The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So I bought Adam S2V monitors along with some mogami gold XLR cables to hook up to my dac/preamp. My question is currently...

drummerdimitri
replies: 2 views: 132
Richard Crowley 4 hours ago

We have a 48 channel multicore line to FOH and all of a sudden DI’s weren’t receiving phantom power. All condensers on stage...

Sound Munkey
replies: 5 views: 265
Thomas W. Bethe 20 hours ago

I'm about to pick up a Cranesong Solaris DAC for my monitoring chain and I am trying to decide which audio signal format I want...

Obe1
replies: 16 views: 3,310
vogelchr 1 day ago

Hello I'm busking on the streets, so I'm looking for lightweight and portable gear. I own a Yamaha APX-T2 travel guitar and a...

Josh83
replies: 5 views: 604
Richard Crowley 2 days ago

I'm on the last piece of the puzzle for my studio and for some reason am having the most difficulty making this decision. I have...

donalddemon
replies: 3 views: 362
DrewE 2 days ago

Looking for one of these and can't seem to find a single one using the following spec:...

tonejunkee
replies: 2 views: 410
Richard Crowley 3 days ago

Hey so I have an Audiobox USB interface (I also have a Focusrite Scarlett interface), a Keystep plugged in to my new Model D via...

Ginacat
replies: 2 views: 309
Ginacat 3 days ago

Anyone using these for AES duties? How do you find them for analog over other cables? I use Mogami 2549 and 3173 and would love...

zoom25
replies: 114 views: 11,531
zoom25 5 days ago

Does someone know the company name of these green & white square cables on the left of the attached picture? This is taken...

mosef223
replies: 3 views: 787
mosef223 5 days ago

Let's say I bought gear that just isn't compatible with another gear, would a passive DI box be the missing link to allow me to...

slutbox
replies: 3 views: 351
Richard Crowley 6 days ago

Does anyone know what I can do to change the connector on an AKG C747 so that it is a right angle connector? I am having problems...

soundsss1
replies: 1 views: 334
DrewE 6 days ago

I've been trying to ask this on many other forums now, but sadly without success for some reason. I'm not a native english...

oxidized
replies: 7 views: 611
oxidized 6 days ago

What are the clips being used on the Coles 4038 in these pics?

anvesh
replies: 2 views: 412
Richard Crowley 6 days ago

Hi, I'm going to do some live shows soon and because of that I'm questioning how I'm gonna get my gear to the venues. My...

Gurkah
replies: 2 views: 395
Thomas W. Bethe 6 days ago

Am getting humming (less with 6ft balanced cables, but still there) when my Korg X3 is connected to Focusrite Scarlett 18i6. ...

smwjazz
replies: 0 views: 313
smwjazz 1 week ago

Hi Guys! This is my first post. I have soldered and designed my own cables for years now but I am facing something really...

Jonathan Seagull
replies: 30 views: 1,058
JMMP 1 week ago

Hi all I'm running in a problem with my new Korg minilogue. As soon as the synth is connected via USB there is unwanted...

Memfixx
replies: 8 views: 3,518
Richard Crowley 1 week ago

Hi, I need an "open circuit" jack to get stereo side compression to work on a Klark Teknik compressor (DN 504). From...

Skypainter
replies: 3 views: 360
Skypainter 2 weeks ago

Hello, I ordered a pair of mackie cr3's. I am just wondering what cable I need to use to hook them up to the focusrite 2i4...

proxyfuel
replies: 1 views: 312
Richard Crowley 2 weeks ago

Hi, the power supply of my Fame VT-12 just stopped working. I opened it and saw no obvious signs of default. Does anyone...

hekho
replies: 2 views: 313
hekho 2 weeks ago

Hi all, I recently put together a silent rehearsal system for my band, which includes a Tascam MH-8 and a bunch of headphone...

mpeskett
replies: 3 views: 499
mpeskett 2 weeks ago

Hello guys, I'm going to make my xlr cables on my own ( and first time as well ) but i notice i didn't went with the easiest...

rds
replies: 21 views: 3,531
Upapro 2 weeks ago

Hi Can i get away with ISO-L8R155 for Barefoot Footprint 01? Will i get good surface area? or I'm at risk of a crash? I...

Dvc.soup
replies: 0 views: 324
Dvc.soup 2 weeks ago

So I have hoarded close to a dozen of those small desktop boxes in the studio by now (and counting), things like clavia...

c00kie
replies: 0 views: 346
c00kie 2 weeks ago

Hi I have modified a mono 3.5 mm jack -> XLR male I needed to exchange the xlr male connector to a female connector. So...

ololi
replies: 4 views: 533
ololi 2 weeks ago

Thanks in advance open says switch craft but not sure if thats the xlr head or the just rubber connector

4ccmusic
replies: 2 views: 450
4ccmusic 2 weeks ago

Has anyone ever used these cases from LUYI before? My shallow 8U SKB case cracked and I'm looking to replace it with these...

vitaminwizz
replies: 2 views: 445
vitaminwizz 2 weeks ago

Hi, I have just picked up a gorgeous looking 50s RFT tube mic preamp - model MV 4053. I would be extremely grateful if...

Boggo Myrtle
replies: 4 views: 434
Boggo Myrtle 3 weeks ago

Could anyone help with this query? I needed a pair of tt patch cables and I asked from a friend to give me a pair. However,...

neurotic18
replies: 3 views: 443
Richard Crowley 3 weeks ago

Just wondering before I buy if there is any real difference between a cable sold as an 'Insert cable' and one sold as a 'Y...

Jiglo
replies: 2 views: 384
Jiglo 3 weeks ago

Hello Not sure if this is the right place to ask this. Sorry if it isnt. Ive done some googling about this and cant really...

mrjason71
replies: 5 views: 520
mrjason71 3 weeks ago

So I generally have a pretty good handle on basic wiring but this one got a bit wacky... I bought an EQ unit to put in front of...

JPRich
replies: 1 views: 358
DrewE 3 weeks ago

I'm recording stuff with an Yamaha Electone EL-100 connected to a Tascam stereo comp DL-2000 and straight to a Yamaha MT4X...

saresu
replies: 17 views: 915
Richard Crowley 4 weeks ago

I love the idea: a little box with an RJ-45 split into four XLRs (or whatever) connected by a piece of category cable. You can...

zjrt02
replies: 14 views: 1,299
MediaGary 4 weeks ago

For IEC cables that have a C13 connector and the standard 3 prong going into the wall, how many different types are...

cl516
replies: 9 views: 2,884
davidsteinmusic 4 weeks ago

I have been seeing some pretty nice deals on Lavaliers using the Lectrosonics 5pin mini XLR connector, but I use Sennheiser...

JohnMay
replies: 1 views: 428
JohnMay 4 weeks ago

Hey everyone, I have a setup question that I haven't been able to find the answer to. I've been searching the web for the...

Q-phonic
replies: 4 views: 607
DrewE 4 weeks ago

Hello, I just started looking into reducing the ground loop hum in my studio setup and came across those ferrite beads thingy...

tomatoKetchup
replies: 8 views: 574

Alright.... UGREEN, VAN DAMME, Neutrik... Oh my... Right, I wanted an XLR cable to connect from my SUB to monitors. Audio...

BigBigness
replies: 24 views: 944
elegentdrum 4 weeks ago

Hi, I have just purchased 2nr Rokit 4 speakers. What cables do I need to plug the Rokit speakers into the back of my...

Telfel
replies: 2 views: 441

Hello everyone, I looked in the forum but I did not find anything about it, I hope you can help me. I wanted to know if any of...

bender87
replies: 3 views: 656
chinesewhiteman 4 weeks ago

I am wanting to find that perfect bag that has at least two compartments. One to carry several guitar books/guides/reference...

ryevick
replies: 6 views: 545
ryevick 9th February 2019

I'm looking to get my first patchbay and to go with it I'm needing a studio loom to go from the patchbay to my interface. I have...

will_m
replies: 2 views: 579
will_m 9th February 2019

Hi Help needed i have looked through old posts to no avail so please excuse me if this has been looked at before.... i need...

procharged
replies: 2 views: 703
procharged 7th February 2019

How can i connect audio analyzer model 2250 Light Brüel & Kjaer to H6 zoom audio recorder ? confoosed confoosed I use...

soundproblems
replies: 1 views: 432
Richard Crowley 7th February 2019

Hello, I've never had a patchbay in my home studio until a short time ago, and it's yet to be connected to anything. I...

foxwaves
replies: 4 views: 491
foxwaves 7th February 2019

How can I get audio out of my audio out of my DAW into my mixer while keeping the signal balanced? Pretty much i need a device...

Smarnz
replies: 4 views: 454
Richard Crowley 7th February 2019

Hi, I recently purchased a 32 channels mixer with XLR INPUTS and LINE INPUTS and i have some questions about the...

david_sxb
replies: 4 views: 766
david_sxb 6th February 2019

I want to use some Audioquest Cheetah XLR cables that haven't been plugged into my equipment before. They come with a 36V...

byofuel
replies: 3 views: 649
Speedskater 4th February 2019

Hi folks, I need to make some mic cables (for drum recording) and i have a $hit load of Mogami 110Ω AES/EBU cable left over....

I.R.Baboon
replies: 12 views: 1,031
Richard Crowley 4th February 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search