The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys, I have a stage setup at my restaurant and an older stereo which I play background music when nobody is performing. I...

Pauly690
replies: 2 views: 3
Pauly690 8 minutes ago

Hi all! I need some help on how to connect my instruments into the mixer. I’ve got a mackie 1604 16 channels mono. Most of...

cesare27
replies: 1 views: 154
Richard Crowley 10 hours ago

I have a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 and those 3.5 mm to 6.5mm adapters as I sometimes use a 3.5mm microphone on my headphones. I can...

p9oil
replies: 3 views: 304
p9oil 16 hours ago

My audio interface (Lynx Hilo) has two input channels. I only have two preamps, and they are not the same make/model, but it...

eb7
replies: 1 views: 120
DrewE 1 day ago

:)Hey Slutz, have any of you who have worked in a pro studio, know how to design / build a pass thru panel, between the live and...

Gunadoo
replies: 2 views: 185
Gunadoo 1 day ago

I have a Behringer HA6000, I would like to feed the aux inputs of each channel with mono signals from my interface. The issue...

mathewjumps
replies: 17 views: 384
mathewjumps 1 day ago

Hi there I want to convert an aviation headset (eg David Clark H10 series) to use for it’s headphones + microphone...

sbharrison
replies: 2 views: 182
Thomas W. Bethe 1 day ago

Hi, I would love to hookup as many synths as possible to an audio interface, let's take the Audient ID44. Let's also say you...

Kamusica
replies: 7 views: 299
Richard Crowley 1 day ago

I'm wanting to use my Antelope Pure 2 as the da converter, while using my id22 as the main interface. So I was going to send a...

Jerzy
replies: 0 views: 139
Jerzy 2 days ago

I got about 50 feet of "previously installed" 24 channel snake with the Mogami logo on the outer jacket. After getting...

gblentz
replies: 0 views: 180
gblentz 2 days ago

Has anyone tried this? Not a single mention anywhere here https://amposo.com/products/wirelesssystem

JetLag
replies: 11 views: 7,809
dwatkins 2 days ago

Anyone using these for AES duties? How do you find them for analog over other cables? I use Mogami 2549 and 3173 and would love...

zoom25
replies: 144 views: 17,539
Robo 2 days ago

I’ve never seen this logo before. It’s on the back of my Stam Audio SA4000. I’m rewiring my studio and just happened to...

Spilota
replies: 6 views: 264
Spilota 3 days ago

In case you missed it ... the definitive review of power cables! ;) "I’ve spent the past five years auditioning and...

peter5992
replies: 14 views: 1,120
IanBSC 3 days ago

:) Hello, I have read that the blue has been used as the + for the RCA connection and the clear as the -ve. In the past...

Macca420
replies: 1 views: 182
Speedskater 4 days ago

First post, I'm sorry if it's not the appropriate page to post on. I have a Casio Privia PX-5S stage piano (highly...

firesmoker
replies: 23 views: 418
firesmoker 4 days ago

Can anyone help identify this cable please? I've worked out it's a Lemo FFA.2c with a 4 pin Hirose on one side, connected to an...

Mr Sombrero
replies: 1 views: 812
Danyloo 5 days ago

Im about to order the switchcraft studiopatch 9625 with switchcraft PT16FX2DB25 boxes and DB25 connected 500 series racks for my...

DeHaanStudios
replies: 3 views: 876
NiggaPhil 6 days ago

Hello! I'll be connecting my PC to only (1) PA Speaker for a Halloween party coming up soon. The motherboard I'm using is...

TylerAlbaz
replies: 2 views: 249
Richard Crowley 6 days ago

Hey guys, I'm looking for a free or most affordable way to provide multiple (10+ if possible) headphone outputs...

replies: 5 views: 662
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

Hello, I am looking for some advice related to amp's for my 3'way studio speakers. Currently i am using Crown XLS 1002 amp and...

Galileon
replies: 2 views: 278
Galileon 1 week ago

I have 2 Apollo Interfaces- a blackface apollo 8 duo and the new apollo X8P... My issue is routing between the 2 devices. I want...

S_A_P
replies: 9 views: 659
Universal Audio 1 week ago

What's a good way to add extra support to a 19" rack unit (synth module etc.) which will only hang by its front-panel rack...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 3 views: 292
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

Hi guys, I hope that someone can help me. I have only the hdx power cable for the pc but I need the power cable for Mac. Please...

gpatrito
replies: 0 views: 246
gpatrito 1 week ago

I love the idea: a little box with an RJ-45 split into four XLRs (or whatever) connected by a piece of category cable. You can...

zjrt02
replies: 28 views: 2,674
Bhang 1 week ago

I'm on the last piece of the puzzle for my studio and for some reason am having the most difficulty making this decision. I have...

donalddemon
replies: 6 views: 884
donalddemon 2 weeks ago

Hey! I am getting some crackle when I turn studio konnekt 48's phones' potentiometers because of oxidation. What kind of contact...

Comet
replies: 2 views: 728
JoeyM 2 weeks ago

We have multiple keyboards and are looking to get a sustain pedal which will hopefully work for all of them all (Yamaha DX-7 1st...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 7 views: 694
Lunar Attic 2 weeks ago

Happy New Year, Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dairenn (sounds like Darren). No, I don't know what my mom...

Dairenn
replies: 12 views: 11,397
tonemart 2 weeks ago

I'm trying to connect some audio equipment at a bar, and I'm not sure how best to connect everything. I have two...

CaptainLeezee
replies: 2 views: 510
CaptainLeezee 3 weeks ago

Hi, guys. When I bought my Orion 32, the included cables had no ground wire soldered to the TRS end. I found it strange... I...

MatoRecords
replies: 2 views: 579
Speedskater 3 weeks ago

Hello, I am looking into some cables for connecting my audio interface with my monitors. I am between Sommer Epilogue and...

Hannebu
replies: 2 views: 560
Hannebu 3 weeks ago

Ok I have this setup : A very normal ampli-tuner called Yamaha CRX-E300 connected to my computer right now using a 3,5 mm...

monsieurjoko
replies: 3 views: 513
Richard Crowley 3 weeks ago

Hey Folks, I just picked up a Korg MS20m used from Australia which comes with the Australian power. Can anyone help me...

djjunkinthetrunk
replies: 1 views: 495
DrewE 3 weeks ago

Somewhat of a noob to speaker cables. I have a pair of original ns10ms so I went a little crazy and bought some 12 gauges. After...

dzai
replies: 23 views: 1,113
audibell 3 weeks ago

I need a power supply for a tascam m2600 mk2 sound mixer

Mystro D
replies: 1 views: 686

I need a timecode cable to go from a Zoom f8 to a RED camera, but to buy they are super expensive. So, I figured I'd just make...

SilentSound
replies: 2 views: 628

I am looking for a solution for a momentary A/B switch for our church. We are currently using a Pro Co Panic button for our...

Zpeters
replies: 3 views: 655
Richard Crowley 4 weeks ago

Hi, I'm looking to buy a vintage console soon for tracking and the ones I want all have unbalanced direct or line outs. What are...

ToneAlive
replies: 21 views: 1,887
nosebleedaudio 4 weeks ago

howdy I think this is the correct section to post about diy cables. My Technics SU-V9 has the best phonostage of my...

Macca420
replies: 0 views: 486
Macca420 4 weeks ago

Hi there, After years I decided to dust off my Korg D1600 harddiskrecorder to see if I could still find a use for it. I still...

ErikV
replies: 1 views: 1,144
atrotossavainen 4 weeks ago

Hey guys, So, i picked up a used rack case and threw in an old Signal Flex PB-32 Patch Box Patchbay for $10, figuring it could...

ashargento
replies: 7 views: 579
ashargento 4 weeks ago

I originally posted this in Music Computers, but later thought this one would more appropriate. Hello, I have been tasked with...

SF6
replies: 1 views: 546
tame1 4 weeks ago

Hello, I would like to have the Olympus LS-P4 to record full phone conversations on my iPhone6S plus with the help of an inline...

rajhlinux
replies: 0 views: 512
rajhlinux 4 weeks ago

I have a Rode K2 tube mic...it exhibits an annoying "flutter" when warmed up and connected. I've eliminated other...

doug hazelrigg
replies: 1 views: 547
Thomas W. Bethe 4 weeks ago

Hello everyone!! My first post, so sorry for mistakes. I need advice with the connection of two converters. I have a...

Menjutible
replies: 1 views: 624
GregAnikin 4 weeks ago

Hello I'm taking my USA model Yamaha HS8 studio monitors with me to Germany and need to purchase a step-down voltage converter...

Weirdo
replies: 18 views: 5,865
yomamajomama 4 weeks ago

A few years ago I bought a set of rack rails that did not have the standard hole spacing. Instead of the EIA standard spacing of,...

wildplum
replies: 0 views: 534
wildplum 10th September 2019

Hey there guys. Any electronic gurus in the house? I'm trying to match a power supply to my FMR Audio Really Nice Compressor. The...

kckruse
replies: 5 views: 4,327
tonne57 10th September 2019

I am a recent graduate who just moved to a 1bd apartment in LA so I could dedicate the entire bedroom to building a 5.1 mixing...

Lisa.LaFo
replies: 3 views: 624
Bushman 8th September 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search