The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Endlesss - Multiplayer music for iOS
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

By popular demand here is a new collaborations sub forum where you can seek out like-minded forum members to help out with...

Whitecat
replies: 10 views: 20,714
dethbyoogabooga 5th August 2018

Looking for a real producer. I can as well but I want to start something special with a duo. Brining real music back. No type...

BitDepth
replies: 4 views: 314
Soundslavestudio 7 hours ago

Hey all, I am a songwriter and want to write hooks / melodies for other producers. Right now I only work with one producer who...

dirkdigles
replies: 0 views: 165
dirkdigles 3 days ago

Hi, A few years ago I recorded a couple of hundred acetates on a fairly nice turntable set up. However, I think the stylus...

Retouch
replies: 15 views: 525
Retouch 4 days ago

Hey GS, Not a ton of context needed really; I'm a one-man band at this point and my lack of engineering chops (all...

icw
replies: 10 views: 1,803
Musicncars 4 days ago

I'm looking for folks interested in collaborating on some heavy/dark electronic music. I've been working my chops back into...

BarkerStreet
replies: 0 views: 132
BarkerStreet 1 week ago

Hello all I am working on an album and am keen to get some collaborators on board. I need help with the more technical side...

Jevon
replies: 1 views: 306
boombapdame 1 week ago

Hello everyone, I write songs, play the guitar and sing, I am looking for a sound producer who would help me saturate the sound,...

Thunderbrd
replies: 0 views: 205
Thunderbrd 2 weeks ago

Hello I'm a professional sitarist, a Composer and a Music Producer. If anyone would like to add some Sitar to their tracks,...

nir91
replies: 1 views: 354
Jevon 2 weeks ago

Hello. Let me start by saying that I am a vocalist. I am looking for a producer(s) to collaborate on a mixtape or EP. You should...

Yokubassun
replies: 2 views: 407
Kahdee 2 weeks ago

Just wondering how people generally try to contact name mixers, artists and producers? Is there a legit database somewhere out...

Moondog007
replies: 2 views: 239
Moondog007 2 weeks ago

hello there im a mixing engineer in turkey...i can offer easly great sounding mixes to you for very cheap price and if you dont...

risingson8
replies: 0 views: 163
risingson8 3 weeks ago

hello there im a mixing engineer in turkey...i can offer easly great sounding mixes to you for very cheap price and if you dont...

genca32
replies: 0 views: 141
genca32 3 weeks ago

Version 4 that is. I kind of know what I do, but I seem to have trouble with demasking and just making the tracks stand out...

Matteusz
replies: 1 views: 275
insider9 3 weeks ago

I realize that doing these at home will always be demos. When I get in to mixing my own songs I can obsess and then I realize...

Jeffguitar
replies: 5 views: 404
insider9 3 weeks ago

Hey guys :) I had some vacation and ran into the same thing again with our band like we had before when letting remote mix our...

Mixbucket Felix
replies: 0 views: 206
Mixbucket Felix 7th August 2020

Hello Everyone, I'm a composer for TV and Film. From time to time I`ll have a project that needs some players, Not a full...

Jfalikman
replies: 2 views: 1,263
samtastic 29th July 2020

Hi fellow music makers! As many, I've been in tough financial situation lately. I'm unemployed for a longer period of time....

Detonate DTNT
replies: 0 views: 265
Detonate DTNT 26th July 2020

Hello fellow Gearslutz! Just thought I'd drop a link to my website as work has been a little slow over the past 2 months: ...

Surbitone
replies: 2 views: 382
deedeeyeah 24th July 2020

Hi, I'd like to find someone to help compose a song in the following genres: - Pop punk - Emo rap AKA Soundcloud rap -...

Big Thier
replies: 3 views: 1,105
M2E 24th July 2020

I need a song mixed, mastered and produced, and on Soundbetter.com I was offered all of this for $1.600. Am I risking getting...

Little Hal
replies: 24 views: 1,435
M2E 24th July 2020

I’ve got some free time at the moment so if anybody want a free mix pm me

Oscillator.
replies: 2 views: 625
Oscillator. 23rd July 2020

Hello, During this period of lockdown at home, I am looking for other mates willing to work on releases .... check my...

DJ Bechara
replies: 3 views: 454
Quality 21st July 2020

Hello Is there anybody here who has time to listen to a mix every now and then and give his second opinion? Style: Rock...

OldMan
replies: 3 views: 392
JEK3 19th July 2020

Hey guys, Swedish singer/songwriter looking for some creative people to join in on some magic. Been working on an album for...

nakedpeople
replies: 1 views: 444
Quality 17th July 2020

Hi everyone! I've been making music for a few years and started getting into beat making 1,5 months ago. I made 50-55 beats...

borimayra
replies: 2 views: 1,219
Quality 17th July 2020

Hi, folks I am the keyboard player for a proggy-funky indie rock band from Mexico City. We recorded a 6 song demo a while ago,...

ra4
replies: 3 views: 638
iambosito 6th July 2020

Hey guys, I was wondering if there's any area of the forum pertaining to an exchange of skills? Or in fact is this the right...

konkon
replies: 4 views: 913
konkon 3rd July 2020
replies: 0 views: 417
dan98 24th June 2020

Hi Everyone I want to tell you that I'm tributing one of my favourite rapper Juice Wrld. I'm a big fan of him for that reason...

StephenMcCoy
replies: 0 views: 503
StephenMcCoy 15th June 2020

I would like to make some music witha female singer. About me 40 years male

PartyBoyTheHero
replies: 0 views: 676
PartyBoyTheHero 3rd June 2020

Hi there! There's slots open at the moment to get your music mixed and mastered with a professional result by me. I am usually...

martinantonsson
replies: 0 views: 493
martinantonsson 29th May 2020

Im helping an artist with a song where we are looking for a cello part throughout most of the song. We tried vst's but is...

mattias78
replies: 1 views: 402
pqu4d 28th May 2020

Hey guys, I’m a vocalist and lyricist from Berlin and I’m looking for people, who would like to collaborate. Soundwise...

maikell
replies: 6 views: 843
Jevon 28th May 2020

Hi, I have lots of finished rock / heavy rock tracks that require vocals male or female. Although some of the tracks are...

BridgeAD
replies: 0 views: 321
BridgeAD 26th May 2020

collaboration is remote and not commercial. need skill and desire to sing in english, preferably with a twinkle) plans at least...

neurodrive
replies: 0 views: 301
neurodrive 22nd May 2020

Hi everyone, we have a song, a pop love ballad, which we want to be recorded at least as a demo. We're looking for a male...

bestmusichits
replies: 0 views: 269
bestmusichits 22nd May 2020

I just got an email saying Bandhub shutting down March 15th. anyone use bandhub?

bainmack
replies: 11 views: 6,324
kro 21st May 2020

My name is Richie Buz a 22 year old MC from Milwaukee Wisconsin and I'm looking for a producer to collab with. The sound...

Richie Buz
replies: 2 views: 653
emenmusic 14th May 2020

So while a competent musician and engineer myself, I am actually a far more skilled filmmaker and animator and am currently...

Lord_Dreadmoor
replies: 1 views: 332
denstrow 13th May 2020

Hey guys, not sure if this is allowed, so please delete if it is not. A band I work with are running a remix competition...

TheLSC
replies: 2 views: 353
badmark 13th May 2020

Hello there! I'm a very new artist and I'm looking for some help mixing my songs. My Soundcloud is...

VivienneRose
replies: 3 views: 452
Bonzo4880 13th May 2020

Greetings! The Swedish progrock outfit Farma' Tan is looking for a short but tasty keyboard solo on a coming release. If you...

JohnRick
replies: 2 views: 312
JohnRick 13th May 2020

Hi guys, my name is Yusif I do Retro Indie Folk Rock Yusif's Official Website Official YouTube Channel new indie music videos...

Yusif
replies: 2 views: 564
Yusif 12th May 2020

I am an artist and learning to produce . Im looking for any other artist or producers that would like to go on this journey...

Anjing Phoenix
replies: 1 views: 857
VivienneRose 8th May 2020

I might need a drummer to basically record ideas I have for my songs on an album , in the near future, this whole sub forum seems...

Nickpu
replies: 0 views: 345
Nickpu 5th May 2020

Drone Bed ... any Sound Accepted .. want to Contribute !!!! i am working on a Drone Based Song ... the end of the song will be...

jwh1192
replies: 7 views: 463
jwh1192 5th May 2020
replies: 0 views: 320
Ayod 3rd May 2020

I'm looking for a complimentary piece that can do percussion and bass and anything else that works. Possibly to form a duo.

donato
replies: 0 views: 299
donato 3rd May 2020

Hello folks! I hope your lockdown is going just fine! These are hard times for all of us. We as a studio have gone almost 2...

andyisdead
replies: 3 views: 512
JEK3 2nd May 2020

Originaly , i am looking for a place to rent to install a recording studio ( with high end vintage analog equipment ) near or...

electricsky
replies: 4 views: 1,909
electricsky 25th April 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search