The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi All, I am new to patchbays and have am not sure if it's not working as it should. I did all my research and thought I had...

Zenboy
replies: 2 views: 97
Zenboy 1 hour ago

Hi there! After having searched around for days I'm still not sure what to do, my brain is numb.. I don't have enough...

SamplingPerson
replies: 4 views: 485
elegentdrum 11 hours ago

I’m trying to buy cables for monitor speakers and condenser mic. Im looking into mogami cables and Im very confused about...

qkrzazzang
replies: 8 views: 340
bowzin 18 hours ago

Hi guys. I have Mackie CR3 Studio Monitors and I'm going to connect them to my M-Audio Audio Interface but I'm having a hard time...

ozzyV
replies: 1 views: 186
DrewE 21 hours ago

Hey there. Got a question for you guys that own a Samson D-1500 Real Time Analyzer. I just got my hands on one D-1500, but...

JunkMill
replies: 0 views: 139
JunkMill 1 day ago

Im turning my midi keyboard controller into a keytar style live instrument. Everything is done playing wise (synced with...

TheThing
replies: 2 views: 182
TheThing 1 day ago

Hi folks, I need to make some mic cables (for drum recording) and i have a $hit load of Mogami 110Ω AES/EBU cable left over....

I.R.Baboon
replies: 5 views: 505
bdarrett 1 day ago

Can anyone with one of this confirm the power supply plug fuse rating. I’ve mixed my kettle leads up and not sure which should...

wyattd
replies: 2 views: 469
wyattd 3 days ago

Hi guys. I'm thinking about building my first amp with the Anaview AMS1000 module that is used in the Amphion AMP500. I hoping...

TeKBoT
replies: 16 views: 2,522
Nikbeat 3 days ago

I've run into something in the Steinberg UR44 wiring diagram that baffles me. Here it is. The manual says these left and...

tigrrrlily
replies: 2 views: 246
Bushman 3 days ago

This is sort of a strange one and I am not sure what these outputs really are. I have a...

arsmusic
replies: 4 views: 393
Sixer 3 days ago

Hi, I’m about to order the Behringer umc404HD to record a volca and po-33 into my daw. Just got some few questions cause the...

Coenf99
replies: 10 views: 434
Coenf99 5 days ago

Hello ! I am currently building my studio and I am currently looking how to properly ground my studio. I know a common...

antony.chourot
replies: 3 views: 386
cbc6403 6 days ago

I use a Steinberg UR28M for live gigs. Planning on building a panel with ins/outs more suitable for the purpose and connecting it...

thedberg
replies: 13 views: 525
Richard Crowley 6 days ago

Hi everyone, I hope this is the right section. I have a Hammond L100. The problem is the 60 Hz ground noise coming from the...

MatteoCT
replies: 7 views: 453
MatteoCT 1 week ago

So have a studio in a school and have more input devices than I have inputs. Fortunately I never use more devices than I have...

sausagedogs_23
replies: 2 views: 274
Bonzo4880 1 week ago

I have an AT 8022 who's cable I have lost, so I needed to make up a new one. It has a 5 pin XLR out that needs to be adapted...

pipelineaudio
replies: 3 views: 335
pipelineaudio 1 week ago

In the UK.. Looking for a good quality cable, 10 metres length. Female XLR -> Unbalanced jack. It's to connect a...

Kroy
replies: 4 views: 297
Richard Crowley 1 week ago

my AKG mic has an typical screw type collar for a mic stand. It has the 2 thread bushing that has fine machine threads on the...

678x
replies: 3 views: 394
678x 1 week ago

OK, I knew this would happen eventually. I just purchased a piece of rack gear from Europe (Ukraine to be precise), and it's...

The Mule
replies: 10 views: 601
The Mule 1 week ago

Hi to all! I'm fairly new to this and not sure if this is the right thread topic but here it goes: I bought a Shure Sm58 to...

ToneSeeker96
replies: 1 views: 289
MediaGary 1 week ago

Good day peoples! Recently I got a pair of LYD 48 monitors, my desk is a bit too small, 150 cm in width and the space between...

kl314
replies: 1 views: 531
IkennaFuNkEn 1 week ago

I like the idea of the Line 6 Relay G10, but I'm thrown off by the idea that the receiver has to be powered. Is there an...

toyk0
replies: 3 views: 266
Richard Crowley 1 week ago

I've been researching this but would like to hear from the pros here at GS. I have a Presonus 16.0.2 interface mixer that has...

Cayce
replies: 7 views: 496
Bushman 1 week ago

Hello, My Focal Alpha 65 monitors only have XLR inputs, and my interface has 1/4" outputs. I realize I ideally need...

jgstarcaster
replies: 6 views: 309
jgstarcaster 2 weeks ago

I'm looking to connect 1 pair of speakers (Event 20/20) to a Yamaha MG10/2 mixing console so I can use these speakers as monitors...

JBleu
replies: 1 views: 309
MediaGary 2 weeks ago

I have been looking for a pair of Allen & Heath RPS11 PSU link cables and got a quote from the UK distributor and was shocked...

DaveBoulden
replies: 8 views: 1,200
Jono2612 2 weeks ago

I am 100% happy with Mogami, Belden, Gotham et al. I’m not looking for comments or arguments about sonic differences between...

Simmosonic
replies: 22 views: 668
dinococcus 2 weeks ago

Hi, I would like some advice on integrating my turntable setup into my studio. I have 2 decks and a Dj mixer and I also have a...

Brgbeat
replies: 2 views: 344
Brgbeat 3 weeks ago

Hi, I recently bought a model d, which has arrived in the uk with an eu power supply. To get this up and running do I just...

John_hp
replies: 1 views: 370
Richard Crowley 3 weeks ago

I've been having some difficulties with my setup regarding recording and playback. I'm currently using an Alesis Multimix 8 as a...

Rddsknk89
replies: 6 views: 433
Rddsknk89 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, I am trying to step away from Ableton Live a little with hardware gear. I'm kind of confused with routing everything...

platfus118
replies: 1 views: 306
platfus118 3 weeks ago

so If I connect my a/d to my audio interface via spidif or adat to bypass my audio interface's converters, How will I hear what...

GHINII
replies: 1 views: 387
Richard Crowley 3 weeks ago

Hello folks, Quick question if some could be so kind : If I have an SPDIF output which I want to hook up to a 110ohm...

woodnut
replies: 17 views: 1,383
Jim Williams 3 weeks ago

Hi, I'm rebuilding a home studio after many years without one, and I want to take cabling more seriously this time. I'm...

jgstarcaster
replies: 1 views: 420
Richard Crowley 4 weeks ago

I'm doing a big studio build upgrade this winter and cable management will be a main focus. I plan on running all desk cable...

MontyMakesMusic
replies: 5 views: 679
MontyMakesMusic 4 weeks ago

For the last day I had to shut down work because we were having an issue in the studio. I had recorded vox with this particular...

Bang
replies: 19 views: 3,502
Jim Williams 4 weeks ago

Looking to make a 3.5mm male to 3.5mm male cable for a detachable cable mod for a pair of over-ears. I've had good experiences...

JacksonEdmonds
replies: 5 views: 530
cbc6403 4 weeks ago

Hi Guys, I have a XLR to TRS Seismic Audio 15 foot audio snake that's coming out of my Spirit FX16 Mixing Desk's XLR's into an...

loopdokter
replies: 1 views: 562
Speedskater 4 weeks ago

Anyone using these for AES duties? How do you find them for analog over other cables? I use Mogami 2549 and 3173 and would love...

zoom25
replies: 107 views: 9,998
zoom25 4 weeks ago

Hi all, I’m considering purchasing the Genelec 8351’s. I’m currently coming out my dangerous source analog XLR to my...

orangefridge
replies: 12 views: 1,128
coffee boy 14th December 2018

I found a proper and courteous answer from a colleague.

optofonik
replies: 5 views: 544
optofonik 13th December 2018

hello, some audio interfaces or synths specify an output or input for stereo signal with only one 1/4" UNBALANCED TRS,...

djcandu
replies: 29 views: 955
Brent Hahn 12th December 2018

Hello, Would someone be king enough to giveme the inner dimensions of an original Neumann U87 wooden box? I need inner...

fredpg
replies: 4 views: 452
fredpg 11th December 2018

Hey there. Need instructions for my buddy to connect Korg Electribe with Nanokey2. Anybody has experience? Plz shout!

zonk
replies: 0 views: 334
zonk 11th December 2018

I need a new vocal mic stand for studio use (preferrably with a boom) sturdy enough to use with a decent condenser (faux U67...

Suntower
replies: 5 views: 570
Synth Guru 10th December 2018

I've got some van damme XKE instr. cable that has this hard thermoplastic shield round the signal wire. It's conductive, but I'm...

Quetz
replies: 2 views: 520
Quetz 8th December 2018

Hi, i have an old czech Tesla Cobra Mic. the connector is 3 pin, but unlike an xlr…. The upper two Pins are too...

Buballakov
replies: 8 views: 671
matucha 8th December 2018

Hey all. I have a Tascam 238 (old 8 track cassette recorder) with 8 RCA line level inputs and 8 RCA line level outputs. The...

Banana Brains
replies: 6 views: 1,260
_jon 7th December 2018

Hello, guys. My friends will be gigging next week and I am helping them with technical stuff. They need to connect their audio...

Ez Presso
replies: 12 views: 693
Richard Crowley 6th December 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search