The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

EDIT: I have not been home to test this yet, but my issue was apparently more fundamental (Im a noob with live audio setup). The...

horsefarm
replies: 1 views: 302
Bushman 23 hours ago

After a zillion gigs, today we had major problems connecting the pa4x to a pair of x32 mixers through a snake. The festival...

michaelpeets
replies: 2 views: 346
CathodeRay 1 day ago

Has anyone tried this? Not a single mention anywhere here https://amposo.com/products/wirelesssystem

JetLag
replies: 2 views: 913
JetLag 2 days ago

Hi guys! Almost all of my gear in the studio uses balanced connections and I would like to keep it that way, as I am fed up with...

FriFlo
replies: 8 views: 1,585
FriFlo 3 days ago

I've had a Nord Piano 88, a Nord Stage 2 HA88 and now I own a Nord Stage 3 HA88. The thing that always has been the same is my...

GeeDeWee
replies: 0 views: 250
GeeDeWee 4 days ago

So I've been Googling this for a decent bit tonight trying to figure out what's the microphone weight limit. All I can find is a...

jbird951
replies: 1 views: 454
Folkie 5 days ago

Can anyone advise on what alternatives there are for creating multi-pair cables or snakes without using DB25 connectors? I find...

siddhu
replies: 8 views: 430
siddhu 6 days ago

I love the idea: a little box with an RJ-45 split into four XLRs (or whatever) connected by a piece of category cable. You can...

zjrt02
replies: 25 views: 1,830
Dkay 1 week ago

Hi, I wonder whether anyone has any insights on this: One remark up front: this is not about what is 'balanced' or unbalanced....

StupidDisco
replies: 9 views: 382
StupidDisco 1 week ago

Hello all. I know this is most def a console to multi-track recording cable.. says it’s made by Malco 038. I just couldn’t...

Vitonando
replies: 2 views: 361
Richard Crowley 1 week ago

I have a new Prophet-6 module and the manual instructs to use for output: "Unbalanced, 1⁄4 inch audio outputs." I...

replies: 8 views: 390
Richard Crowley 1 week ago

Greetings everyone, has any of you tips on where to find a plastic protection lid/sturdy cover for on the front panel of the...

andreatti
replies: 1 views: 292
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

Hi, I have a cheap, unbranded scissor arm desk boom from ebay, which included a mic clip. I also have a floor stand which I...

ballzac
replies: 9 views: 536
12ax7 1 week ago

I'm working towards making better recordings. My music store has gone ahead & ordered 25 ft. Mogami studio quad mic....

Thrip
replies: 9 views: 6,293
Speedskater 1 week ago

Hi all! I apologize because this will be a little lengthy. I finally received my new McONE-B monitor controller today and it...

tonepot
replies: 3 views: 424
Richard Crowley 2 weeks ago

Hi. I’m sure this has been asked a lot. I read through here and also google but still couldn’t find an answer probably those...

mnd
replies: 2 views: 397

Hi all, Anyone used / own Alva Dsub cables? Are they any good? How do they compare to Mogami? The seem to be RME’s...

lukecage
replies: 1 views: 340

Hi. I have an amplifier integrated (musical fidelity M5si) with DAC built-in and with USB input for connecting to a computer....

cyclefix
replies: 2 views: 378

Hi Any alternatives to the Jaspers equipment rack frame which doesn't cost 400 euros? I need a way to stack some desktop...

MarcB
replies: 10 views: 891
coolfog09 2 weeks ago

i just bought the Drawmer 1960 Vacuum Tube Compressor from Japan, the only problem is that it has the wrong power supply cable...

drhasenbein
replies: 3 views: 476

Hi There, I'm wanting to learn and build a few of my on XLR cables. Have seen recommended Neutrik connectors and Mogami/Canare...

jdesu
replies: 2 views: 357
jdesu 2 weeks ago

Hi! My Se X1 has over time become really nasty and sticky, and I decided it was time to fix it up as it didn't feel...

sakke
replies: 6 views: 594
Richard Crowley 3 weeks ago

I need to get my KRK 5's away from my desk and would fit them just behinid it on those stands. On-Stage - SMS6000-P -...

Yul
replies: 7 views: 1,025
MusicMixer28 3 weeks ago

Hi there, so I have my main recording gear rack/rig that has two balanced patchbays loaded with various in's and outs. All of...

part12studios
replies: 17 views: 647
part12studios 3 weeks ago

Looking for a good but cheap microphone stand, just had some plastic $40-something mic stand tip and break on me. Looking for...

Dohreetoh
replies: 18 views: 1,243
Dohreetoh 4 weeks ago

Is anyone aware of an Angled Jack to XLR Male cable on the market? It seems like this is a pretty unusual combination and I...

replies: 4 views: 448
Richard Crowley 4 weeks ago

Somewhat of a noob to speaker cables. I have a pair of original ns10ms so I went a little crazy and bought some 12 gauges. After...

dzai
replies: 22 views: 762
foxwaves 4 weeks ago

Hello, Hoping I can get some worthwhile advice here. I have a pair of passive speakers being served by this amp - Naim...

penrynlookout
replies: 1 views: 414
DrewE 19th May 2019

Howdy - Any of you done this? I want to connect line level to my Sennheiser SK-20 transmitter ( padded down 40 db) to get...

suiteaudio
replies: 2 views: 491
Richard Crowley 17th May 2019

I need a bunch of short (3m perhaps) audio cables (non-balanced, jacks at both ends) for my home studio and am considering...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 4 views: 504
Richard Crowley 16th May 2019

Anyone using these for AES duties? How do you find them for analog over other cables? I use Mogami 2549 and 3173 and would love...

zoom25
replies: 125 views: 14,410
BendingBus 14th May 2019

Hi Guys, First of all, sorry to bother you with this, but it is soooo annoying. I have a damn hum in my fancy new home studio...

snaper
replies: 3 views: 487
Richard Crowley 11th May 2019

I'm looking for a standing shelf that can hold a drum machine on top and also have rack spaces below in if possible. Please...

aeko
replies: 3 views: 549
DirkP 10th May 2019

Curious as to the 'why' of why this happens .. when my phone is in it's case, and I plug in my headphone (1/8 TRS) .. it...

loji
replies: 3 views: 485
Richard Crowley 9th May 2019

Hi! Here's a tip for y'all: I recently bought a UAD 2 Satellite Thunderbolt Quad and was looking for a protective case for...

fbaldauf
replies: 0 views: 435
fbaldauf 8th May 2019

I have the following home studio setup: a pair of Yamaha HS50 monitors (powered with ground plugs), plugged into a Motu Track16...

filaton
replies: 5 views: 548
Richard Crowley 6th May 2019

Hello I have recently purchased Focusrite scarlet 2i2 and a GAP pre 73. I would like some help in which cables I need to...

Bandanaman
replies: 13 views: 693
stella645 6th May 2019

Hello all: I have one EPM6 routed to a stereo input on a EPM8 and would like to use the AUX 1 on each mixer to send (and...

jspitza
replies: 2 views: 401
jspitza 6th May 2019

Well...I'm sure it wont be a mystery to somebody and there is clearly an explanation. I was redoing my patch bay today and...

calebloveless
replies: 5 views: 507
Richard Crowley 5th May 2019

Hi there I need to build by myself a special RCA cable and I need 2 of the split showed in the image attached. Anyone know...

light767
replies: 20 views: 939
Muser 2nd May 2019

Hi, the power supply of my Fame VT-12 just stopped working. I opened it and saw no obvious signs of default. Does anyone knows...

hekho
replies: 3 views: 635
hekho 2nd May 2019

Hi everyone! I will be soldering a type B patchbay (Re'an), and while I pretty much got the ropes on how to solder it properly...

Andre Toscano
replies: 3 views: 593
ray_subsonic 2nd May 2019

I just set up two studio monitors using a sound interface with a 2x RCAA Male to Male cable, and I'm getting white noise out of...

Bliqo
replies: 3 views: 418
Richard Crowley 2nd May 2019

I'm trying to build a stereo to mono summing cable. Following Lotus 7's schematic, I've drawn out the wire with resistors (using...

llamallama
replies: 11 views: 7,133
vogelchr 1st May 2019

Hi, I just want to ask how do you clean your monitors and what are the things you use to clean them. Thanks.

croy
replies: 9 views: 2,394
Lumbergh 29th April 2019

Hello guys. I've been trying to record my digital piano (Yamaha P-45) with Zoom Q3HD via Line In. Unfortunately, Zoom Q3HD only...

mfirdaus_96
replies: 4 views: 539
Richard Crowley 29th April 2019

So i'm in the process of wiring up my studio and I have a 40 channel Allen and Heath GL2800 as my mixing console. The amount of...

KingCrimson97
replies: 2 views: 469
KingCrimson97 29th April 2019

Hi everyone, I'm currently building a cabinet to hold most of my band's gear so the wiring etc. is more portable than our...

rbmj
replies: 5 views: 541
rbmj 29th April 2019

Hi I will soon get a Mackie 802 VLZ4 mixer. It has an AUX output via one jack "bal/unbal". I wish to split/double that...

OhmIsh
replies: 3 views: 541
Richard Crowley 28th April 2019

I need to find either a thread adapter or a mounting plate so I can attach a small powered Fostex 6301 monitor speaker to a mic...

studer58
replies: 4 views: 527
Richard Crowley 26th April 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search