The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hello, some audio interfaces or synths specify an output or input for stereo signal with only one 1/4" UNBALANCED TRS,...

djcandu
replies: 26 views: 494
djcandu 1 hour ago

Hey there. Need instructions for my buddy to connect Korg Electribe with Nanokey2. Anybody has experience? Plz shout!

zonk
replies: 0 views: 66
zonk 4 hours ago

Hello, Would someone be king enough to giveme the inner dimensions of an original Neumann U87 wooden box? I need inner...

fredpg
replies: 3 views: 251
sonus 4 hours ago

I need a new vocal mic stand for studio use (preferrably with a boom) sturdy enough to use with a decent condenser (faux U67...

Suntower
replies: 5 views: 358
Synth Guru 19 hours ago

Hi all, I’m considering purchasing the Genelec 8351’s. I’m currently coming out my dangerous source analog XLR to my...

orangefridge
replies: 11 views: 850
Jantex 1 day ago

I've got some van damme XKE instr. cable that has this hard thermoplastic shield round the signal wire. It's conductive, but I'm...

Quetz
replies: 2 views: 341
Quetz 2 days ago

Hi, i have an old czech Tesla Cobra Mic. the connector is 3 pin, but unlike an xlr…. The upper two Pins are too...

Buballakov
replies: 8 views: 519
matucha 2 days ago

Hey all. I have a Tascam 238 (old 8 track cassette recorder) with 8 RCA line level inputs and 8 RCA line level outputs. The...

Banana Brains
replies: 6 views: 1,101
_jon 3 days ago

Hello, guys. My friends will be gigging next week and I am helping them with technical stuff. They need to connect their audio...

Ez Presso
replies: 12 views: 496
Richard Crowley 4 days ago

Hi, slutter here: Looking at a solution for close micing a 6-piece drum kit. Ride, two crashes, high hats, all have close...

slutter
replies: 2 views: 360
slutter 5 days ago

I just bought an old Sony MXP21 mixer on a lark for $100 to consolidate some input channels from my various synthesizers. I have...

beachbuminthesun
replies: 6 views: 322
Richard Crowley 6 days ago

I acquired a ev 664 mic and tried to attach it to my standard microphone stand but it just slips over it, it seems slightly too...

greengiant
replies: 11 views: 361
nosebleedaudio 6 days ago

I found a proper and courteous answer from a colleague.

optofonik
replies: 4 views: 330
Richard Crowley 1 week ago

Hello everyone. I got my first vintage tape machine Saba 300S but I am a bit confused on how to plug it into my soundcard since...

eftihis
replies: 17 views: 494
eftihis 1 week ago

I have an old IVL midi interface that accepts an 8-pin midi cable from the pickup. I have been looking everywhere but cannot find...

pacaruso
replies: 2 views: 543
BTPA USA 1 week ago

I'm buying a pair of monitors and an interface (prob. zoom uac-2) that i'm going to connect to my pc. I also need to connect my...

yellow_matter
replies: 1 views: 312
DrewE 1 week ago

To start I'm new to this website and this type of work so excuse any errors in this post, this website just seemed like the...

mattbutt
replies: 5 views: 425

I need new cables because i just bought a patch bay... i already have Mogami Gold (balanced 2534, the ones you can buy at...

petecho
replies: 1 views: 333

I have a Radial Hot Shot pedal that works fine. It sits too high on my pedal board and I want to DIY a switch like the hotshot...

wonderlover
replies: 17 views: 2,202
Richard Crowley 2 weeks ago

I am soldering my studio wiring and I am new to soldering and taking time. So far, everything went well. I even managed to solder...

FriFlo
replies: 5 views: 280
FriFlo 2 weeks ago

I am looking to move my noisy computer to my walk in closet that's about 17ft away. The Digilink cable I have for my Omni HD...

edaub1
replies: 1 views: 243
DrewE 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, I was looking to buy the Audient ID22. Until now I had been using my Line6 POD HD500X as my main sound card.(It...

Ishaan Kunwar
replies: 1 views: 252

Hi, that's my first post, hope it's the right section of the forum. I searched for similar threads, but they're too old. I...

demedex
replies: 2 views: 325
charlieclouser 2 weeks ago

For anyone that uses the Tascam PB664 patchbay, attached here is a template I created for the bay that works pretty well. kfhkh

mrbutterskin
replies: 1 views: 1,147
STRING AUDIO 2 weeks ago

Hello everyone, I looked in the forum but I did not find anything about it, I hope you can help me. I wanted to know if any of...

bender87
replies: 2 views: 351
bender87 2 weeks ago

I need a bunch of cables to go between my synths and mixer/audio interface for a home studio (3m/10ft should probably do, witha ...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 3 views: 367

Hi all, I am looking for two 3/4" connector cables for the DSI OB-6 Desktop module. The outputs on the unit are unbalanced...

replies: 1 views: 277

Hi, ok, this is a very special question. The LED PSU of our D-Control ist broken, resistor R17 is burned and I cant see any...

kabelton
replies: 2 views: 246

Hey all, I’m wiring up a pair of redco panels - xlr m/f using Mogami 2934 16 channel snake. I’ve got the wires tinned, the...

DaveNJ
replies: 3 views: 320
DaveNJ 2 weeks ago

Hello folks, Quick question if some could be so kind : If I have an SPDIF output which I want to hook up to a 110ohm...

woodnut
replies: 16 views: 1,084
u87allen 3 weeks ago

Please forgive the potentially idiotic question but I'm really struggling with this and some expert advice would be greatly...

LemonMoose
replies: 27 views: 688
LemonMoose 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, I need new cables for my mixbus in and out of my adda. I've been using Klotz and Mogami and they sound almost...

MatsNo
replies: 6 views: 403
zoom25 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, I'm using my very simple turntable to record vinyls into my DAW. My setup works but I struggle to understand...

eden1108
replies: 4 views: 357
eden1108 3 weeks ago

Hi All, I see these "JDS Promotions" patch cables on ebay all the time and I was curious if any Gearslutz have had...

Stuart White
replies: 5 views: 1,602
Firmflange 3 weeks ago

Hi All I wonder if you could help. I've acquired a vintage Philips LFH 0186 Dictaphone and I'm looking to digitize the some...

gavfreed
replies: 2 views: 314
Richard Crowley 3 weeks ago

Hello everyone, I am moving overseas and would like to know the best (hopefully on cheaper side) way of transporting my setup....

keevoskates
replies: 3 views: 404

Hello, I have two vocal mics in my room, and will only be using one at a time. Instead of swapping cables in and out of the back...

compo
replies: 1 views: 329

Assistance please... I have an mpc 2000, a yamaha daw 16-track board w/ cd burner installed in it, two krk monitors. That’s...

imnotyofriend
replies: 0 views: 330
imnotyofriend 3 weeks ago

Anyone using these for AES duties? How do you find them for analog over other cables? I use Mogami 2549 and 3173 and would love...

zoom25
replies: 100 views: 9,092
BendingBus 3 weeks ago

Hi guys, I am running a Behringer P16-I in control room to a P16-M in my booth and wondering about the cat 5 cabling. If I...

Simon Xang
replies: 3 views: 390
Simon Xang 3 weeks ago

How you doing Slutz :) My first post here but a long time lurker. Appreciate all the great information on this site. It has...

Kriston3107
replies: 2 views: 444
coley 4 weeks ago

I've read whatever threads there are on here about whether or not using the "digital" Mogami cable improves the sound...

Obe1
replies: 33 views: 2,899
studiobuild 4 weeks ago

Hey everyone! For the first time, I'm attempting to run a compressor via the insert in my TOFT ATB24. I'm using a TRS Y Cable....

thetruevine
replies: 11 views: 522
thetruevine 4 weeks ago

I have an old Yamaha PSS-270, my very first keyboard from 1987 (original box and all). Can't bear to part with it, lol. Works...

Journeygirl
replies: 0 views: 318
Journeygirl 4 weeks ago

Hello, I just bought online a new Yamaha P-45 digital piano. It is on the way, I have not received it yet. I was reading on...

javierj
replies: 6 views: 370
javierj 4 weeks ago

Hi there, I've had this niggling issues for a while now and it is starting to really annoy me. My set up is as follows: PC...

danyjr
replies: 11 views: 1,327
danyjr 6th November 2018

Hi All, Have a Neve BTC V55 series broadcast console that I am restoring, but the tech manuals were lost. I have the...

Stevesteve50
replies: 3 views: 417
Thomas W. Bethe 6th November 2018

This seems very strange. I have a pair of Adam A7Xs connected to an Apollo 8 with a pair of Monoprice Premier XLR - TRS cables....

calzone
replies: 6 views: 473
jheath 5th November 2018

There're wood available for almost every synth out there yet I couldn't find anything for the Pioneer/Dave Smith AS-1. Not even a...

The_Champ
replies: 0 views: 318
The_Champ 5th November 2018

Hi, Please see photo attached - may I connect the setup like this? So the question is - may I use both outputs (XLR AND TRS)...

simnik12zh
replies: 1 views: 460
Richard Crowley 4th November 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search