The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey, guys! It's my first post on this forum although I have been learning from it for maybe a decade. Don't know why I have...

AlexMV
replies: 0 views: 106
AlexMV 8 hours ago

Looking to buy and set up my first patchbay. Are there any flaws in the plan in my image? The Aurora outs would go to...

jdier
replies: 2 views: 333
jdier 11 hours ago

Well, I have a couple of cables I've been using for several years. Both are about 3 meter (10 feet) long, so perhaps there isn't...

TLgs
replies: 12 views: 432
Brent Hahn 22 hours ago

Hi there, first time poster here! ablian rockout I've been recording using a Tascam 388 reel-to-reel over the last few months,...

rlifberg
replies: 1 views: 243
Richard Crowley 2 days ago

Hi, I have a set of B&W DM110i speakers.... now currently have some cheap audio cables (thin) hooked them up to my amp....

saken
replies: 14 views: 821
Lumbergh 2 days ago

What would you suggest as a reference cable for an ADC? XLR terminated.

Tanio
replies: 5 views: 354
zoom25 3 days ago

Hi all, I have a Steinberg UR22 mkII setup with my Windows 10 PC. I have all the latest driver and firmware upgrades to the...

jbraney97
replies: 4 views: 273
dug dog 3 days ago

Hi, I wanna know if there is such thing as connecting one pair of speakers to two amplifiers. Let's say I have one pair of...

saken
replies: 5 views: 316
Richard Crowley 4 days ago

Just bought a Komplete Kontrol S88 with the standard (5-pin?) MIDI cable, and discovered that the other end won't connect to my...

Ikelos
replies: 2 views: 265
Ikelos 6 days ago

So I got a few handfuls of these a while back, and been trying them out in a number of different situations, mostly as mic...

kirkus
replies: 6 views: 597
BendingBus 1 week ago

Trying to buy AC Adapters for both and finally narrowed it down to this or this : only difference is the female tube...

AXXXXXXXXA
replies: 1 views: 241
Richard Crowley 1 week ago

Hey! What would be better cables fro JBL LSR28P please? Environment: home studio, 3 meters unbalanced w mini jack and XLRs...

turdor
replies: 1 views: 65

Well, seems I cannot find any risonable local dealer w QuadStar locally (Barcelona), but I can get Van Damme Pro Grade Classic...

turdor
replies: 1 views: 218

Hey gang! was making my research on StarQuad, so found this The Importance of Star-Quad Microphone Cable - Benchmark...

turdor
replies: 4 views: 318

I've got a Magni 3 that I want to connect to my UR44. Will this cable do? K3 TPC 0100 | Audio Cable | Pre-assembled Cables |...

Sweepes
replies: 1 views: 255

I'm anxious to find out the manufacturer of these monitor stands,...

Studio194
replies: 2 views: 348
Studio194 1 week ago

Hey all, I've got some backstage pass points at musicians friend and I'm looking to get a new studio boom from them (I really...

DaveNJ
replies: 5 views: 376
DaveNJ 1 week ago

Hi Guys, I would like some advice about patching a phono pre-amp into my current system, which is primarily balanced +4 dBu....

iz_thewiz
replies: 2 views: 385
iz_thewiz 1 week ago

I'm trying to figure out what kind of threaded connector i need to attach my new Focusrite CM25 mk2 mic to a standard north...

imaginenewmedia
replies: 4 views: 3,201
bdcs64 1 week ago

I work in a University - we just purchased a mess of M-Audio Keystation 49 II keyboards. We need to secure them to the...

rosindabow
replies: 2 views: 296

Hi guys, I need some help. I'm building a nice little setup with Tascam M35 and Tascam 38 reel to reel. I'm looking to buy...

KoksRox21
replies: 11 views: 350
Speedskater 1 week ago

Hi, I've just hooked up a samson s patch plus patchbay. (8) Inputs to the bay are coming from RME UFX+ outputs and (4) mono...

blinkybill86
replies: 4 views: 735

As I am currently doing the wiring new in the studio and want to improve some things, one on the things that could be improved...

FriFlo
replies: 3 views: 452
Richard Crowley 2 weeks ago

Hi! I'm new here and hope I don't step on some toes by asking an old question. I tried to search, but found nothing that...

masitito
replies: 7 views: 418
masitito 2 weeks ago

I recently came into a 12 channel Trident/Oram 80B. The Bucket dimensions are about 23" x 45" x 10". I'm looking...

lostwars
replies: 5 views: 640
lostwars 2 weeks ago

If there is such a category, what are the best cables for recording the audio from my synth via an audio interface? What I'm...

gumbo23
replies: 37 views: 1,387
Simonator 2 weeks ago

Very basic somewhat ******** question... I can't for the life of me find the cable necessary to run my phone/MP3 player direct...

Terence T
replies: 3 views: 316
MediaGary 2 weeks ago

I am about to commence renovating an old house and will have a compact studio. I am happy connecting my desk directly to my...

minimalist
replies: 4 views: 335
Folkie 2 weeks ago

Hello folks, I have two 8 channel ADAT I/O mic preamp boxes connected to my RME HDSP 9652 audio interface. One is a Focusrite...

endorka
replies: 8 views: 476
endorka 3 weeks ago

Anyone using these for AES duties? How do you find them for analog over other cables? I use Mogami 2549 and 3173 and would love...

zoom25
replies: 97 views: 7,641
BendingBus 3 weeks ago

Hi guys, As the title says, how can I connect my new Yamaha HS8 active speakers to my Pioneer DJM350 mixer? I have bought XLR...

qn0x
replies: 2 views: 400
qn0x 3 weeks ago

Guys, I've lost my breakout cable for an Avid MBOX 3 PRO, the cables connect to a VGA port on the back and has midi, workclock...

rollit
replies: 3 views: 336
rollit 3 weeks ago

I have a pair of Telefunken EF86 sealed. Does anyone know how I can find out if they are diamond without removing the seal? I...

SmouseS
replies: 0 views: 296
SmouseS 3 weeks ago

Hello, I just wonder if anyone could help me identifying the proper pieces to assemble some d-sub 25 to TRS breakout cable. I...

mudseason
replies: 23 views: 1,377
BendingBus 3 weeks ago

Hello all, Quick question and hopefully an easy one. I want to record my Peavey Bandit 65 direct using my Redbox 5 and I...

Piku
replies: 0 views: 314
Piku 3 weeks ago

Hi, I would like to ask for your opinion on one thing I worry about I use a lot of microphones, wired with 30m microphone...

HangArt
replies: 3 views: 339
HangArt 3 weeks ago

Hi guys! Almost all of my gear in the studio uses balanced connections and I would like to keep it that way, as I am fed up with...

FriFlo
replies: 6 views: 529
Richard Crowley 3 weeks ago

So I want to run a Warm Audio TB12 (preamp) into a EQP-WA (EQ) and then into a WA76 (compressor). What's the best way to hook...

mjmusic18
replies: 0 views: 311
mjmusic18 3 weeks ago

I'm looking for a simple passive mono + mono summing X 4 channels that would give me 8 mono ins to 4 mono outs (or 4 stereo ins...

Inkog
replies: 14 views: 3,100

Arggggg Called 2 companies for help and the rep said they have no solution Is there an adapter that would go from a USB - B...

Mbroady
replies: 3 views: 453

This is how i ended up really getting fast at editing. NOTE this can be adapted for other DAW's In my case its Steinberg's...

ataylor
replies: 16 views: 5,128
ataylor 3 weeks ago

Hi I'm looking for a 1 input 6 output minimum mic splitter for my studio as I would like to run the mic signal into different...

loanzac
replies: 8 views: 547
Thomas W. Bethe 3 weeks ago

Hey I want to create my own extension cables (TRS 3.5mm) for my Sennheiser HD25 1-Ii headphones (70ohms) and my Rode...

Hitokiri
replies: 1 views: 312
Richard Crowley 4 weeks ago

Hi. I have this noisy housemate that keeps putting his cheap speaker system all the way up annoying me. The speaker set...

andertex
replies: 15 views: 695
Noisewagon 4 weeks ago

How were 50's/60's microphone cables constructed? They probably weren't highly shielded, no quad core and probably no internal...

whippoorwill
replies: 3 views: 405
cathode 4 weeks ago

newbie here. i've done a lot of research and i still have a question as to the best way to connect my mixer to my two laptops....

leynan
replies: 0 views: 345
leynan 4 weeks ago

I found some nice headphones at Goodwill (ATH-M50) and they came with a RadioShack 1/8 plug that someone had used to replace the...

greenoob
replies: 4 views: 395
Richard Crowley 4 weeks ago

Hi there, I'd be really grateful for some advice from the group. I'm in the process of moving my studio from the UK to the EU...

zappa2011
replies: 1 views: 350
zappa2011 4 weeks ago

I am looking for an excellent TA3F cable. I am waiting for 2 x Switchcraft TA3FAUSH connectors to come in the mail but they are...

whippoorwill
replies: 3 views: 478
GLouie 4 weeks ago

Hi all, I have to buy large quantity (750m) bulk microphone cable, and 50pcs male, 50 pcs female connestors. I would like to...

HangArt
replies: 11 views: 754
HangArt 15th August 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search