The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Endlesss - Multiplayer music for iOS
Options
Announcement: Black Friday/Cyber Week 2020 Whitecat
27th November 2020 Views: 588
Views: 588
27th November 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

By popular demand here is a new collaborations sub forum where you can seek out like-minded forum members to help out with...

Whitecat
replies: 10 views: 20,861
dethbyoogabooga 5th August 2018

Hi everyone ! I writted and produced a song, but i'm struggling with the mix and the mastering section. I'have the feeling...

AntonioCallaway
replies: 1 views: 185
critza 1 day ago

Hi there! I have an album up for release (the first single is out today). I'm looking for DJs/producers out of my usual circle to...

Andrea
replies: 0 views: 90
Andrea 1 day ago

Hi guys, my name is Pau i’ve recently open up my production and mixing company: www.artchitectsproductions.com and im looking...

Pa104
replies: 0 views: 219
Pa104 1 week ago

Hey everybody, we're a new music promotion channel focused on a few subgenres of techno. For months we've been pondering whether...

coprifuoco
replies: 0 views: 144
coprifuoco 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, I have 2 pop songs I am producing. Both songs are almost finished, but before we send them out to be mixed I want to...

Lazer Toms
replies: 0 views: 136
Lazer Toms 2 weeks ago

As the title states we are in need of a contemporary male country vocalist for a complete country album. For detail's PM me.

StillCrazy
replies: 0 views: 157
StillCrazy 2 weeks ago

I’ve got some free time at the moment so if anybody want a free mix pm me

Oscillator.
replies: 4 views: 803
Keministi 2 weeks ago

Hi Everyone I want to tell you that I'm tributing one of my favourite rapper Juice Wrld. I'm a big fan of him for that reason...

StephenMcCoy
replies: 1 views: 616
alexcarry 2 weeks ago

I started learning production at the beginning of the year and have basically spent all my free time getting down the core stuff....

Decemberzerg
replies: 0 views: 166
Decemberzerg 2 weeks ago

I'm trying to get an online death metal band started. The current instrument lineup: one bass player (5 string), one vocalist, 2...

somerandomguy
replies: 0 views: 194
somerandomguy 3 weeks ago

I’m looking for a male or female vocalist to track just the chorus of one of my original songs. Pm me for info!

Digiplex
replies: 0 views: 269
Digiplex 4 weeks ago

Hello all. WE had a concert with my band and recorded each mixer channel to a Mac (Behringer digital mixer). All the recording...

slaphand
replies: 2 views: 591
RobotDeNiro 4 weeks ago

Hello everyone, I write songs, play the guitar and sing, I am looking for a sound producer who would help me saturate the sound,...

Thunderbrd
replies: 1 views: 412
RobotDeNiro 4 weeks ago

Hello Slutz, Here we have a brand new recording facility located in Lynn, Ma. We currently have one full-time engineer, and one...

DevilleMusic
replies: 1 views: 318
boombapdame 21st October 2020

Hi, those of you who know about electronic music genres/styles, what do you think which genre/style is it related to or could it...

Fisheye
replies: 1 views: 243
Donedeal0 15th October 2020

I have been dabbling around in music for years. Recently I have just started taking it more seriously. Getting collabs with...

Kng T
replies: 0 views: 191
Kng T 13th October 2020

Hi all, I am a commercials director in the UK by profession. www.timkeeling.com For fun, I make sketch comedy with actors here...

timkeeling
replies: 2 views: 333
Jeff Hayat 13th October 2020

Hello, I am willing to collaborate and work on projects for singers/producers/artists Find below my latest cover for an...

DJ Bechara
replies: 0 views: 229
DJ Bechara 4th October 2020

Looking for a real producer. I can as well but I want to start something special with a duo. Brining real music back. No type...

BitDepth
replies: 4 views: 587
Soundslavestudio 18th September 2020

Hey all, I am a songwriter and want to write hooks / melodies for other producers. Right now I only work with one producer who...

dirkdigles
replies: 0 views: 522
dirkdigles 14th September 2020

Hi, A few years ago I recorded a couple of hundred acetates on a fairly nice turntable set up. However, I think the stylus...

Retouch
replies: 15 views: 656
Retouch 13th September 2020

Hey GS, Not a ton of context needed really; I'm a one-man band at this point and my lack of engineering chops (all...

icw
replies: 10 views: 1,971
Musicncars 13th September 2020

I'm looking for folks interested in collaborating on some heavy/dark electronic music. I've been working my chops back into...

BarkerStreet
replies: 0 views: 256
BarkerStreet 9th September 2020

Hello all I am working on an album and am keen to get some collaborators on board. I need help with the more technical side...

Jevon
replies: 1 views: 484
boombapdame 8th September 2020

Hello I'm a professional sitarist, a Composer and a Music Producer. If anyone would like to add some Sitar to their tracks,...

nir91
replies: 1 views: 442
Jevon 3rd September 2020

Hello. Let me start by saying that I am a vocalist. I am looking for a producer(s) to collaborate on a mixtape or EP. You should...

Yokubassun
replies: 2 views: 538
Kahdee 2nd September 2020

Just wondering how people generally try to contact name mixers, artists and producers? Is there a legit database somewhere out...

Moondog007
replies: 2 views: 359
Moondog007 31st August 2020

hello there im a mixing engineer in turkey...i can offer easly great sounding mixes to you for very cheap price and if you dont...

risingson8
replies: 0 views: 294
risingson8 26th August 2020

hello there im a mixing engineer in turkey...i can offer easly great sounding mixes to you for very cheap price and if you dont...

genca32
replies: 0 views: 231
genca32 26th August 2020

Version 4 that is. I kind of know what I do, but I seem to have trouble with demasking and just making the tracks stand out...

Matteusz
replies: 1 views: 382
insider9 24th August 2020

I realize that doing these at home will always be demos. When I get in to mixing my own songs I can obsess and then I realize...

Jeffguitar
replies: 5 views: 517
insider9 23rd August 2020

Hey guys :) I had some vacation and ran into the same thing again with our band like we had before when letting remote mix our...

Mixbucket Felix
replies: 0 views: 296
Mixbucket Felix 7th August 2020

Hello Everyone, I'm a composer for TV and Film. From time to time I`ll have a project that needs some players, Not a full...

Jfalikman
replies: 2 views: 1,375
samtastic 29th July 2020

Hi fellow music makers! As many, I've been in tough financial situation lately. I'm unemployed for a longer period of time....

Detonate DTNT
replies: 0 views: 366
Detonate DTNT 26th July 2020

Hello fellow Gearslutz! Just thought I'd drop a link to my website as work has been a little slow over the past 2 months: ...

Surbitone
replies: 2 views: 473
deedeeyeah 24th July 2020

Hi, I'd like to find someone to help compose a song in the following genres: - Pop punk - Emo rap AKA Soundcloud rap -...

Big Thier
replies: 3 views: 1,198
M2E 24th July 2020

I need a song mixed, mastered and produced, and on Soundbetter.com I was offered all of this for $1.600. Am I risking getting...

Little Hal
replies: 24 views: 1,597
M2E 24th July 2020

Hello, During this period of lockdown at home, I am looking for other mates willing to work on releases .... check my...

DJ Bechara
replies: 3 views: 532
Quality 21st July 2020

Hello Is there anybody here who has time to listen to a mix every now and then and give his second opinion? Style: Rock...

OldMan
replies: 3 views: 491
JEK3 19th July 2020

Hey guys, Swedish singer/songwriter looking for some creative people to join in on some magic. Been working on an album for...

nakedpeople
replies: 1 views: 556
Quality 17th July 2020

Hi everyone! I've been making music for a few years and started getting into beat making 1,5 months ago. I made 50-55 beats...

borimayra
replies: 2 views: 1,307
Quality 17th July 2020

Hi, folks I am the keyboard player for a proggy-funky indie rock band from Mexico City. We recorded a 6 song demo a while ago,...

ra4
replies: 3 views: 726
iambosito 6th July 2020

Hey guys, I was wondering if there's any area of the forum pertaining to an exchange of skills? Or in fact is this the right...

konkon
replies: 4 views: 1,019
konkon 3rd July 2020
replies: 0 views: 506
dan98 24th June 2020

I would like to make some music witha female singer. About me 40 years male

PartyBoyTheHero
replies: 0 views: 751
PartyBoyTheHero 3rd June 2020

Hi there! There's slots open at the moment to get your music mixed and mastered with a professional result by me. I am usually...

martinantonsson
replies: 0 views: 576
martinantonsson 29th May 2020

Im helping an artist with a song where we are looking for a cello part throughout most of the song. We tried vst's but is...

mattias78
replies: 1 views: 487
pqu4d 28th May 2020

Hey guys, I’m a vocalist and lyricist from Berlin and I’m looking for people, who would like to collaborate. Soundwise...

maikell
replies: 6 views: 948
Jevon 28th May 2020

Hi, I have lots of finished rock / heavy rock tracks that require vocals male or female. Although some of the tracks are...

BridgeAD
replies: 0 views: 395
BridgeAD 26th May 2020

collaboration is remote and not commercial. need skill and desire to sing in english, preferably with a twinkle) plans at least...

neurodrive
replies: 0 views: 371
neurodrive 22nd May 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search