The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Is it OK to combine the L and R signals of a mixer's stereo input in order to get a centred mono signal or will this cause...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 4 views: 238
cbc6403 9 hours ago

Just purchased a soldering kit and it came with this solder, is it ok to use for soldering TRS/TS 1/4” jacks and...

elasticc
replies: 4 views: 144
GLouie 2 days ago

Hello all, I would appreciate any thoughts on the following mystery: -I am trying to transfer some music from an old cassette 4...

Adaere00
replies: 1 views: 114
Bushman 1 week ago

I'd like to convert the unbalanced stereo mini jack output of the zoom f6 / mixpreII 3 or 6 to one balanced xlr male input...

classicalguitari
replies: 5 views: 182
classicalguitari 1 week ago

Hey all. I can't seem to find short, 1ft-1.5ft balanced patch cables, for rack gear. I'd like to patch my preamps >...

87North
replies: 3 views: 132
87North 1 week ago

New to soldering and I’ve been soldering a load of cables, I bought some right angle neutrik n2xp and a load of amphenol acps...

elasticc
replies: 1 views: 114
cbc6403 1 week ago

Greetings, GS Community. Like many, I've acquired a pile of IEC cables over the years, a real head scratcher, seems they...

BigRack
replies: 2 views: 206
BigRack 1 week ago

Wiring up my small home studio. Looking at cable types, I am thinking of using Grimm TPR (10') from my Avocet DAC/Monitor...

mikoo69
replies: 4 views: 669
zoom25 1 week ago

I’m considering getting the MiniDSP 2x4 HD so I can EQ my monitors a bit. The chain would be Apollo x4 TRS out -> MiniDSP...

maxiedaniels
replies: 0 views: 81
maxiedaniels 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
kam1245434 1 week ago

Hi there everybody! I am going to use the Phoenix Audio Nice DI to sweeten up my 2bus mixes from Cubase. My audio interface is...

Walldough
replies: 1 views: 94
Walldough 1 week ago

What kind of cables (TS or TRS) do you go for with a mixed (unbalanced and balanced) setup? Here's my setup...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 5 views: 336
rhythmcomposer 2 weeks ago

Hi there, I have a Presonus Comp16 running into an Audiobox (gain at null). Things work well recording. But I've seen some...

overcompressed
replies: 0 views: 96
overcompressed 2 weeks ago

Posting this here since I can’t access the forum for Monitors. I recently purchased a pair of Focal Alpha 65’s. Seems like...

Ellowex
replies: 0 views: 69
Ellowex 2 weeks ago

Hi Folks, this is my first time posting here. I searched for an answer to this but didn't see anything so please forgive me if...

lukewilliams7302
replies: 2 views: 176
Mos Fet 2 weeks ago

Hi there! I'm new on this place so I'm glad I'm doing my first post with a question: Recently I purchased a Babyface Pro...

Aememusic
replies: 2 views: 239
Folkie 3 weeks ago

Some pop-filter goosenecks attach to the stand using an offset ring that slips onto the thread before the clip or...

WildIsTheWind
replies: 7 views: 212
WildIsTheWind 3 weeks ago

Heyo! I would like to use the Korg nanoKONTROL 2 as an control surface for an Audio Interface. Preferably for the ESI U86...

Tzuki
replies: 0 views: 89
Tzuki 3 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 80
The Dazzler 3 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 127
dangerouscake 3 weeks ago

I need a bunch of short (3m perhaps) audio cables (non-balanced, jacks at both ends) for my home studio and am considering...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 9 views: 1,292
Speedskater 3 weeks ago

I have the Rode SMR shockmount for the NT1 and it comes with a thread adapter already in and I CANT GET IT OUT. I have used a...

Mrdrumminmachine
replies: 12 views: 4,637
WildIsTheWind 4 weeks ago

I'm reading through threads on grounding that are over my head. Please help translate soni can suss out the issue. New room...

bannerj
replies: 8 views: 333
bannerj 4 weeks ago

Hey fellow slutterz. I'm building a studio in my basement (more like a mix room) and I want to send some cabling through the...

jakezap
replies: 9 views: 173
MediaGary 4 weeks ago

Currently trying to record an album with an Apollo Twin MkII and Focusrite Clarett 8Pre X connected through ADAT with an SR of...

penbucket
replies: 2 views: 427
digsey_d 4 weeks ago

My music room is in the basement and the ceiling has joists which I would like to utilize for hanging some kind of arm or boom on...

singaiya
replies: 4 views: 202
singaiya 4 weeks ago

For me it seems like this patchbay can't be normalled. It has only three tags / contacts per socket. Is there any modification...

Tietz
replies: 1 views: 115
cbc6403 16th December 2020

Hi everybody, I'm a long time lurker who finally has something relevant to post so here goes. kfhkh I'm in the process...

JrK2
replies: 18 views: 3,434
Tyrian 13th December 2020

Just got a Stereo Spring Reverb that requires TRS connections. Will the HOSA XLR to TRS Adapters work fine, or is there a benefit...

mikoo69
replies: 3 views: 256
Folkie 12th December 2020

Anyone using these for AES duties? How do you find them for analog over other cables? I use Mogami 2549 and 3173 and would love...

zoom25
replies: 190 views: 29,206
zoom25 11th December 2020
replies: 2 views: 198
jaddie 11th December 2020

Hi there, I'm in the process of adding a patch bay to my home studio as I've gotten tired of getting under my desk to re-route...

denkom
replies: 1 views: 104
denkom 9th December 2020

Hello, Would anyone have comments about proaudiowiring.com’s custom DB25 Canare or Mogami snakes or their cable built...

Erik_M
replies: 0 views: 138
Erik_M 7th December 2020

I’m trying to figure out the most efficient way to transfer 8 individual tracks from my tape machine into Ableton and keep them...

mossgraves
replies: 3 views: 132
mossgraves 5th December 2020

(FYI, scroll to the bottom of this post for my actual question if you don't want to read the preface info.) I have six 96pt TT...

Quint
replies: 3 views: 273
Phil Cibley 4th December 2020

I'm looking to buy custom made Mogami snakes in Europe. I had good experiences with Redco, but the shipping is pretty expensive....

stardustmedia
replies: 4 views: 164
stardustmedia 3rd December 2020

Need a little help. Just got some Kali LP6 monitors. I have 2 setups that I use, but not at the same time. One setup runs to the...

HaShr
replies: 4 views: 177
facej 30th November 2020

Hi All, I'm getting some custom cables made and had a question: For going from synths (mono balanced 1/4" line level)...

HenryBurlingame
replies: 1 views: 165
Speedskater 30th November 2020

I’ve just bought a Command 8 but it doesn’t come with a power supply. Anyone got one for sale or know where I could find one?...

Legi
replies: 30 views: 5,975
golden_ears 30th November 2020

I recently got a good deal on a vintage AKG D19C but it didn't come with a clip. What are some modern clips that are a good fit...

Axelorox
replies: 0 views: 163
Axelorox 20th November 2020

Hey guys! This is my very first post on here. I hope I'm posting in the right place and this is an appropriate question -...

tinodiamo
replies: 3 views: 168
standup 16th November 2020

hello all - I'm looking to locate a scissor/flexible mic arm (ie a radio desk type thing) which mounts to a proper (albeit heavy)...

mutetourettes
replies: 0 views: 118
mutetourettes 16th November 2020

Hi all! I need a confirmation on something. Is there a way to combine two separate L and R outputs from a piece of gear into one...

Madlark
replies: 2 views: 163
Bushman 16th November 2020

I’ve never seen this logo before. It’s on the back of my Stam Audio SA4000. I’m rewiring my studio and just happened to...

Spilota
replies: 7 views: 674
SwitchesAndDials 14th November 2020

I have been googling like crazy and can’t figure out if these will fit my speakers or my stands. I need something to tilt...

ChickenRob
replies: 0 views: 133
ChickenRob 14th November 2020

Howdy folks, I ordered a 4-tiered stand about 3 weeks back, and I haven’t received any word from Jasper other than them...

jeffdougler
replies: 0 views: 124
jeffdougler 13th November 2020

So I've only been able to buy one 8x TS-TS 1/4" jack multi/multicore-cable (audio snake) to connect between two UNbalanced...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 0 views: 207
rhythmcomposer 13th November 2020

Sooo...I picked up a Ferrofish A16 for a good price. Sweet. 16 extra in and outputs AND I can rack it up. I dont have a lot of...

neoking
replies: 30 views: 518
[email protected] 9th November 2020

Hi, I'm looking for the male mating for the 2x50pin standard card edge II connector used in Harrison 32 series...

Twosounds
replies: 0 views: 137
Twosounds 9th November 2020

Has anyone seen a Neutrik style Thunderbolt jack out there? I have a Focusrite thunderbolt interface that I want to have...

dd2661
replies: 2 views: 1,384
travis.funk 5th November 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search