The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all, I will need your advice on how to connect my setup all digital without analog from interface to monitor controller to...

Nimrod7
replies: 3 views: 109
Insider25 3 hours ago

Anyone aware of a shock mount that mates with the threaded base of the R10 microphone? Thanks in advance!

adalogue
replies: 2 views: 124
adalogue 10 hours ago

Hi everybody, I have a lot of fancy gear connected to several Patchbays of the same brand but there is one tool causing an...

Loftone
replies: 0 views: 69
Loftone 22 hours ago

I use the Korg Nanokontrol 2 on my iMac with Logic Pro. It’s my MIDI controller for manipulating dynamics, expression, vibrato,...

gh0stwrit3r
replies: 0 views: 61
gh0stwrit3r 1 day ago

What's the thread size of the external thread used to mount the TL103 to a shockmount?

okto
replies: 0 views: 61
okto 3 days ago

Hello, heppy Everything is in the title. Just like there used to be brands like cardas making warm/dark sounding cables...

Sybille
replies: 18 views: 843
loujudson 3 days ago

Hello, I wanted to buy some colored audio cables (ex. these :...

maledimiele
replies: 9 views: 6,700
sttae 3 days ago

My studio is a cable disaster. Piles of them. What are people using to hang their cables? I need several wall mountable hangers...

Nick Laho
replies: 2 views: 126
bigEjams 5 days ago

contains some useful connection information in video form. ocYmhNqZehA

Muser
replies: 0 views: 88
Muser 5 days ago

The shop where I work recently installed retractable extension cords, and it’s amazingly handy not having to deal with a...

Chris Kelley
replies: 2 views: 133
Muser 5 days ago

Hi, I am trying to figure out what I need / whether it's possible to achieve what I am after from my existing equipment. I...

ishields2
replies: 0 views: 114
ishields2 1 week ago

Hello! Working on my home studio build out and I have run into a slight issue with my synth rack. It is on the opposite side...

Brentwatters22
replies: 1 views: 81
Bushman 1 week ago

I’ve just bought a Command 8 but it doesn’t come with a power supply. Anyone got one for sale or know where I could find one?...

Legi
replies: 33 views: 6,184
golden_ears 1 week ago

Hi! I bought a M2D2 preamp to complete the two preamps of my 744. I want to connect it in AES, since SX converters are so...

Blindekinder
replies: 7 views: 654
dfghdhr 1 week ago

I'm looking for an audio cable for a Korg Volca Sample, to plug into a Mackie mixer. I need a stereo 3.5mm mini jack to 2 x mono...

Elektronix
replies: 1 views: 353
tim bradshaw 1 week ago

Anyone using these for AES duties? How do you find them for analog over other cables? I use Mogami 2549 and 3173 and would love...

zoom25
replies: 206 views: 30,414
CustomStudios 2 weeks ago

Answered: It's internal so I just need to plug in an IEC cablee - Moderator / admin you may delete this. Cheers.

Shelvin_
replies: 0 views: 85
Shelvin_ 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, I just bought this vocal portable booth, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uR0GfGXVuk&feature=emb_title I am...

KRebz
replies: 1 views: 90
KRebz 2 weeks ago

So, for a number of years, I have had this mic kicking around (originally came with the whole PA system, which never worked), and...

Tweakable
replies: 9 views: 3,719
PhaseLinear 3 weeks ago

Is it OK to combine the L and R signals of a mixer's stereo input in order to get a centred mono signal or will this cause...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 14 views: 451
rhythmcomposer 3 weeks ago

One of the screws on the D-sub25 connector of my cable loom broke. What is the standard thread / size for these? I'm looking...

UncleGroOve
replies: 3 views: 172
askomiko 3 weeks ago

Hey, I need to have some custom snake cables made for connecting mic pre, comps, eqs to my interface through a patch bay. Where...

dingbass
replies: 4 views: 616
noah330 3 weeks ago

I've had a Cloudlifter CL-1 as part of my audio chain the last five years (Shure SM7B -> Audient id22 -> Warm Audio...

EmbeddedAlien
replies: 1 views: 310
adriesque 3 weeks ago

I need some help w/ my patch bay. Ive researched and read all I could about this bay, but I'm still having issues using this...

JGM
replies: 0 views: 78
JGM 4 weeks ago

I have one of those Gator Frameworks heavy duty stands that I added casters to. I also made a custom top for it to hold some...

beedoola
replies: 0 views: 99
beedoola 22nd January 2021

Hey folks For as long as I can remember, I've suffered from noisy guitar amps. Currently, I have a Vox AC30 CH Head with Vox...

bourney1kenobi
replies: 14 views: 647
TheJamSpace 21st January 2021

Hey all, I've been reading these forums for a while--thank you everyone for all of the great info--but this is my first post. ...

mattcoffay
replies: 19 views: 21,590
acidrecords 21st January 2021

Just purchased a soldering kit and it came with this solder, is it ok to use for soldering TRS/TS 1/4” jacks and...

elasticc
replies: 4 views: 194
GLouie 18th January 2021

Hello all, I would appreciate any thoughts on the following mystery: -I am trying to transfer some music from an old cassette 4...

Adaere00
replies: 1 views: 148
Bushman 13th January 2021

I'd like to convert the unbalanced stereo mini jack output of the zoom f6 / mixpreII 3 or 6 to one balanced xlr male input...

classicalguitari
replies: 5 views: 225
classicalguitari 12th January 2021

Hey all. I can't seem to find short, 1ft-1.5ft balanced patch cables, for rack gear. I'd like to patch my preamps >...

87North
replies: 3 views: 165
87North 12th January 2021

New to soldering and I’ve been soldering a load of cables, I bought some right angle neutrik n2xp and a load of amphenol acps...

elasticc
replies: 1 views: 134
cbc6403 12th January 2021

Greetings, GS Community. Like many, I've acquired a pile of IEC cables over the years, a real head scratcher, seems they...

BigRack
replies: 2 views: 333
BigRack 11th January 2021

Wiring up my small home studio. Looking at cable types, I am thinking of using Grimm TPR (10') from my Avocet DAC/Monitor...

mikoo69
replies: 4 views: 798
zoom25 7th January 2021

I’m considering getting the MiniDSP 2x4 HD so I can EQ my monitors a bit. The chain would be Apollo x4 TRS out -> MiniDSP...

maxiedaniels
replies: 0 views: 118
maxiedaniels 7th January 2021

Hi there everybody! I am going to use the Phoenix Audio Nice DI to sweeten up my 2bus mixes from Cubase. My audio interface is...

Walldough
replies: 1 views: 130
Walldough 6th January 2021

What kind of cables (TS or TRS) do you go for with a mixed (unbalanced and balanced) setup? Here's my setup...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 5 views: 407
rhythmcomposer 5th January 2021

Hi there, I have a Presonus Comp16 running into an Audiobox (gain at null). Things work well recording. But I've seen some...

overcompressed
replies: 0 views: 104
overcompressed 2nd January 2021

Posting this here since I can’t access the forum for Monitors. I recently purchased a pair of Focal Alpha 65’s. Seems like...

Ellowex
replies: 0 views: 87
Ellowex 2nd January 2021

Hi Folks, this is my first time posting here. I searched for an answer to this but didn't see anything so please forgive me if...

lukewilliams7302
replies: 2 views: 193
Mos Fet 1st January 2021

Hi there! I'm new on this place so I'm glad I'm doing my first post with a question: Recently I purchased a Babyface Pro...

Aememusic
replies: 2 views: 328
Folkie 30th December 2020

Some pop-filter goosenecks attach to the stand using an offset ring that slips onto the thread before the clip or...

WildIsTheWind
replies: 7 views: 238
WildIsTheWind 28th December 2020

Heyo! I would like to use the Korg nanoKONTROL 2 as an control surface for an Audio Interface. Preferably for the ESI U86...

Tzuki
replies: 0 views: 106
Tzuki 28th December 2020
replies: 0 views: 92
The Dazzler 27th December 2020
replies: 0 views: 145
dangerouscake 26th December 2020

I need a bunch of short (3m perhaps) audio cables (non-balanced, jacks at both ends) for my home studio and am considering...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 9 views: 1,345
Speedskater 23rd December 2020

I have the Rode SMR shockmount for the NT1 and it comes with a thread adapter already in and I CANT GET IT OUT. I have used a...

Mrdrumminmachine
replies: 12 views: 5,352
WildIsTheWind 22nd December 2020

I'm reading through threads on grounding that are over my head. Please help translate soni can suss out the issue. New room...

bannerj
replies: 8 views: 347
bannerj 21st December 2020

Hey fellow slutterz. I'm building a studio in my basement (more like a mix room) and I want to send some cabling through the...

jakezap
replies: 9 views: 209
MediaGary 20th December 2020

Currently trying to record an album with an Apollo Twin MkII and Focusrite Clarett 8Pre X connected through ADAT with an SR of...

penbucket
replies: 2 views: 531
digsey_d 18th December 2020

Moderators