The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

By popular demand here is a new collaborations sub forum where you can seek out like-minded forum members to help out with...

Whitecat
replies: 10 views: 12,356
dethbyoogabooga 5th August 2018

Hi! My name is Facundo, I'm a mixing engineer from Argentina. I'm looking for a single to mix, just send me the tracks and I'll...

Facudella
replies: 0 views: 144
Facudella 22 hours ago

Hi, my name is Andrea, songwriter/topliner from Italy. I released some songs to EMI, Warner, Disney artists in Italy (contact me...

andreaproietti84
replies: 0 views: 277
andreaproietti84 1 week ago

Hi GS Denmark based session drummer available for sessions and collaborations. Check out videos from my...

DaPhunk73
replies: 3 views: 662
DaPhunk73 1 week ago

I currently really just wanna get a lot of practice in mixing vocals and instrumentals and was curious if anybody had some old...

hhaff18
replies: 2 views: 397
hhaff18 1 week ago

I do semi-professional mastering on a part time hobby basis and am looking for a few songs to master now and then. Due to time...

eternalsound
replies: 9 views: 968
eternalsound 2 weeks ago

Am willing to pay for some instruction. I'm trying to learn how to program my own synth sounds (e.g. pads). Let me know if you'd...

Dkelloway
replies: 1 views: 290
DarrenH 2 weeks ago

Hello my friends we have a really nice gig that we can produce techno, melodic techno, hardcore, house, progressive house, club...

dimosz
replies: 0 views: 233
dimosz 2 weeks ago

Hello there! I am deep house vocalist from Greece and boombapdame recommended me to write in this forum I have worked with...

dimosz
replies: 3 views: 1,040
dimosz 2 weeks ago

Hey I'm a producer and i'm looking for rappers to collab with. My email is [email protected] You'll get free beats

Yintebeats
replies: 0 views: 306
Yintebeats 3 weeks ago

Hello, I'm looking for a choir in the UK to record in my latest single, any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Sherif

Riffz
replies: 0 views: 292
Riffz 3 weeks ago

Hey Im Ty. New on here. Im 21 and from Atlanta. I been making beats for about 2 years. If anybody is looking to collaborate...

tyjewels
replies: 0 views: 243
tyjewels 3 weeks ago

Hey there. I'm looking to post before and after clips for my website of songs I mastered. I need 3 examples, so I figured why not...

time2mix.com
replies: 0 views: 252
time2mix.com 3 weeks ago

Sonic Artworks Mastering is currently preparing for its official opening, and in the meantime, you may have your track mastered...

BringTheNoise
replies: 1 views: 455
ASTRAL_BABE 4 weeks ago

Hi all JR recorded the acoustic parts for my track (thanks a lot Rick) but I am still hoping for a reasonably accomplished...

Mr Funk
replies: 0 views: 248
Mr Funk 4 weeks ago

Hi all I have a track that requires a little acoustic (plucked) guitar and also some glide guitar. I have played the...

Mr Funk
replies: 1 views: 325
Mr Funk 4 weeks ago

Hi all, was recommended to join here by boombapdame I would like to collaborate with some musicians/producers You can hear...

KeyitDay
replies: 1 views: 408
lovermusic 11th October 2018

Hey guys my name is sure/38 years old from Norway! I am in serious need of a drummer for my songs. The songs are rock/soft pop....

Mr. Undercover
replies: 1 views: 435
Mevlan Osmani 6th October 2018

Looking for some indie stuff to mix. For anyone looking to do a demo or release a single. Fell free to reach out . Thanks!!

B.A.C.beatz
replies: 1 views: 631
maksitto 5th October 2018

Hello all, I hope you're all having a wonderful evening (or day depending on where you are). So I recently was watching...

KizzyOnTheTrack
replies: 0 views: 472
KizzyOnTheTrack 5th October 2018

I'm completely broke and i'm looking for a kind soul to spare the time to teach me how to produce EDM more professionally. I've...

Brandon203111
replies: 7 views: 589
dethbyoogabooga 3rd October 2018

I am located in Trinidad and Tobago. The music we do here is a mix of several genres such as Soca (mix of calypso and soul),...

doye
replies: 2 views: 518
lgmstudios 29th September 2018

We are looking for a partner or partners to find and develop a live recording room in or near NY (within 1 hour by public...

sunship
replies: 0 views: 397
sunship 27th September 2018

Just came back from LA visiting my cousin who's working with max martin and got a huge boost of my own writing! I am a producer...

RobinJacobsson
replies: 3 views: 890
sixfold 27th September 2018

Hey guys! I'm music producer/songwriter (and huge MM fan as well) from Moscow, Russia for 13 years. I'm looking for aspiring...

stl
replies: 0 views: 402
stl 20th September 2018

I'm looking for a voiceover editor that can work on Arabic language educational content. This is a 16 part series that will be...

Jeremy - DVC
replies: 0 views: 299
Jeremy - DVC 20th September 2018

Hi guys! My name is Ben Rodenburg, and I am a sax player from the netherlands! Most of my work consist of live performances...

Ben Rodenburg
replies: 0 views: 212
Ben Rodenburg 19th September 2018

What are some good websites to hire session musicians and background singers for studio songs?

Will The Weirdo
replies: 4 views: 419
Carsten Kaiser 19th September 2018

Starting a new discord server to help create a community of people to work together. In the end I want to create a discord server...

JusJ4ck
replies: 0 views: 352
JusJ4ck 16th September 2018

Hi folks, Just wondering if anyone here can suggest a good affordable Guitarist who can record some parts remotely for a track...

JayPMusic
replies: 1 views: 451
JayPMusic 12th September 2018

I am looking for a A2 sound & video employee for a live music venue in Pawling NY. Must know how to use a digital mixer...

PMoshay
replies: 0 views: 385
PMoshay 9th September 2018

Hopefully some of you are interested in the NOTOPIA Remix Contest. We (my band NOTOPIA) released the raw isolated recordings...

themmstick
replies: 10 views: 927
psykostx 5th September 2018

Hi all, I'm looking for someone who has an old version of Logic running that might be able to convert one file for me to the...

NoVi
replies: 2 views: 440
NoVi 4th September 2018

Hi, I'm Maxim a singer/songwriter from the uk, i've had a few releases all of which I've mixed and mastered myself to a somewhat...

MaximSounds
replies: 2 views: 510
psykostx 4th September 2018

Hello, I'm looking for someone to add to some of my original songs. I have demos of a couple songs but will want to re record...

Halfstackattack
replies: 0 views: 431
Halfstackattack 31st August 2018

Classical rock style, ELO, Pink Floyd, with many songs looking for someone who really enjoys writing lyrics to finished...

ScottMG
replies: 0 views: 410
ScottMG 30th August 2018

Hey, Don't know if this is the right forum or if my request is inappropriate, but I was wondering if anyone here could create...

MrJP
replies: 1 views: 463
mixerSachin 26th August 2018

Hi guys, I'm a German based songwriter & producer looking for collaborations with other producers to refresh my workflow and...

Carsten Kaiser
replies: 4 views: 983
mixerSachin 26th August 2018

Hey guys, I am a rapper currently looking for someone to mix and master my Tracks for Spotify etc. I used to do it myself but...

manyou
replies: 4 views: 792
Miguel Sound 23rd August 2018

Hi GS Am looking for a producer in London to help me record and work up my folk demos (vox, acoustic, maybe piano) Melodic...

spower
replies: 2 views: 443
spower 23rd August 2018

Hey, I just moved to the Los Angeles Suburbs known as the Inland Empire. I drug my studio along with me and am about a week away...

donsolo
replies: 0 views: 355
donsolo 23rd August 2018

Hey there, I'm looking for a collaborator for my beats, I'm thinking in a rapper old 90's style, Snoop in Gin and juice, Coolio...

djno
replies: 0 views: 351
djno 22nd August 2018

Hi this is jd . Im a sax player and would like to do smooth jazz tracks with some people for fun. you can hear me at ...

jdgoldberg
replies: 6 views: 875
Mr Funk 20th August 2018

I am looking for 2-5 talented and highly ambitious singers and/or rappers (based in London) to join me for a new music collective...

Somasu
replies: 1 views: 544
Synth Guru 15th August 2018

Hi there, So I have been making beats for about 4 years now with so-so experience in mixing. My mixing skills have been good...

Edmo
replies: 13 views: 1,643
LifeWhyz 14th August 2018

Producer needs rapper in NY area for anti gun violence song ASAP. Song to be donated to the March for Life mid term election...

rwsand
replies: 1 views: 482
LifeWhyz 14th August 2018

Hey guys, Sweetwater is sponsoring a remix contest for my new song “I Should Know Better”. Wanted to see if any gearslutz...

almostowenmusic
replies: 0 views: 427
almostowenmusic 13th August 2018

I have nothing to offer in return, besides internet high fives... Wondering if anyone here is down with maybe tracking some...

jdier
replies: 0 views: 546
jdier 30th July 2018

Hey . . . Anyone have an opinion on the better analogue mixing desk for a small project studio? 16-24 track, nothing too big but...

PG TROUSERS
replies: 0 views: 417
PG TROUSERS 30th July 2018

I'm a 10year guitar player, my genre is metal, rock & similar stuff. I'm currently making metal instrumentals. I do all my...

Luz D
replies: 1 views: 662
bainmack 28th July 2018

Not sure if this is the correct area to post this but does anyone have any suggestions for a good violinist who plays an electric...

JayPMusic
replies: 0 views: 416
JayPMusic 22nd July 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search