The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Connectors, cables, stands and accessories

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

normalized or half? I have two racks of garage sell 90's and 80's junk. I want to patch these up or loop or link... All...

Jaybird
replies: 10 views: 610
tdot 4 hours ago

Hi All, Recently acquired an old patch bay and looking to refurbish. Anyone happen to know what kind of connectors these...

Theillh0use
replies: 3 views: 152
Thomas W. Bethe 11 hours ago

Anyone using these for AES duties? How do you find them for analog over other cables? I use Mogami 2549 and 3173 and would love...

zoom25
replies: 80 views: 5,621
zoom25 1 day ago

Hey there, I impulsively picked up a Beatstep Pro that I found a good deal on.. which did not include any cables. I found...

Jomega
replies: 2 views: 733
JamieOxford 1 day ago

Hi there, just wanted to show you our first wooden stand for the ELEKTRON analog rytm MKII and the analog four MKII. Our...

Styndh
replies: 0 views: 249
Styndh 1 day ago

Hi folks, I'm Tig and this is my first post. Been lurking for years. Eliminating noise is my top priority, with the most...

tigd
replies: 7 views: 529
dluther 1 day ago

There is a new, high end studio being built in Wien. I found it a bit weird that they will spend millions of Euros on building...

KameleonUK
replies: 142 views: 8,061
ponzi 2 days ago

I have a pair of 3' Mogami Gold XLR to 1/4" monitor cables. I have to really stretch one of the cables to fit into the...

Bill Hambone
replies: 16 views: 624
Bill Hambone 3 days ago

I recently inherited a home theater sub-woofer that is armed with ONLY an LFE input. Is there a best way (if any way at all) to...

curryest_george
replies: 8 views: 362
Richard Crowley 4 days ago

I’m looking to buy a few 1/4” jack patchbays with solder terminals for use with synths and drum machines. I’d like to wire...

JamieOxford
replies: 0 views: 254
JamieOxford 4 days ago

Hello Can any U77 owners confirm if I can use the now discontinued sg367 mount? Cheers,

Jonas Graverholt
replies: 0 views: 233
Jonas Graverholt 5 days ago

I need to run several hundred feet of balanced mic cable in a new building and I'm trying to decide which to go with. The cables...

clanderson
replies: 12 views: 638
Thomas W. Bethe 5 days ago

Hi - I'm trying to connect my PA/audio mixer (Allen&Heath PA12-CP) to my MacBook Air (OS High Sierra) to use with Garage Band...

bobwgilmour
replies: 7 views: 390
Richard Crowley 5 days ago

Hello all. Dunno if this is the right or a good or right place to post. Feel free to direct me. New here and this site will...

BangkokTaxi
replies: 1 views: 298
Richard Crowley 6 days ago

I'm not sure where in this chain I need TS or TRS cables. I don't really understand the difference. I want to plug two...

Skeletron
replies: 14 views: 44,307
Richard Crowley 1 week ago

Hey there, Anybody know someone in the NJ/NYC area who can solder up some wall plates for a studio build I'm doing? I suppose...

thejook
replies: 2 views: 436
turtlejon 1 week ago

Hello! I am looking to get an 88 keys workstation or piano (most likely the Kronos), and will also need to pair it with...

ethnotronics
replies: 0 views: 293
ethnotronics 1 week ago

Been looking on Ebay and everywhere I could think of, didn't find any. It's those old school power cords with 2 prong and the...

Sadomiso
replies: 4 views: 575
Sadomiso 1 week ago

Hey gang, I’m not sure this is the right thread but soni apologize if it’s not. So I am building a midi controlled system...

Laker2611
replies: 3 views: 408

Hello folks! So I finally built my dream studio. However, I ran into a problem with the XLR cables and my LED strips running...

lucansmiles
replies: 11 views: 794

Ok this might seem like a ridiculous question especially when so much easier options are available. But I have a local client...

Krush411
replies: 2 views: 393
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

Hi, long time reader but first time poster so I hope I’m posting in the right place! So I might be needing a second patchbay...

ironsidemusic
replies: 3 views: 447
deedeeyeah 1 week ago

Hello, Maybe I just don't know enough, but I was wondering how I could connect a Yamaha MG06 mixer to a dbx 131s equalizer. I...

jackv23
replies: 0 views: 368
jackv23 1 week ago

Has anyone seen a Neutrik style Thunderbolt jack out there? I have a Focusrite thunderbolt interface that I want to have...

dd2661
replies: 1 views: 378
vogelchr 2 weeks ago

Hello, I have the creative sound blaster x-fi had. And yesterday I bought new headphones Harman Kardon Soho they came with 3.5...

tomdelonge1
replies: 3 views: 460
stella645 2 weeks ago

Hi all, Situation: I am planning on buying the Roland FA-7 keyboard, and use it with my Scarlett 18i8 soundcard to play with...

Briac
replies: 3 views: 371
Briac 2 weeks ago

Looking to build a custom splitter cable 1CH 1/4" TS to 8CH 1/4" TS to feed the side chain on 8 separate compressors...

dotwprod
replies: 3 views: 376
Richard Crowley 2 weeks ago

That's the question. I'd love to be able to not buy a bunch of new cables. I'd like to plug my bantam to/from my TT 96 pt patch...

henryrobinett
replies: 1 views: 372
henryrobinett 2 weeks ago

hi, i have a EHX big muff with tone wicker and i am having trouble not knowing how to power it with the adapter i have, i say...

jzmster1
replies: 1 views: 331
Richard Crowley 2 weeks ago

Hello everyone, this is my first post and I'm excited to join this community of gear nerds, just like me. Alright so the...

Steve Guitar
replies: 6 views: 494
AvidProTool 3 weeks ago

I have an audient iD14 and a Pyle PCA2 Mini Stereo Power Amplifier using Kef Corelli speakers. The audient has 1/4"...

lawrencerhodes
replies: 3 views: 327
stella645 3 weeks ago

I have the Argosy V90 desk. Im getting rid of my current GSr24m console and moving my two 27 inch screens to the desk. Im in need...

algreens
replies: 0 views: 384
algreens 3 weeks ago

I've noticed on more than one occasion people making derogatory remarks about HOSA cables..? is there some sort of black mark...

fiddlestickz
replies: 87 views: 1,971
EMMST 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I recently bought a synth tracking / oscillator type pedal for my guitar and unfortunately when running it via the 9VDC...

NC1
replies: 1 views: 375
NC1 3 weeks ago

I just bought an Eventide H910 and trying to figure out how to wire the rear panel row of screws to be able to use the device...

OfficialCJA
replies: 5 views: 429
Brent Hahn 3 weeks ago

Hello friends! I'm working with the following set-up: Blue Yeti Pro —> Mogami Gold Studio 6’ XLR —> Focusrite...

zannabee
replies: 1 views: 389
Speedskater 3 weeks ago

Hi Help needed i have looked through old posts to no avail so please excuse me if this has been looked at before.... i need...

procharged
replies: 1 views: 375
tdot 4 weeks ago

My son is a drummer. When we practice, he monitors via a powered PA speaker about 5 feet from him. Since we can't move the...

scadh
replies: 9 views: 525
Superfuzzyfrog 4 weeks ago

Hi. I suppose I'm looking for something fairly unusual, I've searched the net till I'm blue in the face. I'm looking for a...

no genre
replies: 4 views: 568
no genre 4 weeks ago

Hi everyone. I've searched and tried thinking of the best way to do this. I'm now tired and hoping someone can just act like my...

rbourg
replies: 5 views: 526
tdot 4 weeks ago

I'm going to write a little 'how to' here, on the way I've personally found best to build EDAC/ELCO snakes. I found it extremely...

tdot
replies: 23 views: 4,120
Moorland 4 weeks ago

Hi to all, Can anyone recommend a more durable bag or case for Ultimate Support Systems’ Apex AX-48 keyboard stand? The...

jeauxbleaux
replies: 0 views: 300
jeauxbleaux 4 weeks ago

This question doesn't really apply to music production, but I saw this website and thought someone might have an answer to my...

Raye Humphries
replies: 2 views: 370
Richard Crowley 4 weeks ago

Does anyone have any experience with infinitecables.com? I'm looking to wire / build a custom XLR patchbay and they have a...

rbourg
replies: 3 views: 329
Lenzo 19th May 2018

Hey all. I have a Tascam 238 (old 8 track cassette recorder) with 8 RCA line level inputs and 8 RCA line level outputs. The...

Banana Brains
replies: 5 views: 916
kbucks 18th May 2018

Just got a Mackie 802vlz4 and the atlas ad-11b mic stand adapter. The manual says I need "Trilobular thread rolling screws...

Are Double You
replies: 5 views: 453
Are Double You 18th May 2018

Hello, As a gigging keyboardist I'm always busy to try and keep my setup as easy as possible. I run a lot of audio/MIDI cables...

wereMole
replies: 3 views: 475
tdot 17th May 2018

Those who have used for vocals, how much do you think they helped (and what other treatment did/didn't you have)? Just wondering...

bill5
replies: 5 views: 625
audibell 17th May 2018

Hello everyone - using a 3 space On Stage Stands keyboard stand A frame. Not terrible but i have a tiny apartment (VERY...

Zen MD
replies: 2 views: 494
Zen MD 16th May 2018

I’ve just bought a Command 8 but it doesn’t come with a power supply. Anyone got one for sale or know where I could find one?...

Legi
replies: 26 views: 1,939
Richard Crowley 16th May 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search