The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey Folks, I just picked up a Korg MS20m used from Australia which comes with the Australian power. Can anyone help me...

djjunkinthetrunk
replies: 0 views: 225
djjunkinthetrunk 15 hours ago

Hi, guys. When I bought my Orion 32, the included cables had no ground wire soldered to the TRS end. I found it strange... I...

MatoRecords
replies: 0 views: 247
MatoRecords 17 hours ago

Ok I have this setup : A very normal ampli-tuner called Yamaha CRX-E300 connected to my computer right now using a 3,5 mm...

monsieurjoko
replies: 2 views: 240
monsieurjoko 18 hours ago

Somewhat of a noob to speaker cables. I have a pair of original ns10ms so I went a little crazy and bought some 12 gauges. After...

dzai
replies: 23 views: 947
audibell 21 hours ago

I love the idea: a little box with an RJ-45 split into four XLRs (or whatever) connected by a piece of category cable. You can...

zjrt02
replies: 26 views: 2,340
audibell 1 day ago

Hello, I am looking into some cables for connecting my audio interface with my monitors. I am between Sommer Epilogue and...

Hannebu
replies: 1 views: 339
DrewE 1 day ago

I need a power supply for a tascam m2600 mk2 sound mixer

Mystro D
replies: 1 views: 548
Richard Crowley 2 days ago

I need a timecode cable to go from a Zoom f8 to a RED camera, but to buy they are super expensive. So, I figured I'd just make...

SilentSound
replies: 2 views: 489
Richard Crowley 3 days ago

We have multiple keyboards and are looking to get a sustain pedal which will hopefully work for all of them all (Yamaha DX-7 1st...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 1 views: 437
Budda 4 days ago

I'm on the last piece of the puzzle for my studio and for some reason am having the most difficulty making this decision. I have...

donalddemon
replies: 5 views: 675
Richard Crowley 4 days ago

I am looking for a solution for a momentary A/B switch for our church. We are currently using a Pro Co Panic button for our...

Zpeters
replies: 3 views: 528
Richard Crowley 4 days ago

Anyone using these for AES duties? How do you find them for analog over other cables? I use Mogami 2549 and 3173 and would love...

zoom25
replies: 139 views: 16,435
Karloff70 5 days ago

Can anyone help identify this cable please? I've worked out it's a Lemo FFA.2c with a 4 pin Hirose on one side, connected to an...

Milanese
replies: 0 views: 630
Milanese 5 days ago

Hi, I'm looking to buy a vintage console soon for tracking and the ones I want all have unbalanced direct or line outs. What are...

ToneAlive
replies: 21 views: 1,731
nosebleedaudio 5 days ago

Has anyone tried this? Not a single mention anywhere here https://amposo.com/products/wirelesssystem

JetLag
replies: 9 views: 7,320
bwhit 6 days ago

Hi there, After years I decided to dust off my Korg D1600 harddiskrecorder to see if I could still find a use for it. I still...

ErikV
replies: 1 views: 1,004
atrotossavainen 1 week ago

Hey guys, So, i picked up a used rack case and threw in an old Signal Flex PB-32 Patch Box Patchbay for $10, figuring it could...

ashargento
replies: 7 views: 447
ashargento 1 week ago

Hey guys, I'm looking for a free or most affordable way to provide multiple (10+ if possible) headphone outputs...

replies: 2 views: 438
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

I originally posted this in Music Computers, but later thought this one would more appropriate. Hello, I have been tasked with...

SF6
replies: 1 views: 418
tame1 1 week ago

Hello, I would like to have the Olympus LS-P4 to record full phone conversations on my iPhone6S plus with the help of an inline...

rajhlinux
replies: 0 views: 360
rajhlinux 1 week ago

I have a Rode K2 tube mic...it exhibits an annoying "flutter" when warmed up and connected. I've eliminated other...

doug hazelrigg
replies: 1 views: 423
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

Hello everyone!! My first post, so sorry for mistakes. I need advice with the connection of two converters. I have a...

Menjutible
replies: 1 views: 491
GregAnikin 1 week ago

Hello I'm taking my USA model Yamaha HS8 studio monitors with me to Germany and need to purchase a step-down voltage converter...

Weirdo
replies: 18 views: 5,709
yomamajomama 1 week ago

A few years ago I bought a set of rack rails that did not have the standard hole spacing. Instead of the EIA standard spacing of,...

wildplum
replies: 0 views: 411
wildplum 1 week ago

Hey there guys. Any electronic gurus in the house? I'm trying to match a power supply to my FMR Audio Really Nice Compressor. The...

kckruse
replies: 5 views: 4,137
tonne57 1 week ago

I have 2 Apollo Interfaces- a blackface apollo 8 duo and the new apollo X8P... My issue is routing between the 2 devices. I want...

S_A_P
replies: 3 views: 414
S_A_P 1 week ago

I am a recent graduate who just moved to a 1bd apartment in LA so I could dedicate the entire bedroom to building a 5.1 mixing...

Lisa.LaFo
replies: 3 views: 500
Bushman 2 weeks ago

Hi, I've got RME 9632 with BF-BOCMKH Cable. Is possible to send SPDiF signal through RCA connectors with this Cable type?

Monroy
replies: 0 views: 534
Monroy 2 weeks ago

:facepalm:i have a stereo mic and it has 2 xlr outputs i want to use a mono channel mic pre but it only has 1in 1out can i put y...

YungNyce
replies: 17 views: 763
Arthur Stone 2 weeks ago

I have tested with PROCAB VC120 (TRS) and VC121 (TS) to get XLR to left and right TRS (6,3mm) channel but only get audio in left...

Hippl
replies: 12 views: 497
nosebleedaudio 2 weeks ago

Hi, If I have a really long XLR microphone cable that I have no use for, can I chop it up into a whole lot of 2 foot long...

hello people
replies: 2 views: 466
hello people 2 weeks ago

Hey guys! Hope all is well. I was hoping to get some advice from you lot regarding the best way to connect multiple pieces of...

SLx
replies: 2 views: 549
Richard Crowley 2 weeks ago

Hi I have many synths and cables every where. Is there a device which u put in one end of the cable and on the other end it tells...

NARINDER
replies: 9 views: 531
12ax7 3 weeks ago

Output Art PRO MPA II - balanced XLR or 1/4 outputs available Input RME Babyface Pro - unbalanced 1/4" input To reduce...

m00se11
replies: 10 views: 770
Richard Crowley 3 weeks ago

Hey folks! Recently moved to China for a job and brought my yamaha reface CS with me. The outlets here are 220v, but my power...

Morbin
replies: 2 views: 387
Morbin 3 weeks ago

I just needed to vent about this. I just re-cabled and routed the main patch bay in my home studio - it's a Furman TRS front and...

jagalactic
replies: 1 views: 965
GLouie 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I am experiencing some confusion with this setup. My digital keyboard has one phones/out. I would've assumed that if I...

Layman
replies: 5 views: 1,232
Layman 3 weeks ago

I went to a Guitar Center to buy two short TRS cables to go from my Prophet Rev 2 to the inputs of Avid Omni. The employee told...

edaub1
replies: 6 views: 897
Speedskater 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I am the proud new owner of an Akai s1100. However it is a Japanese model so 100v. I have found a transformer but my...

mrscratch
replies: 4 views: 735
mrscratch 4 weeks ago

For the past few days I've been trying everything to remove this fuzz / hiss noise coming through my Apogee Element 88. I've even...

bassbinoctuplets
replies: 6 views: 824
bassbinoctuplets 4 weeks ago

Hi there internet audiophile's, I'm hoping to get some information on a replacement platter for Technics sl-j3. I know for the...

Fc3po
replies: 2 views: 687
Thomas W. Bethe 4 weeks ago

Hello, long time reader, first time posting. I've searched quite a bit for this and I'm having a hard time finding an...

kyle_lamari
replies: 2 views: 694
kyle_lamari 4 weeks ago

Not really a cable question, but humor me, please :) I have a closetful of old bookshelf (and smaller) speakers, none...

rboy
replies: 6 views: 659
rboy 4 weeks ago

In case you missed it ... the definitive review of power cables! ;) "I’ve spent the past five years auditioning and...

peter5992
replies: 5 views: 817
Bushman 4 weeks ago

I was previously using a Behringer ribbon mic and Tascam US-800 interface to record. Recently upgraded to an Aston Origin...

jackmcafee
replies: 1 views: 464
Richard Crowley 4 weeks ago

Hi guys, I hope everyone is having a nice weekend! I've got kind of a two-part question for you guys that I'm hoping to get...

SLx
replies: 0 views: 468
SLx 18th August 2019

I wonder if someone could help me? My PSU has failed for one of my VMS units. I managed to locate a couple of suppliers in China...

DanielS
replies: 1 views: 530
Richard Crowley 17th August 2019

AmpSpeakerJackOut-XLR-15metros-SpeakerJackIn. IS it possible? I want to Connect an amp to his cabinet vía an XLR snake.

Julian Lojasound
replies: 3 views: 504
Julian Lojasound 16th August 2019

I have the Rode SMR shockmount for the NT1 and it comes with a thread adapter already in and I CANT GET IT OUT. I have used a...

Mrdrumminmachine
replies: 5 views: 1,137
faeflora 15th August 2019

Hello all, I have been searching online for a while now and I haven't come across one clear answer yet. I have a ground...

melvinr
replies: 2 views: 587
melvinr 13th August 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search