The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Good morning everyone. I'm a stickler about cable management and I'm sick of constantly running cables around my interface when...

Saxophoni
replies: 5 views: 193
Saxophoni 8 hours ago

I am currently looking to invest in just a few XLR cables for my home studio. I talked to a representative from Sweetwater and...

Mrdrumminmachine
replies: 14 views: 491
geob 14 hours ago

I have a home studio that needs many types of signal. At first it wasn't so confusing when i was just looking at mono and stereo...

Stelladevania
replies: 5 views: 289
Richard Crowley 23 hours ago

I have the Rode SMR shockmount for the NT1 and it comes with a thread adapter already in and I CANT GET IT OUT. I have used a...

Mrdrumminmachine
replies: 4 views: 357
Richard Crowley 1 day ago

Hi guys, What is the best (most efficient cost/effect) method to split balanced audio signal from direct out (on 16 channels)...

cuba1956
replies: 5 views: 264
cuba1956 2 days ago

Anyone using these for AES duties? How do you find them for analog over other cables? I use Mogami 2549 and 3173 and would love...

zoom25
replies: 123 views: 12,794
Kimotei 4 days ago

Hello everybody, wishing you all a happy new year! I've been trying to find an answer to this question for what feels like the...

AngryAfrican
replies: 24 views: 1,389
Brgbeat 5 days ago

I'm planning to buy HD800S headphones, and I'm currently using a Babyface Pro as my headphone out. The Babyface is struggling...

HacknayStudio
replies: 6 views: 335
HacknayStudio 5 days ago

Hello I have recently purchased Focusrite scarlet 2i2 and a GAP pre 73. I would like some help in which cables I need to...

Bandanaman
replies: 0 views: 259
Bandanaman 6 days ago

Does anyone have a recommendation for a slightly smaller power supply for a Prophet 12 module? I have a Furman I am plugging it...

Electric Blue
replies: 1 views: 277
Richard Crowley 6 days ago

Hello, guys! I have a simple and potentially ******** question: are there any theoretical problems in using just a single cable...

flaviowolff
replies: 2 views: 315
flaviowolff 6 days ago

I have a Soundcraft 1600 with patchbay. I have 3 Edac/Elco (sorry not sure the difference) 8 channel snakes that go from patchbay...

mrjason71
replies: 2 views: 313
mrjason71 6 days ago

Hello! I have an Audient ID14 audio interface, with two balanced TRS jack outputs (left + right). What would be the...

OhmIsh
replies: 4 views: 294
Richard Crowley 1 week ago

Hiya! This should be quick and easy for you guys. I just got a pair of Yamaha HS-5Is and I'm looking for a good way to...

GMRod
replies: 3 views: 425
Richard Crowley 1 week ago

What's up, ya'll! I'm currently looking at the Roland UM-ONE mk2 USB MIDI Interface. I want a device that will allow me to send...

Lior
replies: 0 views: 232
Lior 1 week ago

Power outrage is fairly common in my area. My audio equipment is plugged into a Furman power conditioner and I've never had any...

Badaboom
replies: 4 views: 382
ShadowsOfLife 1 week ago

Hi everyone, I have a few guitar pedals and was looking to get myself a synth to feed into them. I have my eyes on a DeepMind...

Dazd_N_Confuzd
replies: 3 views: 300
Dazd_N_Confuzd 1 week ago

I'm experimenting with Alto Bluetooth "TOTAL", a wireless XLR blue tooth receiver. I've connected one to each of my...

johnlewisgrant
replies: 0 views: 243
johnlewisgrant 1 week ago

Hey all, Looking for a horizontal rack cabinet. I'm getting tired of crawling on the floor and putting on my reading glasses...

RedMeadow
replies: 4 views: 302
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

Hi everyone! I will be soldering a type B patchbay (Re'an), and while I pretty much got the ropes on how to solder it properly...

Andre Toscano
replies: 2 views: 303
nosebleedaudio 1 week ago

Hi Any alternatives to the Jaspers equipment rack frame which doesn't cost 400 euros? I need a way to stack some desktop...

MarcB
replies: 1 views: 285
DomiBabi 1 week ago

Hi I'm looking at the JBL 104 series monitors and from the manual it states.... The 104 MASTER MONITOR is equipped with 6...

Diel
replies: 2 views: 363
Diel 1 week ago

Hi everyone. I have 3 synths such as NordRack 2, Virus TI, moog miniataur. All of em are in desktop version. Also i have...

Cordis
replies: 13 views: 371
jerry123 1 week ago

Hi all, Anyone have suggestions for the best way to hide speaker and power cables coming out of Focal Twins sitting on Sound...

asymonds
replies: 9 views: 376
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

Hello Not sure if this is the right place to ask this. Sorry if it isnt. Ive done some googling about this and cant really...

mrjason71
replies: 7 views: 700
Richard Crowley 2 weeks ago

Hello. I am trying to use a XRL to USB interface ( Micmate pro ) and connect my guitar ( TS) to PC. I succeeded on blocking...

vpz
replies: 4 views: 329
Richard Crowley 2 weeks ago

Does anyone know what I can do to change the connector on an AKG C747 so that it is a right angle connector? I am having problems...

soundsss1
replies: 2 views: 497
soundsss1 2 weeks ago

Hi, For connecting compressors with active and transformer balanced outputs, to an unbalaneced input.....need cables that...

Sjiens
replies: 6 views: 388
Sjiens 2 weeks ago

I'm aware of the general advice to only use y-cables to split out different sources, and not to try and use them to mix signals...

seeksbeats
replies: 2 views: 315
seeksbeats 2 weeks ago

hey guys, I am building an iso box for my console PSU. The PSU is rated at 40A, it came with a blue plug at 230v, can I put a...

Darius1
replies: 13 views: 503
Thomas W. Bethe 2 weeks ago

Hey my dudes. Recently scored some longframe patch bays with no cables. Time to make some! But I'm not really siked with the ~$7...

hardcoreCAP
replies: 0 views: 269
hardcoreCAP 2 weeks ago

I need to webcast a presentation I'm giving in a hotel. Typically use the hotel's mic and system and have placed a Blue Yeti by...

dharsent
replies: 2 views: 311
dharsent 2 weeks ago

Yesterday, while walking through the local mega IKEA (think "Costco from Idiocracy" sized), I stumbled across these,...

DJSpaceP
replies: 3 views: 617
DJSpaceP 2 weeks ago

I'm just curious if that's what this product is for. It's a lo-Z XLR to hi-Z 1/4" inline impedance matcher connector....

slutbox
replies: 6 views: 360
slutbox 2 weeks ago

Hi, I have just picked up a gorgeous looking 50s RFT tube mic preamp - model MV 4053. I would be extremely grateful if...

Boggo Myrtle
replies: 5 views: 602
DirkP 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I recently put together a silent rehearsal system for my band, which includes a Tascam MH-8 and a bunch of headphone...

mpeskett
replies: 4 views: 648
DirkP 3 weeks ago

So I bought Adam S2V monitors along with some mogami gold XLR cables to hook up to my dac/preamp. My question is currently...

drummerdimitri
replies: 21 views: 725
DirkP 3 weeks ago

Hey, Would anyone be kind enough to offer me some advice? I would like to use (the legendary) RNC compressor for acoustic...

guyguyguyguyguy
replies: 5 views: 408
guyguyguyguyguy 3 weeks ago

Aloha, New to the forum, looking forward to participating. I have a Yamaha TF Rack for my mixer and a TASCAM CC 222 for live...

Mwin
replies: 1 views: 334
Richard Crowley 3 weeks ago

We have a 48 channel multicore line to FOH and all of a sudden DI’s weren’t receiving phantom power. All condensers on stage...

Sound Munkey
replies: 5 views: 488
Muser 3 weeks ago

Going to attempt until I succeed at building a sharp looking mesh grill for the first time. Any tips appreciated....

Amsoily
replies: 3 views: 308
Amsoily 3 weeks ago

Hello I'm busking on the streets, so I'm looking for lightweight and portable gear. I own a Yamaha APX-T2 travel guitar and a...

Josh83
replies: 6 views: 811
Josh83 3 weeks ago

Hello everybody! i need information about a Cable: i have Amek Tac Scorpion 32 CHannel Mixer with four edac connector ( two...

Fabrizioc
replies: 2 views: 310
Fabrizioc 3 weeks ago

Good Morning everyone! So I'm building a new Studio, I'm quite close to the finish line. This time I try to do my very best to...

ilan
replies: 2 views: 376
joe sixpak 3 weeks ago

Hello i just got an original sansamp tech 21 rack it came without a power chord and i dont know what is this connector and...

kuti
replies: 7 views: 335

Hi I want to make some electret microphones with XLR connectors (so I can extend using other xlr cables if needed) but the...

Kilmo
replies: 5 views: 356

Looking for one of these and can't seem to find a single one using the following spec:...

tonejunkee
replies: 3 views: 585
tonejunkee 3 weeks ago

I believe I have a decent understanding of the concept of balanced and unbalanced signals and the cables to carry them. My...

Ridotta
replies: 3 views: 391
Prodba 4 weeks ago

I was looking for a new audio interface when i came across the Tascam US-1x2, but i noticed that the monitor outputs are RCA...

ChipBeepBoop
replies: 13 views: 1,428
BT64 4 weeks ago

I'm about to pick up a Cranesong Solaris DAC for my monitoring chain and I am trying to decide which audio signal format I want...

Obe1
replies: 16 views: 3,736
vogelchr 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search