The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm looking for a 135° XLR male connector (3-pin) with the possibility ot chose the position of the pins at least 4-fold, so...

rojaros
replies: 0 views: 73
rojaros 5 hours ago

Hello, I'm looking for a couple of Cannon DL96 snakes to buy. If anyone has one they want to part with LMK!

shortyboyboy
replies: 16 views: 529
Thomas W. Bethe 14 hours ago

Hi guys, I want to buy an audio interface and cables that will get this set up working - I have an old sub (Wharfedale Powercube...

jxzn
replies: 2 views: 296
Richard Crowley 3 days ago

Looking to get a custom order for some good new cables to connect a bunch of old samplers ( Ensoniq 16+, ASR-10, Roland W-30,...

Martel80
replies: 0 views: 215
Martel80 4 days ago

Hey guys. I'm kind of skeptical about the Isolate ear plugs, anyone here tried it? A lot of mixed reviews about them. Basically,...

sidework
replies: 2 views: 548
knariman 4 days ago

As per title I'd like to ask which cable should I use to get best results in connecting a Mackie Onyx Producer 22 (Onyx USB...

spupazza
replies: 4 views: 297
Richard Crowley 5 days ago

Hi, fairly simple question i'm sure for the large majority of you, however I would like to know how to correct hook up two PA...

jordanblair1
replies: 1 views: 227

Hi! I have a Brother P-Touch QL series label printer, which I use for address labels. I want to use it for cable labels,...

jimj3114
replies: 1 views: 230

Hi everyone! I'm having a bit of an issue tackling a radio interference problem. With nothing plugged into the XLR, my Focals...

Rizzleb
replies: 1 views: 247
Thomas W. Bethe 6 days ago

Hi! I need to convert line out XLR from Millennia Media to rca with signal isolation. It will be that I can use my Stereo Direct...

IJouk
replies: 5 views: 309
Brent Hahn 1 week ago

Hi there, I bought a pre-wired balanced TRS patchbay with snake off eBay awhile back and it came with no documentation. The basic...

wing
replies: 10 views: 411
Richard Crowley 1 week ago

Hi, I am experiencing something I have never encountered before and it is quite embarrasing since I've been a soundengineer for...

MrArtrock
replies: 1 views: 205
MrArtrock 1 week ago

I picked up a maybe-it's-working/maybe-it-isn't Focusrite Forte for an obscenely good price at a yard sale earlier today. It...

Clarabelle
replies: 3 views: 337
JackFocusrite 1 week ago

Hey, Quick one; How do I connect an iPhone X to my Rockit RP5. I’ve looked across the internet but seemly can’t find a...

JollyB
replies: 2 views: 320
JollyB 1 week ago

Whats up slutz, I'm setting up my first ever home studio and I'm not sure which cables/adapters to buy to connect my sub to my...

Ursidae
replies: 1 views: 261

N2 Gaming Headset Xbox One PS4 Playstation 4 Headphones Computer PC Mic Stereo Gamer Microphone Skype Xbox one s Xbox 1 x...

Dtray187
replies: 1 views: 217

I'm going to write a little 'how to' here, on the way I've personally found best to build EDAC/ELCO snakes. I found it extremely...

tdot
replies: 26 views: 4,998
barryjohns 1 week ago

Hi guys, I'm going to be buy a passive set of speakers and a monitor controller soon, the only problem is that all the...

Tobias Enstrom
replies: 19 views: 524
Quetz 1 week ago

I'm looking to buy a computer monitor to add to my studio and was wondering if plugins and Daws would be effected by the screen...

ArcSilvers
replies: 1 views: 291
ShadowsOfLife 1 week ago

Hello, I just wonder if anyone could help me identifying the proper pieces to assemble some d-sub 25 to TRS breakout cable. I...

mudseason
replies: 26 views: 1,544
BendingBus 1 week ago

I love the idea: a little box with an RJ-45 split into four XLRs (or whatever) connected by a piece of category cable. You can...

zjrt02
replies: 4 views: 342
zjrt02 1 week ago

Hi, I was hoping someone could help me with this. I'm pretty new to this, but I've been in the market for a mixer and I picked up...

Urbane Gorilla
replies: 2 views: 327
Urbane Gorilla 2 weeks ago

A quick noob question. I'd like to set up an Avantone Mixcube as alt monitoring but my interface unfortunately requires a DB25...

j3tman
replies: 11 views: 419
jdier 2 weeks ago

Hello!, For an In Ear rehearsal I am trying to connect a Behringer X18 Air Mixer to a Mackie HM 800 Headphone Amplifier, from...

bajistaman
replies: 5 views: 312
Richard Crowley 2 weeks ago

I've got a few mono synthesizers wired up to my patchbay and I want to be able to run them through some of my stereo effects...

khyber
replies: 1 views: 307

I’ve been thinking about somehow modding my guitar pedals somehow to respond to midi messages, specificly the bypass switches....

Buddyfingers
replies: 4 views: 483

Hi folks, I'm Tig and this is my first post. Been lurking for years. Eliminating noise is my top priority, with the most...

tigd
replies: 12 views: 972
paulears 2 weeks ago

Greetings, I just purchased an Adam a7x set used and noticed the two power supply cables are not the same. Upon closer...

K1_0
replies: 3 views: 345
Speedskater 2 weeks ago

No one answered my question in the following thread so trying again but putting it in more simple terms: I know it's a...

aligak
replies: 5 views: 343
Speedskater 2 weeks ago

I want to connect (via coaxial SPDIF) two audio devices that have locked and incompatible sample rates. The first device is...

vaultnaemsae
replies: 5 views: 317
Thomas W. Bethe 2 weeks ago

I only able to get the signal if the patch chord touched the rim of the patch bay's hole (as you can see from the first pic) even...

superman2107
replies: 5 views: 356

Hi, I’m creating a new thread having read a few answers to people asking the same question already but I’m really confused. I...

Ng2nano
replies: 2 views: 412

do all usb cables have midi transfer capabilities? I recently bought a mini usb to usb A cable for my op-1 (as a replacement),...

turtletree
replies: 2 views: 305
Muser 2 weeks ago

Ok this is kinda quirky but I could use some replies from those who would know. I have been using a fairly tall rack case to...

philvoid
replies: 6 views: 387
philvoid 2 weeks ago

Sukhavati Power Cable - Pranawire

bill5
replies: 3 views: 448
tigd 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone. I just picked up a Deltalab Effectron II ADM 1020, don’t have it in hand yet, but it’s being shipped. On the...

Atmo.algo
replies: 0 views: 243
Atmo.algo 2 weeks ago

I have a Korg Microkey 37 midi controller and wonder if there is a way to connect it to DIN-MIDI as it has only a USB Typ A...

torkay
replies: 4 views: 328
stella645 3 weeks ago

Hey all, I've got some backstage pass points at musicians friend and I'm looking to get a new studio boom from them (I really...

DaveNJ
replies: 6 views: 1,023
Doc Mixwell 3 weeks ago

Hey, guys! It's my first post on this forum although I have been learning from it for maybe a decade. Don't know why I have...

AlexMV
replies: 4 views: 432
AlexMV 3 weeks ago

Hello. I'm looking for low-capacitance guitar cables and this seemed to be up there (or down there). I don't have this specific...

TLgs
replies: 0 views: 298
TLgs 3 weeks ago

Well, I have a couple of cables I've been using for several years. Both are about 3 meter (10 feet) long, so perhaps there isn't...

TLgs
replies: 15 views: 747
TLgs 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I have a Yamaha MG12XU here and would like to use the Aux Sends to use an outboard stereo effect (a stereo compressor--2...

gtracs
replies: 1 views: 320
Richard Crowley 3 weeks ago

Hi community! Total newb writing here. When I connected my interface (UR22) with my speakers (KRK rokit RP4 .. i travel with...

MariChong
replies: 0 views: 322
MariChong 3 weeks ago

Anyone running Event 2030's got monitor stands that suit? Keen to grab some stands but found that the shelf on most stands are...

jondolars
replies: 1 views: 343
Bushman 3 weeks ago

I am having a hard time to find a solution for travelling with my live set. I would need to fit a MPC Live, a Kaoss pad and a...

Langur
replies: 0 views: 286
Langur 3 weeks ago

Looking to buy and set up my first patchbay. Are there any flaws in the plan in my image? The Aurora outs would go to...

jdier
replies: 2 views: 478
jdier 3 weeks ago

Hi there, first time poster here! ablian rockout I've been recording using a Tascam 388 reel-to-reel over the last few months,...

rlifberg
replies: 1 views: 359
Richard Crowley 4 weeks ago

Hi, I have a set of B&W DM110i speakers.... now currently have some cheap audio cables (thin) hooked them up to my amp....

saken
replies: 14 views: 970
Lumbergh 4 weeks ago

What would you suggest as a reference cable for an ADC? XLR terminated.

Tanio
replies: 5 views: 483
zoom25 4 weeks ago

Hi all, I have a Steinberg UR22 mkII setup with my Windows 10 PC. I have all the latest driver and firmware upgrades to the...

jbraney97
replies: 4 views: 434
dug dog 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search