Gearslutz.com have partnered up with our great friends at KMR Audio for the chance to win a Crane Song Solaris Quantum DA converter. Enter your name and email address below and it could be you!
The Crane Song Solaris Quantum DA is a 19" standalone D/A converter with the latest in DA Technology. It boasts 3 analogue outs with two stereo balanced and headphone out. The Main output includes discrete output amp with a stepped attenuator and a max output of 24dBu. A secondary balanced output has a fixed level of +18dBu. The third headphone/amp output features its own stepped attenuator. Dave Hill’s latest Quantum DAC has incredibly low clock jitter, measured at only 0.045pS from 10Hz-20kHz.
Crane Song Solaris Quantum D/A Main Features:
Terms And Conditions:
- Standalone DA converter
- 5th generation Quantum DA conversion technology
- 3 analogue outputs: Main out, Secondary, headphone/amp out
- AES, SPDIF, Optical, USB input sources
- 32-bit/192kHz operation
- LCD display shows input source, sample rates and level meter
- Made in U.S.A
- One entry per forum member
- You are responsible for any import and purchase tax that may be applied in your country
- By entering, you give Gearslutz.com Ltd and KMR Audio permission to email you with Newsletters, Sponsored emails and product updates that may be of interest to you. (You can unsubscribe from these at any time after the contest has ended)
- Winners will be chosen at random and contacted by Gearslutz.com via email shortly after the competition ends. The odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received. Winners must claim their prize within 72 hours or we may re-draw a different winner.
- Competition ends September 30th, 2018.