The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Collaborations

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

By popular demand here is a new collaborations sub forum where you can seek out like-minded forum members to help out with...

Whitecat
replies: 9 views: 8,653
jwh1192 5th August 2017

I have a song and I'm thinking of Grimes style upbeat yet melancholic beat for it. If anyone's interested in such collaboration...

cheguevara93
replies: 1 views: 204
cyriljewels 10 hours ago

Hello to all Gearslutz members, First of all, thank you for creating such great forum. We had been on Gearslutz for a while...

justinn
replies: 8 views: 868
dimosz 2 days ago

Hello there! I am deep house vocalist from Greece and boombapdame recommended me to write in this forum I have worked with...

dimosz
replies: 1 views: 459
dimosz 2 days ago

Hey guys! I'm usually recording/producing/mixing/publishing only myself and I think I'm rather good at it. (6 Million Spotify...

Mike.r
replies: 2 views: 372
Mike.r 4 days ago

Where you at??

madeline10302
replies: 70 views: 6,066
jwh1192 1 week ago

I am a producer and I'm always learning new techniques on mixing etc... As an artist what are you learning or what do you want to...

cloudship999
replies: 0 views: 172
cloudship999 1 week ago

--- Introduction About 20 years ago now, I made ambient electronic music with vocal layering and lots of open space, and by...

courtnee
replies: 0 views: 207
courtnee 1 week ago

as per title, male or female.. I'm making some demos & would like to try out some short raps in parts.. shouldn't take much...

macb3th
replies: 6 views: 347
FreshProduce 1 week ago

Here's what my tunes sound like. Creeper by Creeper | Free Listening on SoundCloud NYC area or commutable preferred.

fromthepuggle
replies: 0 views: 261
fromthepuggle 2 weeks ago

Hi there, I have a cover song that needs to be mixed and mastered. It's only about 1 min long but I thought it could be could...

miss_cupcake
replies: 4 views: 530
ariuswu 2 weeks ago

hi guys, i'm a songwriter/producer looking to work with others: i'm especially interested in singers/lyricists/topliners, but...

patrickw
replies: 0 views: 269
patrickw 2 weeks ago

Hey All, I hope this is the right place for this post.. I've come to the realization that my studio partner of 7 or so...

LouD.
replies: 0 views: 290
LouD. 2 weeks ago

The song would be in your hands for you to experiment with as you please and if it works out well you will be considered for an...

Realigion
replies: 0 views: 308
Realigion 3 weeks ago

Hi everybody, im a singer, producer and videomaker, im actually looking for serious collaborations for my next albums and also...

Khappa MJ
replies: 4 views: 512
Khappa MJ 3 weeks ago

That´s right, I need trumpet and perhaps tenorsax on a song. PM me for details! :-)

arctic audio
replies: 2 views: 357
arctic audio 3 weeks ago

As the title says... I'm interested in contributing some guitar work to a range of different musical styles (for free), all i ask...

DaveRamm
replies: 0 views: 316
DaveRamm 4 weeks ago

I want to record some drum tracks for pop or rock songs - ping me if you have something polished that needs some drums. Have...

h20fam
replies: 0 views: 282
h20fam 4 weeks ago

Hi, I just added a few more gear to my hybrid mixing Studio. If you play Metal, Rock, Punk or anything with some harder Guitars,...

RIH
replies: 0 views: 299
RIH 4 weeks ago

Hi all. I'm looking for someone that might be interested in collaborating with some vocals for a post-rock/blackgaze...

PerfektChaos
replies: 0 views: 360
PerfektChaos 10th January 2018

Hi! I need acoustic guitar for my demo-track "I Still Believe...

RobinJacobsson
replies: 6 views: 700
shobud 3rd January 2018

Hello, I am a final year University Student at SSR in Manchester studying Music Production. I am looking to expand my skills...

ZSS
replies: 0 views: 249
ZSS 3rd January 2018

Producer, Songwriter, Mix Engineer Looking for singers that write to collaborate with on projects for release. Even splits...

PureHeat
replies: 0 views: 307
PureHeat 2nd January 2018

Open-minded skilled music producer/mix engineer. Decent photographer working on my video skills (vlogging), and music of course. ...

PureHeat
replies: 0 views: 260
PureHeat 2nd January 2018

I was thinking a time about what kind of collab I could do, and thus I guess a "mentor" would be a nice thing. I am...

sebsXS
replies: 5 views: 969
PeteGJ 22nd December 2017

I'm an aspiring artist/producer/engineer looking to link up with someone knowlegable about animation to create some hilarious...

FreshProduce
replies: 0 views: 470
FreshProduce 12th December 2017

Hi there, So I have been making beats for about 4 years now with so-so experience in mixing. My mixing skills have been good...

Edmo
replies: 9 views: 800
NineMountains 11th December 2017

I'm looking for a collaboration with a fellow trance producer. I've been doing this since 2007, but I'm always looking to learn...

Jemmy91
replies: 3 views: 323
Jemmy91 10th December 2017

Hey all! I have a fairly simple song (at least the vocals are) and I want someone who has a decent composing ability to play the...

cheguevara93
replies: 1 views: 437
biardakmix 7th December 2017

Hi! We are 2 guys from Stockholm Sweden and we want to find someone to collab with on 2 tracks. We need someone who can work...

joefalk
replies: 0 views: 474
joefalk 3rd December 2017

Made one from the original that I can send to show pacing (@ 165 bpm) but I couldn't eq out the sound behind his voice and I need...

congalocke
replies: 3 views: 451
congalocke 1st December 2017

What's missing here? Would you like to collaborate to finish it with me? Hit me up.

Zulu X
replies: 8 views: 1,104
thehightenor 30th November 2017

Songwriter / Producer Top40 Pop / HipHop / EDM is looking for singers, songwriters and studio musicians for team songwriting...

angelsound
replies: 4 views: 1,270
dimosz 30th November 2017

Hey guys!rockout I'm half way through my album and would like a couple of the tracks to include some vocals. The style of the...

Sonify
replies: 4 views: 719
dimosz 30th November 2017

I thought vocal editing was just working with one vocal track but after watching some videos online i realized its much more than...

cheguevara93
replies: 3 views: 628
cheguevara93 27th November 2017

I'm looking for a female vocalist to work with for my big-room (prog house/trance?) track "Shepherd." Examples of the...

BRVD
replies: 0 views: 435
BRVD 14th November 2017

I could use help with mixing and mastering. Searching for a long term cooperation. Some of my mixes are attached. Trackouts...

janesoul
replies: 7 views: 805
PeteGJ 9th November 2017

YO Fellas and felines! What instruments should I add here: https://soundcloud.com/iamnotpablo/church-hoes Thanks in...

Zulu X
replies: 11 views: 619
Zulu X 8th November 2017

Hey - I'm a hip-hop producer who would like to start laying vocals on my songs in order to create a mixtape. Looking for an...

Pisces
replies: 1 views: 522
Originow Music 6th November 2017

Hi, my name is Luis and i´ve started a new project called Electric Guitar Orchestra : https://www.facebook.com/EGOworld/. It´s...

Electricgorchest
replies: 2 views: 493
Electricgorchest 1st November 2017

Hi guys, have you seen that you could start a music career by doing a remix for the multiawarded DJ Jay Frog? Jay Frog...

globigear
replies: 2 views: 538
globigear 26th October 2017

Hi There, Im trying to improve my mixing and mastering skills and need your help. I've been in the game doing music since...

slingerslanger
replies: 5 views: 486
ebenard913 24th October 2017

Here is a super rough demo. Guitars are out of tune and all :) Just putting my feelers out there. I suck at programming...

RRokkenAudio
replies: 2 views: 631
psykostx 18th October 2017

I'd like to collaborate with people in making prog metal along the lines of bands like Opeth just for the hell of it. I play...

liamhutch89
replies: 6 views: 576
liamhutch89 17th October 2017

Hey all! I'm new to the forum (well, new in terms of signing up - I may have made a username years and years ago)... I've lurked...

johnforrestal
replies: 6 views: 718
johnforrestal 16th October 2017

Hi, my name is Arius and i'm from Indonesia. I just get my certificate in sound engineering and i really need samples for my...

ariuswu
replies: 0 views: 408
ariuswu 7th October 2017

Hey, I'm a small artist with decent guitar experience, playing many genres mostly revolving around metal. I also do audio mixing...

Luz D
replies: 0 views: 364
Luz D 30th September 2017

Im now looking for anyone who can rap over sad/slow beats. If you are interested PM me and I will send you my beats :)

Surge1
replies: 2 views: 525
FreshProduce 26th September 2017

Hey y'all, today i made this Instrumental. If anyone want to record, shoot me a Link, so i can see your talent. If its...

Lionheart Beatz
replies: 1 views: 455
FreshProduce 26th September 2017

Hey everyone. Im recording a blues/electronic crossover album and i need a big, deep, Muddy Waters style vocal. Does anyone...

benjiboko
replies: 2 views: 577
benjiboko 25th September 2017

Hi, I'm 16 and here is me, recordings from 15 or...

imagecreator
replies: 0 views: 457
imagecreator 22nd September 2017

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search