Has anyone tried this? Not a single mention anywhere here

https://amposo.com/products/wirelesssystem
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLag View Post
Has anyone tried this? Not a single mention anywhere here

https://amposo.com/products/wirelesssystem
Three different companies have put these out. You can find them for half the price on Amazon. There are no reviews on these newer ones yet, which claim a 6 ms latency. The ones available on amazon say 12 ms. Id be very wary until some reviews come out and the latency can be tested.
Old 3 weeks ago
Thanks for the help, I'll definitely wait. Thank you
Old 2 weeks ago
Here for the gear

I took a chance. They claim to be made of stainless, the Amazon units look similar but don’t make that claim. We’ll see.
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I’m interested in this too
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Addict

you get what you pay for.

you may not have more than one channel to choose from
for home use they'd be ok, maybe

not for gigging with
Old 5 days ago
Here for the gear

Ordered a guitar/bass wireless system from Amposo. They use to advertise a lot on Facebook and I wanted to find one of their ads so I could do a quick review.....but, can't find one anywhere. So, I thought I would do a quick review here for the many guitarists/bassists who have undoubtedly seen them.

Claimed delivery time is 4-8 days. My experience was 3+ weeks...as it had to travel from China. So, be prepared to wait.

Transmitter/receiver set up is easy and quick. Charging is a snap with the charging cord provided. Tried it out on my bass at a gig. Synching/pairing the transmitter and receiver was also very simple. Actually great directions. Charge lasted about about three and a half hours, and when it went dead, it went kaput. Have an instrument cable handy! I need to turn the unit off during breaks and then re-setup before the next set....takes only a couple minutes.

For the price it is a very good value. Set-up and use very easy. Performed very well...no interference, no buzz, nice signal to the amp and hence the sound tech. One show under my belt, but it appears to be pretty decent for less than $70.
Old 19 hours ago
Here for the gear

It seems like another Xvive-clone to me.
Or a Joyo JW01 clone, maybe with less noise.

It's incredible how many are those on Amazon...

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search