The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Connectors, cables, stands and accessories

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anyone using these for AES duties? How do you find them for analog over other cables? I use Mogami 2549 and 3173 and would love...

zoom25
replies: 94 views: 6,338
zoom25 3 hours ago

Hi, Some newbie questions coming your way! I want to connect a bunch of synths to a patchbay, 8 of them. I've read that 90% of...

CrossinThreshold
replies: 28 views: 5,032
onewire 6 hours ago

Hi guys Was curious if cable types make a difference with dynamic and ribbon mics since they need so much gain. I'm...

gradivus
replies: 14 views: 511
gradivus 1 day ago

Welcome friends. I have a sound card of type rme FireFace 800 but I want to know what is the internal card in the computer until...

khitam
replies: 2 views: 289
Reptil 1 day ago

Hello, I've just bought a pair of jbl LSR305 monitors. The default setting is -10db. I've connected it using this...

orior
replies: 15 views: 394
orior 1 day ago

Hi Dear Gearsluts, I am looking for an adapter between microphones that need Plugin-Power (3.5 mini jack) power supply and input...

Coendalini
replies: 0 views: 216
Coendalini 1 day ago

Hi all I'm running in a problem with my new Korg minilogue. As soon as the synth is connected via USB there is unwanted...

Memfixx
replies: 6 views: 1,618
admana 2 days ago

My son is a drummer. When we practice, he monitors via a powered PA speaker about 5 feet from him. Since we can't move the...

scadh
replies: 10 views: 592
scadh 2 days ago

hi, i'm looking for 130v XLR cable for DPA 4003/4 with HMA4000 Preamp it's actually 4 pin female xlr (mic output) to 7 pin...

jonathanpranoto
replies: 2 views: 230
jonathanpranoto 2 days ago

I have the Argosy V90 desk. Im getting rid of my current GSr24m console and moving my two 27 inch screens to the desk. Im in need...

algreens
replies: 2 views: 505
Thomas W. Bethe 3 days ago

normalized or half? I have two racks of garage sell 90's and 80's junk. I want to patch these up or loop or link... All...

Jaybird
replies: 14 views: 963
tdot 3 days ago

I feel stupid even asking, but I can’t figure out exactly how patchbays work and the specific type I need. I’ve done some...

franktree
replies: 8 views: 698
votive 4 days ago

Hey guys. I'm sorry if this post makes anyone angry - it should. So about 6 months ago i got excited about Vinyl, i bought...

Sneak
replies: 5 views: 406
Patch Cable 4 days ago

Hi everyone, I am new to this studio hardware and confused as to routing. I have a UA6176, a patchbay, a ProjectMix IO and a...

lawman
replies: 1 views: 317
Richard Crowley 4 days ago

Hello fellows! There are already some guys out there that make them but I would like to create mine. This thing is doable with...

ebatalha
replies: 0 views: 283
ebatalha 1 week ago

I'm not sure where in this chain I need TS or TRS cables. I don't really understand the difference. I want to plug two...

Skeletron
replies: 16 views: 44,885
Richard Crowley 1 week ago

Hey guys, I just have a couple quick questions for you all about multiple connections. I need to connect preamp outputs(XLR-M)...

deuc647
replies: 3 views: 372

Hi, what I've learn is to power my monitors last, and shut them as first element to avoid that punchy sound. I wonder if it...

Medstone
replies: 1 views: 364

Hi guys! How much difference can the cables make to the speakers? The thing is I was looking for XLR - TRS cables so I found...

pisforpizza
replies: 6 views: 483
frenzy 1 week ago

So I'm seeing that the best way to wire RCA (source) to XLR is with a 2 conductor shielded cable, with both conductors connected...

Joeywhat
replies: 10 views: 436
12ax7 1 week ago

Hi folks. The mini XLR plug sticks in my AKG K702s. I have to use a bit of force when removing it. Happens with stock cable...

flergington
replies: 1 views: 340
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

I currently have a RODE VXLR and it works with various electret "computer headset" mics I have, allowing me to plug...

fdmillion
replies: 1 views: 355

Trying to find a 3 meter TB3 cable to connect a NAS and have scoured the internet trying to find one. Do they not exist? Most...

gradivus
replies: 4 views: 361
gradivus 1 week ago

Does anyone have any experience with infinitecables.com? I'm looking to wire / build a custom XLR patchbay and they have a...

rbourg
replies: 4 views: 459
Suicufnoc 2 weeks ago

Thought I’d post this here... So I’m not looking for sonic comparisons. If you’d like to tell me your thoughts on which...

NamelessUnknown
replies: 4 views: 416
ardis 2 weeks ago

Hi All, Recently acquired an old patch bay and looking to refurbish. Anyone happen to know what kind of connectors these...

Theillh0use
replies: 6 views: 411
Theillh0use 3 weeks ago

Hey there, I impulsively picked up a Beatstep Pro that I found a good deal on.. which did not include any cables. I found...

Jomega
replies: 2 views: 851
JamieOxford 3 weeks ago

Hi there, just wanted to show you our first wooden stand for the ELEKTRON analog rytm MKII and the analog four MKII. Our...

Styndh
replies: 0 views: 369
Styndh 3 weeks ago

Hi folks, I'm Tig and this is my first post. Been lurking for years. Eliminating noise is my top priority, with the most...

tigd
replies: 7 views: 650
dluther 3 weeks ago

There is a new, high end studio being built in Wien. I found it a bit weird that they will spend millions of Euros on building...

KameleonUK
replies: 142 views: 8,380
ponzi 3 weeks ago

I have a pair of 3' Mogami Gold XLR to 1/4" monitor cables. I have to really stretch one of the cables to fit into the...

Bill Hambone
replies: 16 views: 721
Bill Hambone 3 weeks ago

I recently inherited a home theater sub-woofer that is armed with ONLY an LFE input. Is there a best way (if any way at all) to...

curryest_george
replies: 8 views: 423
Richard Crowley 3 weeks ago

I’m looking to buy a few 1/4” jack patchbays with solder terminals for use with synths and drum machines. I’d like to wire...

JamieOxford
replies: 0 views: 312
JamieOxford 4 weeks ago

Hello Can any U77 owners confirm if I can use the now discontinued sg367 mount? Cheers,

Jonas Graverholt
replies: 0 views: 289
Jonas Graverholt 4 weeks ago

I need to run several hundred feet of balanced mic cable in a new building and I'm trying to decide which to go with. The cables...

clanderson
replies: 12 views: 711
Thomas W. Bethe 4 weeks ago

Hi - I'm trying to connect my PA/audio mixer (Allen&Heath PA12-CP) to my MacBook Air (OS High Sierra) to use with Garage Band...

bobwgilmour
replies: 7 views: 448
Richard Crowley 4 weeks ago

Hello all. Dunno if this is the right or a good or right place to post. Feel free to direct me. New here and this site will...

BangkokTaxi
replies: 1 views: 356

Hey there, Anybody know someone in the NJ/NYC area who can solder up some wall plates for a studio build I'm doing? I suppose...

thejook
replies: 2 views: 496
turtlejon 4 weeks ago

Hello! I am looking to get an 88 keys workstation or piano (most likely the Kronos), and will also need to pair it with...

ethnotronics
replies: 0 views: 349
ethnotronics 4 weeks ago

Been looking on Ebay and everywhere I could think of, didn't find any. It's those old school power cords with 2 prong and the...

Sadomiso
replies: 4 views: 635
Sadomiso 4 weeks ago

Hey gang, I’m not sure this is the right thread but soni apologize if it’s not. So I am building a midi controlled system...

Laker2611
replies: 3 views: 469

Hello folks! So I finally built my dream studio. However, I ran into a problem with the XLR cables and my LED strips running...

lucansmiles
replies: 11 views: 866
Richard Crowley 11th June 2018

Ok this might seem like a ridiculous question especially when so much easier options are available. But I have a local client...

Krush411
replies: 2 views: 460
Thomas W. Bethe 11th June 2018

Hi, long time reader but first time poster so I hope I’m posting in the right place! So I might be needing a second patchbay...

ironsidemusic
replies: 3 views: 508
deedeeyeah 11th June 2018

Hello, Maybe I just don't know enough, but I was wondering how I could connect a Yamaha MG06 mixer to a dbx 131s equalizer. I...

jackv23
replies: 0 views: 425
jackv23 10th June 2018

Has anyone seen a Neutrik style Thunderbolt jack out there? I have a Focusrite thunderbolt interface that I want to have...

dd2661
replies: 1 views: 442
vogelchr 9th June 2018

Hello, I have the creative sound blaster x-fi had. And yesterday I bought new headphones Harman Kardon Soho they came with 3.5...

tomdelonge1
replies: 3 views: 515
stella645 9th June 2018

Hi all, Situation: I am planning on buying the Roland FA-7 keyboard, and use it with my Scarlett 18i8 soundcard to play with...

Briac
replies: 3 views: 422
Briac 9th June 2018

Looking to build a custom splitter cable 1CH 1/4" TS to 8CH 1/4" TS to feed the side chain on 8 separate compressors...

dotwprod
replies: 3 views: 430
Richard Crowley 7th June 2018

That's the question. I'd love to be able to not buy a bunch of new cables. I'd like to plug my bantam to/from my TT 96 pt patch...

henryrobinett
replies: 1 views: 423
henryrobinett 6th June 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search