with an SR of...

penbucket
replies: 1 views: 109
TikkoRome 2 days ago

I wasn't quite sure where to post this. Behringer's help board isnt very responsive. USING: Behringer FCA1616 to PC via...

Syphax
replies: 1 views: 76
Syphax 5 days ago

Hey, Quick one; How do I connect an iPhone X to my Rockit RP5. I’ve looked across the internet but seemly can’t find a...

JollyB
replies: 3 views: 837
JollyB 6 days ago

Ive been studying converters and plugins for years. I will don't know what Im doing. But Im reaching out to one and all for your...

gettingbetterpal
replies: 0 views: 84
gettingbetterpal 1 week ago

Hi guys, I have like 10 analog synths and drumcomputers which I want to use with eachother on the fly for DAWless jams just for...

neoking
replies: 0 views: 127
neoking 1 week ago

Hi all, I tried this in the main forum, but without much luck, so I'm trying here instead. I'm hoping you can give me some...

badger17
replies: 13 views: 2,793
Seditionary 1 week ago

Hi, considering replacing...

beyerman
replies: 1 views: 168
Speedskater 1 week ago

I just purchased a Yamaha CX-A5200 Av amp. My old speakers are connected with 14ga. speaker wire, how do I connect them to the...

jcxjr
replies: 3 views: 295
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Hi. I was not sure what was the best cable to use for connecting the Focusrite Scarlett to these speakers. At the moment using...

Microsuze
replies: 3 views: 1,744
sable1 2 weeks ago

I’m looking at the Sound Tools Wall CAT. They seem to be unavailable in the UK. Is there an equivalent available for purchase...

elimcg
replies: 1 views: 171
DrewE 2 weeks ago

Whenever I do some rearranging in one of my audio racks, whether I'm adding a piece of gear, moving stuff around or whatever,...

The Mule
replies: 6 views: 192
Phil Cibley 3 weeks ago

Hi, I have a Roland M16e and I can use the return output of each channel to function as an individual output (going out...

upekah
replies: 0 views: 109
upekah 3 weeks ago

(FYI, scroll to the bottom of this post for my actual question if you don't want to read the preface info.) I have six 96pt TT...

Quint
replies: 0 views: 119
Quint 3 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 114
Quint 3 weeks ago

normalized or half? I have two racks of garage sell 90's and 80's junk. I want to patch these up or loop or link... All...

Jaybird
replies: 16 views: 5,051
Sense_A 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I am the proud new owner of an Akai s1100. However it is a Japanese model so 100v. I have found a transformer but my...

mrscratch
replies: 5 views: 942
Sense_A 3 weeks ago

I have a set of large speaker monitors, looking to change the cable between the speakers and the amps. This may sound...

CanadaSC1
replies: 4 views: 174
Speedskater 3 weeks ago

Wondering if someone can help. I am struggling with finding the right adat cable for my audient 800 asp preamp. Bought the usual...

janiq
replies: 0 views: 136
janiq 3 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 111
Bloodrobin 3 weeks ago

Hi. I am going to be making some XLR, TRS and TS cables, and off-course need to solder the connectors. I need some help finding...

gearhoe
replies: 59 views: 7,533
mrfantastic 3 weeks ago

Hi all An easy question mostly that I should be able to answer but I'm out of the loop for too long. I have found a nice...

Sweetsound
replies: 3 views: 154
Cabirio 3 weeks ago

Am I wrong for thinking Gotham GAC-1 Ultra Pro and Hosa CGK, both around 20pF/ft would be better (in the objective sense of...

WhiskeyWhiskers
replies: 1 views: 124
Speedskater 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I have tried to find answers to this series of questions but had no luck. Please could anyone with experience of...

robotnik1
replies: 1 views: 176
Rick Dalton 3 weeks ago

Wiring up my small home studio. Looking at cable types, I am thinking of using Grimm TPR (10') from my Avocet DAC/Monitor...

mikoo69
replies: 1 views: 197
zoom25 4 weeks ago

I've had a Cloudlifter CL-1 as part of my audio chain the last five years (Shure SM7B -> Audient id22 -> Warm Audio...

EmbeddedAlien
replies: 0 views: 124
EmbeddedAlien 4 weeks ago

Hello everyone. I need help. I have source with 3.5 mm TRS jack (unbalanced stereo). I have one Tasker C276 cable and I have...

FlynnKevin
replies: 0 views: 145
FlynnKevin 4 weeks ago

Hello, it's my first post & I have a question. I've recently purchased the Crane Song Avocet II A monitor controller and...

Michael Myers
replies: 10 views: 890
Jimmy Makhaisingh 4 weeks ago

Hi there, I've had this niggling issues for a while now and it is starting to really annoy me. My set up is as follows: PC...

danyjr
replies: 12 views: 2,247
danyjr 4 weeks ago

Updating my studio and noticed I've got both 1/4" TRS & XLR inputs in my amp. Currently going from my audio interface...

tonseyd
replies: 6 views: 557
David Rick 4 weeks ago

Hi all, I have the following setup: - Aston Stealth, mounted on a - K&M 23860 desk arm, using the - custom stand mount,...

Acousmatics
replies: 0 views: 175
Acousmatics 4 weeks ago

Hey! I am getting some crackle when I turn studio konnekt 48's phones' potentiometers because of oxidation. What kind of contact...

Comet
replies: 4 views: 1,031
WhiskeyWhiskers 4th June 2020

Preferably right angle to avoid having having 5 inches of plug hanging off a 1/8" jack. I found a great 1/8" to...

WhiskeyWhiskers
replies: 1 views: 145
WhiskeyWhiskers 3rd June 2020

I have an RME UFX II as a main interface, and a Babyface Pro i use on the road. Occasionally i use the Babyface with a laptop as...

M32
replies: 0 views: 144
M32 3rd June 2020

I've read whatever threads there are on here about whether or not using the "digital" Mogami cable improves the sound...

Obe1
replies: 35 views: 5,494
Matt Syson 29th May 2020

Hi guys, I've got myself a couple of new speakers in my little studio. The soundcard (ur22 mkII) output has two balanced jack...

dirty harry
replies: 0 views: 134
dirty harry 28th May 2020
replies: 17 views: 863
goom 26th May 2020

I have a pair of JBL 305 that sit on my desk. By my measurements, they are about 7-8 inches too low (tweeter is about 7-8 inches...

MusicHound
replies: 1 views: 417
davidsrobison 26th May 2020

HI guys, A year ago I changed my XLR cable. I had used a no-name one, substituted with a Mogami. I record my voice, using a...

berau
replies: 0 views: 121
berau 26th May 2020

I have the Rode SMR shockmount for the NT1 and it comes with a thread adapter already in and I CANT GET IT OUT. I have used a...

Mrdrumminmachine
replies: 6 views: 2,394
Bdalton90 24th May 2020

I am looking to buy some XLR cables and some guitar cables. Where are the best quality for the dollar cables found? I need a...

P99
replies: 20 views: 2,444
Nickpu 23rd May 2020

How to do solder Star quad cable Unbalanced to Balanced Starquad cable: http://imageturko.com/?dm=B0SX I need your advice. I...

trance54
replies: 5 views: 1,913
mikehalloran 21st May 2020

hello :), Maybe a stupid question, but everything is in the title, Online, I see microphone xlrs, speaker xlrs, and...

Sybille
replies: 2 views: 191
Speedskater 19th May 2020

Hello, heppy Everything is in the title. Just like there used to be brands like cardas making warm/dark sounding cables...

Sybille
replies: 15 views: 398
Speedskater 19th May 2020

Hi all, I'm searching for an alternative to having a pop filter placed some distance from an LDC. I've seen producers use no pop...

rosewood123
replies: 0 views: 101
rosewood123 19th May 2020

Can you use a spidif rca to xlr male cable to run digitally out of your interface into your pre amp or monitors without a really...

OBOYO
replies: 2 views: 163
OBOYO 19th May 2020

Does anyone have experience in connecting klark teknik compressors (I have the 73 and 2a) to universal audio apollo twin duo and...

Studio Papi
replies: 0 views: 130
Studio Papi 15th May 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search