The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello and thanks for helping out. I just found a Hohner Pianet Model M and am trying to figure out the best way to modernize...

standingwave
replies: 6 views: 236
standingwave 29 minutes ago

I have a Bogner Alchemist head but no footswitch. They’re tough to come across in the wild and I do see that KootKat makes a...

Jpziller
replies: 3 views: 349
Thomas W. Bethe 1 hour ago

Hi. Trying to get hold of some speaker stands for my small Rokit 4's. Seen the Soundrise ones, but they are mega expensive and...

flat
replies: 4 views: 318
flat 3 hours ago

I know there are few of similar topics on Gearslutz, but I think in any of those we haven't find a 100% answer. So let's try...

borisovonline
replies: 1 views: 267
Speedskater 17 hours ago

Hi Slutz! I'm having some issues with my patchbays and outboard gear and thought it is high time I solved it. I'm owning 2x...

Leveuho
replies: 5 views: 498
Speedskater 17 hours ago

Hey, what connector is this ? (Pic as An attachment) theres an xlr connector on the other end

Luluhel
replies: 2 views: 744
Thomas W. Bethe 1 day ago

I'm going to write a little 'how to' here, on the way I've personally found best to build EDAC/ELCO snakes. I found it extremely...

tdot
replies: 34 views: 8,771
Silver Screen 1 day ago

Hi, I have a studio mic with a female mini usb connection I want to use it on my PC as a mic for pod casts. I need to connect it...

RADNOROCK
replies: 1 views: 247
Richard Crowley 3 days ago

Hi, I'd like to know what your thoughts are on using Mogami W2549 cable for balanced XLR to XLR runs anywhere from short patch...

RayPaula
replies: 4 views: 793
RayPaula 3 days ago

Hi all - Hoping to enlist some brain power and gear knowledge to find the simplest solution to the below situation. There’s...

Jdseeley
replies: 0 views: 283
Jdseeley 4 days ago

Hi guys, first post here... I'm a newbie, and I'm approaching to recording for the first time to record my band's first demo. So...

oZZma
replies: 1 views: 363
Synth Guru 4 days ago

I have some decent gear, but cheap standard instrument cables (i.e. HOSA or unknown brands from China bought from eBay. I don't...

aligak
replies: 308 views: 20,313
NamelessUnknown 6 days ago

Hi guys, (I'm not sure of this is the right place so apologies if it isn't) I'm just wondering if it would be possible to connect...

anticip4te
replies: 1 views: 625
shabbyroad 1 week ago

Hello! This is not about different brands, it's just about weather to use quad cables or the regular ones. I know the pros...

Bartolobartus
replies: 17 views: 541
Richard Crowley 1 week ago

I've got a Grace M900 on the way and now I need my first set of RCA cables to feed my monitors. Two questions: Can I just...

bannerj
replies: 4 views: 266
Richard Crowley 1 week ago

Hello! Sorry if this is a stupid question. But I just don’t know why to do. I have a few 1/4” ms-20 patch cables that...

Stevism
replies: 8 views: 468
msbettyhunt 2 weeks ago

Hi. I am going to be making some XLR, TRS and TS cables, and off-course need to solder the connectors. I need some help finding...

gearhoe
replies: 57 views: 6,697
mrfantastic 2 weeks ago

I'm looking for an audio cable for a Korg Volca Sample, to plug into a Mackie mixer. I need a stereo 3.5mm mini jack to 2 x mono...

Elektronix
replies: 0 views: 180
Elektronix 2 weeks ago

Hi all, I have recently decided to look at purchasing some outboard gear (notably a API 512c preamp) for the first time, and...

Ruse
replies: 4 views: 158
DrewE 2 weeks ago

Apparently the power supply for my Control 24 died. I know of places i can ship it for repairs, but i want to avoid that if...

jonothon77
replies: 6 views: 2,220
mups 2 weeks ago

Over the coming weeks I am going to be making a start on rewiring my room. There isn't a lot I can do with regards to the...

TheBigLongy
replies: 0 views: 167
TheBigLongy 2 weeks ago

When connecting a keyboard with two unbalanced 1/4 outputs (R and L/L+R) to two separate channel strips on a mixer.... Are...

cotton9
replies: 2 views: 270
cotton9 3 weeks ago

I have a rack of various preamps, compressors, effects, a MIDI interface, an audio interface, and 2 parchbays for routing audio...

guyaguy
replies: 2 views: 231
guyaguy 3 weeks ago

Hi, I have a studio mic with a female mini usb connection I want to use it on my PC as a mic for pod casts. I need to connect it...

RADNOROCK
replies: 2 views: 343
Folkie 3 weeks ago

Hey guys! New to the forum here. I'm just beginning trying to figure out electronic music performance, and have a few really...

echelon1230
replies: 1 views: 346
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hi all I'm running in a problem with my new Korg minilogue. As soon as the synth is connected via USB there is unwanted...

Memfixx
replies: 11 views: 5,578
Rooftree 3 weeks ago

Hello everyone, I am moving overseas and would like to know the best (hopefully on cheaper side) way of transporting my setup....

keevoskates
replies: 4 views: 725
mattssons 3 weeks ago

I ordered some short cables on Amazon to use in my patchbay. They appear quite thin, like guitar pedal cables. I quite like...

dc_r
replies: 4 views: 487
hello people 4 weeks ago

hello, some audio interfaces or synths specify an output or input for stereo signal with only one 1/4" UNBALANCED TRS,...

djcandu
replies: 31 views: 3,880
Robo 4 weeks ago

I need to boost the line level outs of my synth (Roland D-50) to get it to a usable level for recording on the 1/4" Line In...

mwtzzz
replies: 7 views: 288
mwtzzz 4 weeks ago

Hello, I'm quite new in the synth world and since I recently added some synths to my gear, I need something to organize them...

Anaon
replies: 0 views: 300
Anaon 4 weeks ago

Hi! I have various pieces of gear, as well as things like my stapler, tape-dispenser, etc., that all slip around the wood...

jimj3114
replies: 0 views: 679
jimj3114 4 weeks ago

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but when power requirements are low, is it reasonable/safe to use a splitter with a DC...

souplesse
replies: 3 views: 544
Richard Crowley 4 weeks ago

Hi, I recently purchased a Tascam US-16x08, this audio interface has 16 inputs, of which 8 are balanced XLR(XLR-3-31 (1: GND,...

SawneyBean
replies: 1 views: 384
DrewE 4 weeks ago

Swivel, rotate, caster, wheels I’ve searched for a product in can set one of my 3 foot high 19” racks on a swivel or a...

neve1064
replies: 1 views: 250
DrewE 19th January 2020

Hello everybody, wishing you all a happy new year! I've been trying to find an answer to this question for what feels like the...

AngryAfrican
replies: 25 views: 2,735
peart2112 17th January 2020

Has anyone made mixer rack ears? I just got a new mixer, and, funds being what they are, I'd like to avoid spending 60 bucks on...

lordradish
replies: 1 views: 209
DrewE 17th January 2020

Anyone using these for AES duties? How do you find them for analog over other cables? I use Mogami 2549 and 3173 and would love...

zoom25
replies: 152 views: 21,610
zoom25 16th January 2020

Hi All, Have a Neve BTC V55 series broadcast console that I am restoring, but the tech manuals were lost. I have the...

Stevesteve50
replies: 4 views: 644
QBee 16th January 2020

Hello, it's my first post & I have a question. I've recently purchased the Crane Song Avocet II A monitor controller and...

Michael Myers
replies: 3 views: 530
stunna919 16th January 2020

Hello, I recently bought a Revox PR99 MK1, but I don't know what kind of cable I should use for the inputs and outputs. Do...

WJazz1
replies: 0 views: 275
WJazz1 9th January 2020

Hello all, happy New year ! Im new in connecting digital piano with mixer. Digital piano is Korg SP 250 and have two female...

pianistX
replies: 2 views: 245
DrewE 7th January 2020

Hi guys, I can't seem to find a speaker cable with a 90 degree 1/4 connector. Is it possible to purchase one? I have a...

Krauthammer
replies: 1 views: 196
DrewE 5th January 2020

How to wire a microphone cable with dual screen like the galileo 238+ on xlrs? Sommer cable Shop | Microphone Cables SC-Galileo...

KIDBILL
replies: 3 views: 676
mr pink 4th January 2020

Looking to get more 2U punched plates, but want them to match the ones I have. Can't find a match online anywhere PHOTO REMOVED

Barry M
replies: 0 views: 218
Barry M 4th January 2020

Hey! I was wondering if the Mogami Platinum is truly a step up from the Gold? I use all Golds now and they sound great. Just...

AxisWest
replies: 38 views: 25,822
Speedskater 1st January 2020

Hello. I currently have a Roland TR-09 and am looking into getting the Roland SH-01a, mainly for its ability to use the...

Cantankerous
replies: 5 views: 344
elegentdrum 1st January 2020

So, I bought two new valve mics a few days ago. They ship with a 7-pin Gotham XLR, one for each mic. Issue No.1: why do...

DaveyJones
replies: 0 views: 165
DaveyJones 31st December 2019

Hi, this has been asked before but there was no answer provided. I have several Heritage OST-4 racks, which are mostly set up as...

TEMAS
replies: 0 views: 208
TEMAS 30th December 2019

I've been having issues with a tube mic, hearing windy noises and gain that comes and goes. I thought that the problem was...

astonjoel
replies: 1 views: 585
shabbyroad 27th December 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search