The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Collaborations

Options
Views: 7,885
24th November 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

By popular demand here is a new collaborations sub forum where you can seek out like-minded forum members to help out with...

Whitecat
replies: 9 views: 7,857
jwh1192 5th August 2017

Hello to all Gearslutz members, First of all, thank you for creating such great forum. We had been on Gearslutz for a while...

justinn
replies: 7 views: 421
jwh1192 16 hours ago

I'm an aspiring artist/producer/engineer looking to link up with someone knowlegable about animation to create some hilarious...

FreshProduce
replies: 0 views: 185
FreshProduce 5 days ago

Hi there, So I have been making beats for about 4 years now with so-so experience in mixing. My mixing skills have been good...

Edmo
replies: 9 views: 305
NineMountains 5 days ago

Hi! I need acoustic guitar for my demo-track "I Still Believe...

RobinJacobsson
replies: 5 views: 343
RobinJacobsson 6 days ago

Where you at??

madeline10302
replies: 67 views: 5,440
jwh1192 6 days ago

I'm looking for a collaboration with a fellow trance producer. I've been doing this since 2007, but I'm always looking to learn...

Jemmy91
replies: 3 views: 196
Jemmy91 1 week ago

Hey all! I have a fairly simple song (at least the vocals are) and I want someone who has a decent composing ability to play the...

cheguevara93
replies: 1 views: 176
biardakmix 1 week ago

Hi! We are 2 guys from Stockholm Sweden and we want to find someone to collab with on 2 tracks. We need someone who can work...

joefalk
replies: 0 views: 188
joefalk 2 weeks ago

Made one from the original that I can send to show pacing (@ 165 bpm) but I couldn't eq out the sound behind his voice and I need...

congalocke
replies: 3 views: 287
congalocke 2 weeks ago

What's missing here? Would you like to collaborate to finish it with me? Hit me up.

Zulu X
replies: 8 views: 719
thehightenor 2 weeks ago

Songwriter / Producer Top40 Pop / HipHop / EDM is looking for singers, songwriters and studio musicians for team songwriting...

angelsound
replies: 4 views: 949
dimosz 2 weeks ago

Hey guys!rockout I'm half way through my album and would like a couple of the tracks to include some vocals. The style of the...

Sonify
replies: 4 views: 577
dimosz 2 weeks ago

I thought vocal editing was just working with one vocal track but after watching some videos online i realized its much more than...

cheguevara93
replies: 3 views: 359
cheguevara93 2 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
stylesforfree 3 weeks ago

I'm looking for a female vocalist to work with for my big-room (prog house/trance?) track "Shepherd." Examples of the...

BRVD
replies: 0 views: 216
BRVD 4 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
Zulu X 4 weeks ago

I could use help with mixing and mastering. Searching for a long term cooperation. Some of my mixes are attached. Trackouts...

janesoul
replies: 7 views: 648
PeteGJ 9th November 2017

YO Fellas and felines! What instruments should I add here: https://soundcloud.com/iamnotpablo/church-hoes Thanks in...

Zulu X
replies: 11 views: 479
Zulu X 8th November 2017

Hello there! I am deep house vocalist from Greece and boombapdame recommended me to write in this forum I have worked with...

dimosz
replies: 0 views: 261
dimosz 7th November 2017

Hey - I'm a hip-hop producer who would like to start laying vocals on my songs in order to create a mixtape. Looking for an...

Pisces
replies: 1 views: 371
Originow Music 6th November 2017

Hi, my name is Luis and i´ve started a new project called Electric Guitar Orchestra : https://www.facebook.com/EGOworld/. It´s...

Electricgorchest
replies: 2 views: 348
Electricgorchest 1st November 2017

Hi guys, have you seen that you could start a music career by doing a remix for the multiawarded DJ Jay Frog? Jay Frog...

globigear
replies: 2 views: 398
globigear 26th October 2017

Hi There, Im trying to improve my mixing and mastering skills and need your help. I've been in the game doing music since...

slingerslanger
replies: 5 views: 322
ebenard913 24th October 2017

I was thinking a time about what kind of collab I could do, and thus I guess a "mentor" would be a nice thing. I am...

sebsXS
replies: 3 views: 446
PeteGJ 20th October 2017

Here is a super rough demo. Guitars are out of tune and all :) Just putting my feelers out there. I suck at programming...

RRokkenAudio
replies: 2 views: 387
psykostx 18th October 2017

I'd like to collaborate with people in making prog metal along the lines of bands like Opeth just for the hell of it. I play...

liamhutch89
replies: 6 views: 438
liamhutch89 17th October 2017

Hey all! I'm new to the forum (well, new in terms of signing up - I may have made a username years and years ago)... I've lurked...

johnforrestal
replies: 6 views: 573
johnforrestal 16th October 2017

Hi, my name is Arius and i'm from Indonesia. I just get my certificate in sound engineering and i really need samples for my...

ariuswu
replies: 0 views: 291
ariuswu 7th October 2017

Hey, I'm a small artist with decent guitar experience, playing many genres mostly revolving around metal. I also do audio mixing...

Luz D
replies: 0 views: 262
Luz D 30th September 2017

Im now looking for anyone who can rap over sad/slow beats. If you are interested PM me and I will send you my beats :)

Surge1
replies: 2 views: 413
FreshProduce 26th September 2017

Hey y'all, today i made this Instrumental. If anyone want to record, shoot me a Link, so i can see your talent. If its...

Lionheart Beatz
replies: 1 views: 323
FreshProduce 26th September 2017

Hey everyone. Im recording a blues/electronic crossover album and i need a big, deep, Muddy Waters style vocal. Does anyone...

benjiboko
replies: 2 views: 446
benjiboko 25th September 2017

Hi, I'm 16 and here is me, recordings from 15 or...

imagecreator
replies: 0 views: 343
imagecreator 22nd September 2017

Hi everyone! I'm new to Gearslutz and was looking for fellow producers or rappers to collab with. I mainly use FL Studio but...

RadiumOfficial
replies: 1 views: 359
Lavre 20th September 2017

New to the forum. Looking for any artists that would like to sing for the music below. Let me know if your...

Rufio491
replies: 2 views: 458
Lavre 20th September 2017

Any rappers here looking to collab? Check out some of my stuff let me know what you think....

MikeMello
replies: 1 views: 376
RadiumOfficial 18th September 2017

Hello, I'm looking for creative minds who are open for a collab on HipHop/trap/RnB projects, u can be a rapper/singer or just a...

Redux
replies: 0 views: 298
Redux 17th September 2017

I'm looking to build a relationship with a few different producers that want to have projects mixed. I have 2 decades of...

smackmastering
replies: 0 views: 345
smackmastering 14th September 2017

Just upgraded to pro tools 12 and would like to try out the collaboration feature. got a small project and need someone to mix...

FullRaceCam
replies: 0 views: 336
FullRaceCam 13th September 2017

Hi guys, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTF3VDVtdkE I co-produced this song by Laura Marano a while ago and now I'm looking...

stiba
replies: 5 views: 1,103
ikamy 12th September 2017

Hi, i've written and recorded a (metalcore) song. i've done al the screaming vocals for the song but when i do the singing...

Monk u
replies: 1 views: 346
Monk u 10th September 2017

My beautiful dear friend passed away unexpectedly last year. On top of all of ways that this was awful he was also my writing...

bgood
replies: 5 views: 610
bgood 9th September 2017

Hi All, Can anyone recommend a solid male country/pop lead singer in the US for remote paid session vocal work? Material...

LondonProducer
replies: 4 views: 861
bgood 4th September 2017

Hey everyone. Im working on a Blues / Gospel meeting electronic / hip-hop kinda project. Think Moby meeting Flying Lotus. I...

benjiboko
replies: 1 views: 451
bgood 4th September 2017

Music Consultant is looking for a Songwriter/Producer.I am looking for Pop,Urban,Dance and Chillout songs and instrumentals...

scout
replies: 0 views: 378
scout 2nd September 2017

Looking for a studio in dallas. post or pm if you work in one own one or know a good one I can hit up.

sammmoxo
replies: 0 views: 276
sammmoxo 2nd September 2017
replies: 1 views: 397
Clearline 28th August 2017

Hello my name is Dennis from Germany, I am 23 years old student who loves to hear and make hip hop music. I am looking for an...

HomelandMixing
replies: 4 views: 623
catharsis_mvm 17th August 2017

Hi, Hi everyone, I am a singer, songwriter, rhythm synth player and hardware synth geek looking to go full-time, or at least...

synthsoul114
replies: 0 views: 399
synthsoul114 15th August 2017

On this particular track that I produced, everything has already been created (lyrics and the composition) I will only need you...

Joule Cool
replies: 2 views: 630
arctic audio 12th August 2017

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search