The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Apologies for the sheer basic nature of this question, but searching on Amazon for these things presents a huuuuge volume of...

fourfourfun
replies: 0 views: 96
fourfourfun 2 days ago

Novation Peak - will it fit in a standard rack?

MIKE1000
replies: 1 views: 107
Cabirio 3 days ago

Hey guys, I'm redoing my studios wiring system and trying to get my patchbays down to the simplest solution. I have...

lukecage
replies: 1 views: 175
lukecage 4 days ago

Hi All! A bit confused here, i´d like to connect my 16 track 2" and my 16 Track Digital Recorder to the same 16 buss...

mattssons
replies: 0 views: 99
mattssons 6 days ago

Hi All! A bit confused here, i´d like to connect my 16 track 2" and my 16 Track Digital Recorder to the same 16 buss...

mattssons
replies: 0 views: 265
mattssons 6 days ago

Hello fellows! There are already some guys out there that make them but I would like to create mine. This thing is doable with...

ebatalha
replies: 1 views: 627
CoopaLoopa72 1 week ago

Hiya! So, I recently purchased a Deity Wireless Connect (specs page) and the included lav mics work perfectly but don't...

squandre
replies: 0 views: 83
squandre 1 week ago

Hey all! I am on the lookout for a reasonably priced Altec 639 yoke. Anyone has one they'd like to part with? Thanks! Matt.

DriftinMatt
replies: 0 views: 147
DriftinMatt 1 week ago

I need to webcast a presentation I'm giving in a hotel. Typically use the hotel's mic and system and have placed a Blue Yeti by...

dharsent
replies: 3 views: 487
viktoria34 1 week ago

hello, some audio interfaces or synths specify an output or input for stereo signal with only one 1/4" UNBALANCED TRS,...

djcandu
replies: 33 views: 4,629
12ax7 1 week ago

I ordered some short cables on Amazon to use in my patchbay. They appear quite thin, like guitar pedal cables. I quite like...

dc_r
replies: 5 views: 585
DistortingJack 1 week ago

Hi, I recently purchased a Tascam US-16x08, this audio interface has 16 inputs, of which 8 are balanced XLR(XLR-3-31 (1: GND,...

SawneyBean
replies: 2 views: 470
DistortingJack 1 week ago

Hey all, I'm new to the site so my apologies if this is on the wrong thread. My Dr Pro Tripod Boom mic stand's clutch isn't...

HorribleHobbyist
replies: 0 views: 110
HorribleHobbyist 1 week ago

Hi! I have a PCIe interface with 4 trs line outs. I want to use 2 of these line outs to connect my headphones to. If I connect...

blackfor3st
replies: 4 views: 183
blackfor3st 1 week ago

hello, I acquired a Neutrik Bantam patchbay with solder terminals. I need to make 2 kinds of cables: A) 8 channel Tascam db25...

pmilani
replies: 1 views: 178
pmilani 2 weeks ago

I'm looking for to plug in around 20 pieces of equipment comprised of synthesizers, drum machines, preamplifiers, audio...

mirari
replies: 6 views: 494
mirari 2 weeks ago

Hello, I recently acquired Studer D19M frame with number of DA and AD converters in it. Problem is that all outputs on back are...

tochnia
replies: 2 views: 596
tochnia 2 weeks ago

I've got a few mono synthesizers wired up to my patchbay and I want to be able to run them through some of my stereo effects...

khyber
replies: 3 views: 1,036
Galvin Pavlov 2 weeks ago

Does this gooseneck seem too short? I can't move the mic any further forward (or lower for that matter) because the neck wouldn't...

briaboy
replies: 0 views: 150
briaboy 2 weeks ago

Hello, I recently purchased an FMR PBC-6A off of Reverb and unfortunately it arrived with no power supply! It says 9V but I tried...

ElectricZombie
replies: 0 views: 25
ElectricZombie 2 weeks ago

Hello, I found these mogami 33s on Redco, but they do not have any further details on the page. When I google Mogami 33, I...

goodboyo
replies: 0 views: 237
goodboyo 3 weeks ago

Hi, I'm trying to find a keyboard stand with the smallest footprint possible. The best would be to find something with a...

dacaumodo
replies: 0 views: 231
dacaumodo 3 weeks ago

I bought a PRO DI passive direct box to record bass through my RME BabyFace and into my computer. It just isn't very loud at all....

Psy_Trance
replies: 5 views: 330
12ax7 4 weeks ago

Hoping this is in the correct place... I have just bought an 8 channel headphone amp to connect from my Saffire Pro 40 with the...

Shawnobi
replies: 0 views: 256
Shawnobi 4 weeks ago

Hi Slutz! I'm having some issues with my patchbays and outboard gear and thought it is high time I solved it. I'm owning 2x...

Leveuho
replies: 6 views: 640
Leveuho 4 weeks ago

Hi guys, first post here... I'm a newbie, and I'm approaching to recording for the first time to record my band's first demo. So...

oZZma
replies: 3 views: 521
EvilRoy 2nd March 2020

Over the coming weeks I am going to be making a start on rewiring my room. There isn't a lot I can do with regards to the...

TheBigLongy
replies: 2 views: 285
TheBigLongy 1st March 2020

Hey so I have a mackie onyx 1640i that has two db25 tascam tape outputs and a Fostex E-8 8 track reel to reel tape machine with...

Hershiekopper
replies: 1 views: 248
Richard Crowley 1st March 2020

Hello and thanks for helping out. I just found a Hohner Pianet Model M and am trying to figure out the best way to modernize...

standingwave
replies: 6 views: 380
standingwave 27th February 2020

I have a Bogner Alchemist head but no footswitch. They’re tough to come across in the wild and I do see that KootKat makes a...

Jpziller
replies: 3 views: 421
Thomas W. Bethe 27th February 2020

Hi. Trying to get hold of some speaker stands for my small Rokit 4's. Seen the Soundrise ones, but they are mega expensive and...

flat
replies: 4 views: 407
flat 27th February 2020

I know there are few of similar topics on Gearslutz, but I think in any of those we haven't find a 100% answer. So let's try...

borisovonline
replies: 1 views: 371
Speedskater 26th February 2020

Hey, what connector is this ? (Pic as An attachment) theres an xlr connector on the other end

Luluhel
replies: 2 views: 828
Thomas W. Bethe 26th February 2020

I'm going to write a little 'how to' here, on the way I've personally found best to build EDAC/ELCO snakes. I found it extremely...

tdot
replies: 34 views: 9,159
Silver Screen 26th February 2020

Hi, I have a studio mic with a female mini usb connection I want to use it on my PC as a mic for pod casts. I need to connect it...

RADNOROCK
replies: 1 views: 301
Richard Crowley 24th February 2020

Hi, I'd like to know what your thoughts are on using Mogami W2549 cable for balanced XLR to XLR runs anywhere from short patch...

RayPaula
replies: 4 views: 895
RayPaula 24th February 2020

Hi all - Hoping to enlist some brain power and gear knowledge to find the simplest solution to the below situation. There’s...

Jdseeley
replies: 0 views: 325
Jdseeley 23rd February 2020

I have some decent gear, but cheap standard instrument cables (i.e. HOSA or unknown brands from China bought from eBay. I don't...

aligak
replies: 308 views: 20,797
NamelessUnknown 21st February 2020

Hi guys, (I'm not sure of this is the right place so apologies if it isn't) I'm just wondering if it would be possible to connect...

anticip4te
replies: 1 views: 695
shabbyroad 17th February 2020

Hello! This is not about different brands, it's just about weather to use quad cables or the regular ones. I know the pros...

Bartolobartus
replies: 17 views: 651
Richard Crowley 17th February 2020

I've got a Grace M900 on the way and now I need my first set of RCA cables to feed my monitors. Two questions: Can I just...

bannerj
replies: 4 views: 321
Richard Crowley 17th February 2020

Hello! Sorry if this is a stupid question. But I just don’t know why to do. I have a few 1/4” ms-20 patch cables that...

Stevism
replies: 8 views: 531
msbettyhunt 13th February 2020

Hi. I am going to be making some XLR, TRS and TS cables, and off-course need to solder the connectors. I need some help finding...

gearhoe
replies: 57 views: 7,022
mrfantastic 12th February 2020

I'm looking for an audio cable for a Korg Volca Sample, to plug into a Mackie mixer. I need a stereo 3.5mm mini jack to 2 x mono...

Elektronix
replies: 0 views: 225
Elektronix 11th February 2020

Hi all, I have recently decided to look at purchasing some outboard gear (notably a API 512c preamp) for the first time, and...

Ruse
replies: 4 views: 217
DrewE 11th February 2020

Apparently the power supply for my Control 24 died. I know of places i can ship it for repairs, but i want to avoid that if...

jonothon77
replies: 6 views: 2,348
mups 10th February 2020

When connecting a keyboard with two unbalanced 1/4 outputs (R and L/L+R) to two separate channel strips on a mixer.... Are...

cotton9
replies: 2 views: 330
cotton9 2nd February 2020

I have a rack of various preamps, compressors, effects, a MIDI interface, an audio interface, and 2 parchbays for routing audio...

guyaguy
replies: 2 views: 287
guyaguy 1st February 2020

Hi, I have a studio mic with a female mini usb connection I want to use it on my PC as a mic for pod casts. I need to connect it...

RADNOROCK
replies: 2 views: 407
Folkie 1st February 2020

Hey guys! New to the forum here. I'm just beginning trying to figure out electronic music performance, and have a few really...

echelon1230
replies: 1 views: 392
Synth Guru 1st February 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search