The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Endlesss - Multiplayer music for iOS
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

By popular demand here is a new collaborations sub forum where you can seek out like-minded forum members to help out with...

Whitecat
replies: 10 views: 20,618
dethbyoogabooga 5th August 2018

I realize that doing these at home will always be demos. When I get in to mixing my own songs I can obsess and then I realize...

Jeffguitar
replies: 0 views: 56
Jeffguitar 4 hours ago

Version 4 that is. I kind of know what I do, but I seem to have trouble with demasking and just making the tracks stand out...

Matteusz
replies: 0 views: 122
Matteusz 1 day ago

Hello Everyone, I'm a composer for TV and Film. From time to time I`ll have a project that needs some players, Not a full...

Jfalikman
replies: 2 views: 1,141
samtastic 1 week ago

Hi fellow music makers! As many, I've been in tough financial situation lately. I'm unemployed for a longer period of time....

Detonate DTNT
replies: 0 views: 186
Detonate DTNT 1 week ago

Hey GS, Not a ton of context needed really; I'm a one-man band at this point and my lack of engineering chops (all...

icw
replies: 3 views: 1,404
M2E 1 week ago

Hello fellow Gearslutz! Just thought I'd drop a link to my website as work has been a little slow over the past 2 months: ...

Surbitone
replies: 2 views: 298
deedeeyeah 1 week ago

Hi, I'd like to find someone to help compose a song in the following genres: - Pop punk - Emo rap AKA Soundcloud rap -...

Big Thier
replies: 3 views: 1,040
M2E 1 week ago

I need a song mixed, mastered and produced, and on Soundbetter.com I was offered all of this for $1.600. Am I risking getting...

Little Hal
replies: 24 views: 1,301
M2E 1 week ago

I’ve got some free time at the moment so if anybody want a free mix pm me

Oscillator.
replies: 2 views: 521
Oscillator. 2 weeks ago

Hello, During this period of lockdown at home, I am looking for other mates willing to work on releases .... check my...

DJ Bechara
replies: 3 views: 368
Quality 2 weeks ago

Hello Is there anybody here who has time to listen to a mix every now and then and give his second opinion? Style: Rock...

OldMan
replies: 3 views: 315
JEK3 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, Swedish singer/songwriter looking for some creative people to join in on some magic. Been working on an album for...

nakedpeople
replies: 1 views: 356
Quality 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone! I've been making music for a few years and started getting into beat making 1,5 months ago. I made 50-55 beats...

borimayra
replies: 2 views: 1,140
Quality 2 weeks ago

Hi, folks I am the keyboard player for a proggy-funky indie rock band from Mexico City. We recorded a 6 song demo a while ago,...

ra4
replies: 3 views: 569
iambosito 4 weeks ago

Hey guys, I was wondering if there's any area of the forum pertaining to an exchange of skills? Or in fact is this the right...

konkon
replies: 4 views: 839
konkon 4 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 348
dan98 24th June 2020

Hello I'm a professional sitarist, a Composer and a Music Producer. If anyone would like to add some Sitar to their tracks,...

nir91
replies: 0 views: 255
nir91 23rd June 2020

Hi Everyone I want to tell you that I'm tributing one of my favourite rapper Juice Wrld. I'm a big fan of him for that reason...

StephenMcCoy
replies: 0 views: 444
StephenMcCoy 15th June 2020

I would like to make some music witha female singer. About me 40 years male

PartyBoyTheHero
replies: 0 views: 616
PartyBoyTheHero 3rd June 2020

Hi there! There's slots open at the moment to get your music mixed and mastered with a professional result by me. I am usually...

martinantonsson
replies: 0 views: 430
martinantonsson 29th May 2020

Im helping an artist with a song where we are looking for a cello part throughout most of the song. We tried vst's but is...

mattias78
replies: 1 views: 343
pqu4d 28th May 2020

Hey guys, I’m a vocalist and lyricist from Berlin and I’m looking for people, who would like to collaborate. Soundwise...

maikell
replies: 6 views: 756
Jevon 28th May 2020

Hi, I have lots of finished rock / heavy rock tracks that require vocals male or female. Although some of the tracks are...

BridgeAD
replies: 0 views: 273
BridgeAD 26th May 2020

collaboration is remote and not commercial. need skill and desire to sing in english, preferably with a twinkle) plans at least...

neurodrive
replies: 0 views: 251
neurodrive 22nd May 2020

Hi everyone, we have a song, a pop love ballad, which we want to be recorded at least as a demo. We're looking for a male...

bestmusichits
replies: 0 views: 215
bestmusichits 22nd May 2020

I just got an email saying Bandhub shutting down March 15th. anyone use bandhub?

bainmack
replies: 11 views: 6,065
kro 21st May 2020

My name is Richie Buz a 22 year old MC from Milwaukee Wisconsin and I'm looking for a producer to collab with. The sound...

Richie Buz
replies: 2 views: 593
emenmusic 14th May 2020

Hello. Let me start by saying that I am a vocalist. I am looking for a producer(s) to collaborate on a mixtape or EP. You should...

Yokubassun
replies: 1 views: 290
emenmusic 14th May 2020

So while a competent musician and engineer myself, I am actually a far more skilled filmmaker and animator and am currently...

Lord_Dreadmoor
replies: 1 views: 273
denstrow 13th May 2020

Hey guys, not sure if this is allowed, so please delete if it is not. A band I work with are running a remix competition...

TheLSC
replies: 2 views: 304
badmark 13th May 2020

Hello there! I'm a very new artist and I'm looking for some help mixing my songs. My Soundcloud is...

VivienneRose
replies: 3 views: 389
Bonzo4880 13th May 2020

Greetings! The Swedish progrock outfit Farma' Tan is looking for a short but tasty keyboard solo on a coming release. If you...

JohnRick
replies: 2 views: 254
JohnRick 13th May 2020

Hi guys, my name is Yusif I do Retro Indie Folk Rock Yusif's Official Website Official YouTube Channel new indie music videos...

Yusif
replies: 2 views: 514
Yusif 12th May 2020

I am an artist and learning to produce . Im looking for any other artist or producers that would like to go on this journey...

Anjing Phoenix
replies: 1 views: 794
VivienneRose 8th May 2020

I might need a drummer to basically record ideas I have for my songs on an album , in the near future, this whole sub forum seems...

Nickpu
replies: 0 views: 295
Nickpu 5th May 2020

Drone Bed ... any Sound Accepted .. want to Contribute !!!! i am working on a Drone Based Song ... the end of the song will be...

jwh1192
replies: 7 views: 417
jwh1192 5th May 2020
replies: 0 views: 274
Ayod 3rd May 2020

I'm looking for a complimentary piece that can do percussion and bass and anything else that works. Possibly to form a duo.

donato
replies: 0 views: 250
donato 3rd May 2020

Hello folks! I hope your lockdown is going just fine! These are hard times for all of us. We as a studio have gone almost 2...

andyisdead
replies: 3 views: 444
JEK3 2nd May 2020

Originaly , i am looking for a place to rent to install a recording studio ( with high end vintage analog equipment ) near or...

electricsky
replies: 4 views: 1,839
electricsky 25th April 2020

Hi Everyone, My name is Oliver Mckail and I am a third year Film and Television Production student studying at Bath Spa...

Omckail
replies: 0 views: 495
Omckail 24th April 2020

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum. I wanted to offer a cheap and flexible mixing service to the musicians on here looking to...

grumpymixing
replies: 0 views: 389
grumpymixing 24th April 2020

Hey there, I'm sitting in isolation, and I have some tracks that are unfinished, with an open verse. I'll attach some. IT IS NOT...

gosef
replies: 0 views: 374
gosef 20th April 2020

hello guys i am looking for other rapper who i can collab with message me if you are interested ty~

Red Shake
replies: 1 views: 752
gosef 20th April 2020

Hi there, i have an idea for a track that i'm sure would benefit from a sax theme / solo. There will be vocals but not done...

routine
replies: 1 views: 863
gosef 20th April 2020

Hi guys, I like to make beats and mix down vocals and turning it into a complete song. For reference, I have recently...

cruzumusic
replies: 2 views: 925
gosef 20th April 2020

Looking to work with people in hip hop and rnb mostly. But only if it's the right fit. Send me a message or ask for my email or...

jcsmyth
replies: 1 views: 940
gosef 20th April 2020

Hey all! Wanted to share some drum loops I put up. My studio work came to a screeching hault with Covid-19 so in between little...

ShardsLV
replies: 2 views: 490
ShardsLV 20th April 2020

Hello there, the track is without vocals. I wonder how it sounds to you and what could be improved. EDIT: Could OP move this...

[email protected]
replies: 2 views: 917
mrc 17th April 2020

Artist Bio: Scotty Seed is a musician based in the Greater New York Area. Originally a Jersey boy, Scotty is proud of his...

sc0ttys33d
replies: 0 views: 401
sc0ttys33d 16th April 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search