2nd December 2020 Views: 313
Views: 313
2nd December 2020
Announcement: Cyber Week 2020 Whitecat
27th November 2020 Views: 1,183
Views: 1,183
27th November 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm looking to buy custom made Mogami snakes in Europe. I had good experiences with Redco, but the shipping is pretty expensive....

stardustmedia
replies: 4 views: 92
stardustmedia 3 hours ago

Need a little help. Just got some Kali LP6 monitors. I have 2 setups that I use, but not at the same time. One setup runs to the...

HaShr
replies: 4 views: 110
facej 2 days ago

Hi All, I'm getting some custom cables made and had a question: For going from synths (mono balanced 1/4" line level)...

HenryBurlingame
replies: 1 views: 98
Speedskater 2 days ago
replies: 1 views: 131
sirpunkly 3 days ago

I’ve just bought a Command 8 but it doesn’t come with a power supply. Anyone got one for sale or know where I could find one?...

Legi
replies: 30 views: 5,757
golden_ears 3 days ago

My music room is in the basement and the ceiling has joists which I would like to utilize for hanging some kind of arm or boom on...

singaiya
replies: 0 views: 86
singaiya 1 week ago

I recently got a good deal on a vintage AKG D19C but it didn't come with a clip. What are some modern clips that are a good fit...

Axelorox
replies: 0 views: 118
Axelorox 1 week ago

Hey guys! This is my very first post on here. I hope I'm posting in the right place and this is an appropriate question -...

tinodiamo
replies: 3 views: 128
standup 2 weeks ago

hello all - I'm looking to locate a scissor/flexible mic arm (ie a radio desk type thing) which mounts to a proper (albeit heavy)...

mutetourettes
replies: 0 views: 91
mutetourettes 2 weeks ago

Hi all! I need a confirmation on something. Is there a way to combine two separate L and R outputs from a piece of gear into one...

Madlark
replies: 2 views: 121
Bushman 2 weeks ago

I’ve never seen this logo before. It’s on the back of my Stam Audio SA4000. I’m rewiring my studio and just happened to...

Spilota
replies: 7 views: 603
SwitchesAndDials 2 weeks ago

I have been googling like crazy and can’t figure out if these will fit my speakers or my stands. I need something to tilt...

ChickenRob
replies: 0 views: 95
ChickenRob 2 weeks ago

Howdy folks, I ordered a 4-tiered stand about 3 weeks back, and I haven’t received any word from Jasper other than them...

jeffdougler
replies: 0 views: 94
jeffdougler 2 weeks ago

So I've only been able to buy one 8x TS-TS 1/4" jack multi/multicore-cable (audio snake) to connect between two UNbalanced...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 0 views: 130
rhythmcomposer 2 weeks ago

Is it OK to combine the L and R signals of a mixer's stereo input in order to get a centred mono signal or will this cause...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 2 views: 153
rhythmcomposer 3 weeks ago

Sooo...I picked up a Ferrofish A16 for a good price. Sweet. 16 extra in and outputs AND I can rack it up. I dont have a lot of...

neoking
replies: 30 views: 431
[email protected] 3 weeks ago

Hi, I'm looking for the male mating for the 2x50pin standard card edge II connector used in Harrison 32 series...

Twosounds
replies: 0 views: 114
Twosounds 3 weeks ago

Anyone using these for AES duties? How do you find them for analog over other cables? I use Mogami 2549 and 3173 and would love...

zoom25
replies: 185 views: 27,956
zoom25 3 weeks ago

Has anyone seen a Neutrik style Thunderbolt jack out there? I have a Focusrite thunderbolt interface that I want to have...

dd2661
replies: 2 views: 1,313
travis.funk 3 weeks ago

I have to send my pair of Millennia STT-1 Origins in for refurbishing and am considering also having them do the gain...

LSP
replies: 3 views: 107
deedeeyeah 4 weeks ago

What kind of cables (TS or TRS) do you go for with a mixed (unbalanced and balanced) setup? Here's my setup...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 0 views: 177
rhythmcomposer 4 weeks ago

Is it true that you can use TRS cables with balanced audio patchbays for stereo signals, thereby effectively cutting in half the...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 8 views: 285

What's the difference between the K&M 18820 and 18810 keyboard stands? They look pretty much the same though the 18810 is...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 0 views: 133

(FYI, scroll to the bottom of this post for my actual question if you don't want to read the preface info.) I have six 96pt TT...

Quint
replies: 1 views: 200
Rami Hashash 4 weeks ago

I'm reading through threads on grounding that are over my head. Please help translate soni can suss out the issue. New room...

bannerj
replies: 4 views: 213
Speedskater 4 weeks ago

Hello Slutz :synth: This is my First ever post here on Gearslutz but i do read a lot of stuff , you guys are super helpfull...

Candy Suxxx
replies: 12 views: 314
Candy Suxxx 4 weeks ago

Hi, I'm trying to find a solution for my studio. Unfortunately, I can't pass a new cable between my control room and my live...

theembryo
replies: 3 views: 149
gravyface 4 weeks ago

Hi guys, My Neumann Shockmount that came with my U87 doesn't allow me to fully insert a cable. I made a vid of it here -...

willnoon
replies: 0 views: 107
willnoon 28th October 2020

Hi everybody, I'm a long time lurker who finally has something relevant to post so here goes. kfhkh I'm in the process...

JrK2
replies: 17 views: 3,328
DynamicRange 26th October 2020

Hi, I recently purchased Neumann KH80 DSP monitors for my modest home studio. These will replace my 20-year old Behringer...

Adesroches
replies: 1 views: 190
Marmageddon 25th October 2020

I have a 309A shockmount for an RE20 mic, and I'm missing the assembly at the top that connects it to a stand or arm. The bits...

damehex
replies: 4 views: 178
cbc6403 24th October 2020

Hi Folks, this is my first time posting here. I searched for an answer to this but didn't see anything so please forgive me if...

lukewilliams7302
replies: 1 views: 126
Cabirio 22nd October 2020

So I have a lot of bulk microphone cable hanging around (nice shielded stuff) and I need to build 5 extension cords for...

downtoascience
replies: 3 views: 176
MediaGary 21st October 2020

Hi all, So the cat has decided that the white bit of my Yamaha HS7s is good to scratch. I managed to stop her before there was...

Romdave
replies: 5 views: 255
deedeeyeah 19th October 2020

Answered my own question

Robo
replies: 1 views: 164
Rick Dalton 18th October 2020

Hi, Sorry if this is a duplicate, something happened when I posted the first one... and now I can't see the first post. I...

chrisd11
replies: 0 views: 95
chrisd11 18th October 2020

I understand that the proper way of connecting a subwoofer and studio monitors with an audio interface is to connect the output...

alex5005
replies: 3 views: 172
jaddie 17th October 2020

So I've mainly been working with UAD's ITB plugins but want to expand the following way with this interface: Vintage Neumann U87...

BassBuster
replies: 1 views: 155
BassBuster 16th October 2020

I need new plugs for the 24V fans for my Meyer UPA-1Ps. I have no idea what these connectors are called though. They look...

Chip Dixon
replies: 0 views: 106
Chip Dixon 15th October 2020

Hi! I have a TV that has an optical Toslink output, and I would like to connect it to my Audio Interface which has a S/PDIF...

MJ_Chile
replies: 2 views: 173
MJ_Chile 9th October 2020

Hi all, I have a Steinberg UR22 mkII setup with my Windows 10 PC. I have all the latest driver and firmware upgrades to the...

jbraney97
replies: 7 views: 3,596
dostl_ba 4th October 2020

I bought a passive pickup (K&K pure mini) for my acoustic guitar. When I plugged it into a mic input of my Mackie 1202 VLZ...

fabiospark
replies: 0 views: 146
fabiospark 3rd October 2020

Hi folks, I need to make some mic cables (for drum recording) and i have a $hit load of Mogami 110Ω AES/EBU cable left over....

I.R.Baboon
replies: 14 views: 1,711
zoom25 2nd October 2020

I noticed some static noise the other day and began chasing the source. It was apparently the cable, which is a Mogami 2549 with...

Deleted 40a0d4c
replies: 20 views: 648
elegentdrum 1st October 2020

I know there are few of similar topics on Gearslutz, but I think in any of those we haven't find a 100% answer. So let's try...

borisovonline
replies: 2 views: 649
smc108 28th September 2020

Hi all I want to connect a scsi Zip drive to my akai s3000 (external) Is this the correct...

Milesy303
replies: 0 views: 130
Milesy303 28th September 2020

Hi there, I'm during process of buying monitors. I'm testing them for some time and got really great price so I'm happy to buy...

ihavelostmykeys
replies: 0 views: 140
ihavelostmykeys 27th September 2020

Hi feel a total divvy asking this but need help getting mixer to monitor cables for my turntable mixing set up God knows what...

Aratron
replies: 9 views: 189
Rick Dalton 27th September 2020

Hey Guys. I'm about to put up for sale an old 100w transistor Randall combo. Pulled it out of storage and started cleaning it...

pnutbuttrjarz
replies: 0 views: 155
pnutbuttrjarz 27th September 2020

Total noob question. Looking for a DSUB to 8-way TRS for a DBOX+, I came across star quad cables and all their fancy-schmancy...

Trustee
replies: 7 views: 184
deedeeyeah 26th September 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search