The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi there internet audiophile's, I'm hoping to get some information on a replacement platter for Technics sl-j3. I know for the...

Fc3po
replies: 0 views: 112
Fc3po 4 hours ago

In case you missed it ... the definitive review of power cables! ;) "I’ve spent the past five years auditioning and...

peter5992
replies: 5 views: 512
Bushman 17 hours ago

:facepalm:i have a stereo mic and it has 2 xlr outputs i want to use a mono channel mic pre but it only has 1in 1out can i put y...

YungNyce
replies: 4 views: 359
Arthur Stone 22 hours ago

Hello I'm taking my USA model Yamaha HS8 studio monitors with me to Germany and need to purchase a step-down voltage converter...

Weirdo
replies: 16 views: 5,422
yomamajomama 1 day ago

Not really a cable question, but humor me, please :) I have a closetful of old bookshelf (and smaller) speakers, none...

rboy
replies: 5 views: 402
Macky 1 day ago

I was previously using a Behringer ribbon mic and Tascam US-800 interface to record. Recently upgraded to an Aston Origin...

jackmcafee
replies: 1 views: 270
Richard Crowley 2 days ago

Hi guys, I hope everyone is having a nice weekend! I've got kind of a two-part question for you guys that I'm hoping to get...

SLx
replies: 0 views: 251
SLx 3 days ago

I wonder if someone could help me? My PSU has failed for one of my VMS units. I managed to locate a couple of suppliers in China...

DanielS
replies: 1 views: 348
Richard Crowley 4 days ago

AmpSpeakerJackOut-XLR-15metros-SpeakerJackIn. IS it possible? I want to Connect an amp to his cabinet vía an XLR snake.

Julian Lojasound
replies: 3 views: 329
Julian Lojasound 6 days ago

Output Art PRO MPA II - balanced XLR or 1/4 outputs available Input RME Babyface Pro - unbalanced 1/4" input To reduce...

m00se11
replies: 8 views: 488
Richard Crowley 6 days ago

I have the Rode SMR shockmount for the NT1 and it comes with a thread adapter already in and I CANT GET IT OUT. I have used a...

Mrdrumminmachine
replies: 5 views: 872
faeflora 6 days ago

Hello all, I have been searching online for a while now and I haven't come across one clear answer yet. I have a ground...

melvinr
replies: 2 views: 306
melvinr 1 week ago

Porta Korg Electribe Sampler just the other day it has a UK Adapter. Fortunately Korg makes the adapter...

Fnord
replies: 2 views: 313
Richard Crowley 1 week ago

I'm going to write a little 'how to' here, on the way I've personally found best to build EDAC/ELCO snakes. I found it extremely...

tdot
replies: 33 views: 7,329
throbert 1 week ago

I’d like to thank everyone first of all for looking into my issue for me, so now the run down. I’m building a new studio...

Marcozoe
replies: 0 views: 297
Marcozoe 1 week ago

Hey guys! Need some help here. I have a control and tracking room, connected via a hole that i´ve made where a multicore...

andregoncalves
replies: 4 views: 385
Brent Hahn 1 week ago

I wanted to pose a scenario that I am trying to solve, and I'm not sure if it is possible. I am trying to use this...

Jbarlow
replies: 7 views: 347
Richard Crowley 1 week ago

Hi, I posted this in the So Much Gear forum also, because I am not sure if it goes here or not. Anyhow: I have a Trident 24...

audioforce
replies: 18 views: 676
audioforce 1 week ago

So I have a Boss GT-100 That I am trying to combine with my pedal board using the 4 cable method. I have 2 distortion pedals,...

nom3d
replies: 0 views: 247
nom3d 1 week ago

Hi all I'm running in a problem with my new Korg minilogue. As soon as the synth is connected via USB there is unwanted...

Memfixx
replies: 9 views: 4,455
tecnologiemusica 2 weeks ago

Hi My studio and mac is in the basement. In the living room above it I have a Kawai digital piano. It has midi out (classic 5...

Ninecows
replies: 6 views: 541
Ninecows 2 weeks ago

I am Connecting a balanced connection from sub woofer to nearfields using XLR's. Is it best to run the same length cable as in...

MONGER
replies: 18 views: 5,015
DirkP 2 weeks ago

Hello fellow nerds and music creators! This is my first post so please let me know if this is all wrong. :) Recently I have...

RasmusYde
replies: 3 views: 445
RasmusYde 2 weeks ago

I've been going through rack space pretty quickly recently and I now have more rackable gear than rack space on my desk. I share...

Jiglo
replies: 1 views: 417
Jiglo 2 weeks ago

Got an Akai DPS12i with the scsi and from my understanding USB made this look like beta max to vhs tape or laser disk to blue...

Odom45
replies: 2 views: 492
cjogo 3 weeks ago

My lead is dying on my focal spirit professional headphones. And seen as ill be making some balanced cables for my new monitors...

kev herb
replies: 6 views: 827
Folsom 3 weeks ago

Cordial or Sommer cable speaker cable for bi wiring ? Since i want to try a different cable for bi wiring, i was wondering which...

gasolin
replies: 3 views: 871
Folsom 3 weeks ago

Hello all. I know this is most def a console to multi-track recording cable.. says it’s made by Malco 038. I just couldn’t...

Vitonando
replies: 3 views: 743
Vitonando 3 weeks ago

Hello Everyone, My name is Adrian and I work as project manager/robot programmer for automotive industry. I would like...

ADICASE
replies: 1 views: 588
Richard Crowley 4 weeks ago

Hello guys, :) I was suspicious about a loss of quality in my recording chain, so I swapped my XLR to TRS cable going...

Sybille
replies: 7 views: 884
Richard Crowley 4 weeks ago

Anyone using these for AES duties? How do you find them for analog over other cables? I use Mogami 2549 and 3173 and would love...

zoom25
replies: 126 views: 15,513
nil hartman 4 weeks ago

Hi all, I am experiencing some confusion with this setup. My digital keyboard has one phones/out. I would've assumed that if I...

Layman
replies: 2 views: 902
Layman 4 weeks ago

Good morning everyone, for the fixed audio installation that I'm realizing, I have the need to switch a stereo XLR signal...

danvales82
replies: 5 views: 672
cbc6403 17th July 2019

Hello all, I want to wallmount my JBL 305p's, and am looking at this, however I feel like 8° tilt is not nearly enough, and I...

yusisushi
replies: 3 views: 675
Richard Crowley 15th July 2019

Has anyone tried this? Not a single mention anywhere here https://amposo.com/products/wirelesssystem

JetLag
replies: 7 views: 6,010
ttkfirst 15th July 2019

I'm looking for some speaker stands to put my JBL 4412A's horizontal at ear level. They're big - 1'x2', ~50lbs. I can DIY some...

kafka
replies: 5 views: 821
kafka 14th July 2019

Hey guys, new to the website so forgive me if this has already been brought up, but I'm just curious as to whether or not I'm...

Sussman
replies: 1 views: 717
DrewE 13th July 2019

Hello all, My keyboard got a connector tip stuck in it and I damaged the original jack trying to get it out while not realizing...

Layman
replies: 20 views: 700
Layman 12th July 2019

Hi guys, here the noob question: I recently bought the korg volca bass and it's my very first piece of hardware. Im not going...

ddisca
replies: 1 views: 581
drsaamah 12th July 2019

I've got an Otari MTR-90 MKII with the EC-101 synchronizer kit installed. I cannot find any info anywhere on how to use the...

coniglius
replies: 11 views: 3,498
waltzingbear 11th July 2019

hello! i just bought a quiklok rack stand but it is horribly unstable and the thought of it crashing down is rather terrifying....

magnolia
replies: 4 views: 571
magnolia 10th July 2019

Hey there guys. Any electronic gurus in the house? I'm trying to match a power supply to my FMR Audio Really Nice Compressor. The...

kckruse
replies: 4 views: 3,877
DrewE 9th July 2019

Hi, I've been having trouble finding the connector for the outputs for this audix mixing console. I have attached a few photos to...

kittxd
replies: 6 views: 672
kittxd 8th July 2019

I need to run at least 2 boosted USB, 2- 8Channel AES and a DVI-D (or possibly an HDMI instead) cables together in about 30-35'...

vibrations1951
replies: 6 views: 766
vibrations1951 8th July 2019

I think the Mackie Big knob passive controller would be great for my home studio except I could need a third source input (it's...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 6 views: 551
kafka 8th July 2019

I recently bought a mixer and decided to make my own DB25 cables to save money. I did put small pieces of heat shrink over each...

Obe1
replies: 51 views: 3,061
drsaamah 6th July 2019

Hi, I'm brining my telefunken ela m 251 E from USA to Europe. The USA ones use 110 volts and in europe there's 220V. So...

beatsbydre
replies: 3 views: 637
beatsbydre 5th July 2019

I'm looking for a simple passive mono + mono summing X 4 channels that would give me 8 mono ins to 4 mono outs (or 4 stereo ins...

Inkog
replies: 20 views: 5,935
elegentdrum 2nd July 2019

I'm wiring a rack to hold my drum preamps - 12 channels. The vast majority of the time, the mics will be left set up on the kit,...

reelbigspikey
replies: 2 views: 604
vogelchr 1st July 2019

I have a pretty complex chain and I'm searching for help with the best solution. I'm currently running things in this...

vwhotz
replies: 0 views: 458
vwhotz 29th June 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search