The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
TS cables for 1980/90's samplers to 80's Console Drum Machines & Samplers
Old 1 week ago
TS cables for 1980/90's samplers to 80's Console

Looking to get a custom order for some good new cables to connect a bunch of old samplers ( Ensoniq 16+, ASR-10, Roland W-30, S-330, Akai S3000 (nonXL)) to my old 80's Soundcraft console. ( I need to replace my Digiflex on my home setup after making a blind test with a set of Monster Cable Pro Studio, the result was shocking to say the least...I cant imagine how much it will stack up when all my setup will be changed )

Basically TS male to male ( my samplers are all unbalanced output and my console is unbalanced input as well )

I've just had a listen to a guitar cable comparison on Youtube ( Link ) and was very impressed by the Mogami 3368. The EPS Custom Cable came close second.

Now I was wondering if you had something else to suggest and that I could hear a clear comparison.

Please no over distorted sound comparison, I cant hear a thing on your heavy metal stuff.

Thank you.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search