The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

By popular demand here is a new collaborations sub forum where you can seek out like-minded forum members to help out with...

Whitecat
replies: 10 views: 19,400
dethbyoogabooga 5th August 2018

This might be the appropriate forum?? I'm looking to collaborate with a friend of mine, and that would mean we need to share...

whiskeychaser
replies: 20 views: 945
deondamage 11 hours ago

I am growing very frustrated with the current set of online cooperation for music. I am thinking about developing something but...

nicolasljlaget
replies: 0 views: 195
nicolasljlaget 4 days ago

I am a mixing engineer available! Im in Spain but now im collaborating on projects everywhere. I can make editing, mixing,...

nonorizos
replies: 0 views: 139
nonorizos 5 days ago

Hello all. WE had a concert with my band and recorded each mixer channel to a Mac (Behringer digital mixer). All the recording...

slaphand
replies: 0 views: 146
slaphand 1 week ago

My name is Richie Buz a 22 year old MC from Milwaukee Wisconsin and I'm looking for a producer to collab with. The sound...

Richie Buz
replies: 0 views: 149
Richie Buz 2 weeks ago

Hello there, the track is without vocals. I wonder how it sounds to you and what could be improved. EDIT: Could OP move this...

[email protected]
replies: 0 views: 462
[email protected] 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, I was wondering if there's any area of the forum pertaining to an exchange of skills? Or in fact is this the right...

konkon
replies: 3 views: 496
sirjuxtable 2 weeks ago

Hi! I'm looking for a mastering engineer to master 4 tracks EP: 1 song and 3 instrumental tracks. It is a tight budget project -...

newt
replies: 0 views: 377
newt 3 weeks ago

Hi, Recently purchased a studio and have a team ready to start mixing and mastering! Please check it out...

TheKingslayer
replies: 3 views: 530
TheKingslayer 3 weeks ago

I am a mixing engineer available to work whenever on your project! I can take your recording and mix it for you, and mastering as...

MixedByRome
replies: 0 views: 290
MixedByRome 3 weeks ago

Hi guys, I'm a beatmaker but I used to work as a graphic designer. I am offering my design services for free, I thought that...

kontact
replies: 6 views: 1,454
brockorama 4 weeks ago

Hello Everyone, I'm a composer for TV and Film. From time to time I`ll have a project that needs some players, Not a full...

Jfalikman
replies: 1 views: 832
denstrow 26th February 2020

Looking to find someone who would like their work featured in a short film that will be sent to major film festivals next year....

Alex7713
replies: 4 views: 1,354
EvilRoy 23rd February 2020

Hello Everyone ;) Im looking for other people would be interested in making an internet collective of sorts. Im less trying to...

Reba
replies: 2 views: 593
Dan223 23rd February 2020

Producer looking for Rappers for tracks! Contact me with links to your work and i'll break down full details.

Audio Child
replies: 1 views: 584
Wdevon34 23rd February 2020

I am an artist and learning to produce . Im looking for any other artist or producers that would like to go on this journey...

Anjing Phoenix
replies: 0 views: 501
Anjing Phoenix 22nd February 2020

Hi! Just recently was able to upgrade my home studio by building all the absorption panels and cloud absorption and basstraps...

OtherJohnLarson
replies: 2 views: 517
OtherJohnLarson 22nd February 2020

Hopefully some of you are interested in the NOTOPIA Remix Contest. We (my band NOTOPIA) released the raw isolated recordings...

themmstick
replies: 11 views: 1,803
Eb1sense1 15th February 2020

Hey there, I'm a rock songwriter, publishing my music under the name of ALIEN DRIVE (debut album "Are You the...

ALIEN DRIVE
replies: 3 views: 632
ALIEN DRIVE 14th February 2020

Bonjour, Nous sommes une petite équipe indépendante à la recherche d’un sound designer expérimenté, débrouillard et...

lecoqgaulois
replies: 0 views: 465
lecoqgaulois 9th February 2020

Hi folks, I'm new here, but been around making some commercial electronic music since something like 2008. I'm not a famous...

Skipdakee
replies: 1 views: 437
Skipdakee 9th February 2020

Hey GS, Not a ton of context needed really; I'm a one-man band at this point and my lack of engineering chops (all...

icw
replies: 2 views: 1,124
icw 4th February 2020

I need a beat producer to work with that wants to work with me and I can give them exposure. I have 263K subscribers on one...

TheDingBat
replies: 3 views: 874
denstrow 27th January 2020

I just got an email saying Bandhub shutting down March 15th. anyone use bandhub?

bainmack
replies: 8 views: 4,421
dennisski 22nd January 2020

Happy 2020 all! I am a producer in the process of launching a website for top-line songwriters and I can't produce everything...

jamesfalzone
replies: 0 views: 557
jamesfalzone 31st December 2019

Hi folks, I'm looking to diversify and add more tracks to my bass showreel as I'm looking to try to do a lot more remote...

Gideon K
replies: 0 views: 685
Gideon K 25th December 2019

Hi, we at Snusifer Music are searching for a second rapper to do a verse on the upcoming song "Katana". Its only a demo...

Snusifer
replies: 0 views: 489
Snusifer 25th December 2019

Anyone interested in collaborating on a few songs? I sing and play rhythm and lead acoustic or electric. My influences are...

TBarrnes
replies: 6 views: 1,989
rockum 23rd December 2019

I have been doing session work for many years. Feel free to request a resume/recordings I've played on. My turn around time is...

toneispower
replies: 4 views: 1,737
ccg 22nd December 2019

Looking for: - Lead Guitarist - Male Rock Singer I’m a electronic producer and want to get into more punk pop sort of...

RioIsHere
replies: 0 views: 362
RioIsHere 19th December 2019

Hello My name is Ming from Taiwan.I’m a mixing engineer work for the major label and indie artist. Glad to meet more artist...

Ming.Ke
replies: 4 views: 1,677
ardis 18th December 2019

Here's a quick Bio: I'm 19, from Serbia and I'm going to college, I've been rapping since I'm 15 I rap on both Serbian and...

ItsFEAT
replies: 6 views: 1,551
puremix.net 18th December 2019

Hi I am looking for someone with a Reel to Reel machine? I would like to record someone pressing play on it (the click, the...

Simsy
replies: 6 views: 1,376
puremix.net 18th December 2019

Hey guys. I am a US Based music producer. I am looking to collaborate with fellow music producers (Pop/ R&B/ Soul) Also...

ProducerBugsy
replies: 1 views: 639
boombapdame 17th December 2019

Hey Guys! I am a mixing engineer available to work whenever on your project! I can take your recording and mix it for you,...

OceanCityAudio
replies: 0 views: 716
OceanCityAudio 2nd December 2019

Hi, long story short I moved from UK to AU last year where I left behind my own studio setup and had this track shelved for...

Sprogyniro
replies: 4 views: 929
andersmv 30th November 2019

Hey collaborators. I am looking for a Lana Del Rey style female vocal for an experimental pop track. Specifically to replace a...

spower
replies: 4 views: 1,332
Tatewilson44 28th November 2019

Hey all. I'm currently working full time at an AV company, but I went to school to be a recording engineer. I'm hoping to focus...

nicholasr325
replies: 0 views: 398
nicholasr325 28th November 2019

Hey y'all, this is my latest work and i would love to hear a finished project. Anyone interested? Actually i just want to...

Lionheart Beatz
replies: 0 views: 356
Lionheart Beatz 28th November 2019

Located in Manchester, UK. Audio Engineering third year student looking for bands to record using a recently renovated SSL...

SafeWavez
replies: 1 views: 813
ardis 22nd November 2019

Mostly I work with blues, rock, funk, pop and similar styles. I can mix a recorded track and get it through some outboard...

Gab_Azz
replies: 2 views: 1,634
Shehryar 15th November 2019

I'm A&Ring a project and need Producers for a remix of a recent house release. Its a small independent release so no fancy...

Audio Child
replies: 4 views: 1,378
denstrow 14th November 2019

Greetings fellow slutz, So it seems that my studio partner has other plans for the studio I built than what we originally were...

LouD.
replies: 0 views: 491
LouD. 11th November 2019

Hi all I have quite a few years of experience on producing original material and remixing so i am always on the lookout for...

OpenOcean
replies: 1 views: 650
Renoiser 2nd November 2019

We're looking for a producer/engineer to collaborate with on an 80s pop record. The main job will be to extend songs , add...

newspapers
replies: 18 views: 1,902
OpenOcean 1st November 2019

Hello! Now I'm widening the boundaries to find new partnerships. What can I do : 1.Vocal tuning (tonal and rhythm), Mixing...

maksitto
replies: 0 views: 582
maksitto 26th October 2019

Hey guys, I am a producer and songwriter and I'm currently looking for new people to collaborate with. I have some official...

Borislav_Tonev
replies: 3 views: 977
Joe Like 25th October 2019

Hey everyone. I am a singer that likes to put together tracks for fun. I can write a song to almost anything and I can do it...

TriniDiddy
replies: 3 views: 1,262
yuryvoronkov1 24th October 2019

I'm a session drummer based in the UK, I have my own studio which I record custom drum tracks for artists all over the world. I'm...

chrisbarberdrums
replies: 0 views: 1,393
chrisbarberdrums 18th October 2019

Hello, I´m Martin. It might sound a bit odd :), I see music as my hobby. Like many people around here (and elsewhere) I like...

Wallabie
replies: 0 views: 830
Wallabie 17th October 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search