The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
UAD 2 Satellite Thunderbolt case
Old 8th May 2019
Here for the gear
UAD 2 Satellite Thunderbolt case

Hi!

Here's a tip for y'all:

I recently bought a UAD 2 Satellite Thunderbolt Quad and was looking for a protective case for storage and transport. Since I'll always carry it inside another bag or case, I don't need a hard case. The only option in the market I found is a model from UDG, which costs £33.59. Pretty expensive and doesn't have a compartment for the power supply.

BUT

I took the chance and bought this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's made for a Nintendo device, but for my - and yours now - happiness, it fits the Satellite perfectly! It is way cheaper (£11.02) and does have space for the power brick. It's a snug fit but it definitely works! All you have to do is cut off the dividers (really easy to do). I attached some photos (they are rotated no matter what I do when uploading, sorry).

(I have no interest in promoting AmazonBasics products, I'm just happy I could find a cheap and easy solution and wanted to share it with the community!)
Attached Thumbnails
UAD 2 Satellite Thunderbolt case-img_7164.jpg   UAD 2 Satellite Thunderbolt case-img_7168.jpg   UAD 2 Satellite Thunderbolt case-img_7165.jpg   UAD 2 Satellite Thunderbolt case-img_7166.jpg   UAD 2 Satellite Thunderbolt case-img_7167.jpg  

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search