The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Seasoned producer seeks singer to collaborate with on new Synthpop/House project
Old 1st March 2015
Gear Maniac

Seasoned producer seeks singer to collaborate with on new Synthpop/House project

If this sounds like something you might be interested in working with me on, drop me a PM with links etc. and we'll discuss details.

Last edited by dabianzo; 13th March 2015 at 01:54 AM..
Old 13th March 2015
Gear Maniac

Still looking for the special someone!
Old 13th March 2015
Lives for gear
Hello

My partner Jo, is looking for producers with which to collaborate. She is a talented singer and has recently worked on a House track that is to be released shortly. She has also just done some vocals for a Hip Hop track. I wrote the melodies and lyrics in both instances. I too sing if you are also interested in having a male vocal too.

Here is a link, so you can hear Jo and myself. https://soundcloud.com/kanewilliams-1

Kane
Old 22nd March 2015
Gear Maniac

Oops! I totally missed your post in the thread Mr Funk!! Sorry about that. I'm not on here a whole lot and usually just to check PM's. Anyway. I've already found a singer for the EP I'm finishing up.. but maybe we can do something on a project in the near future.

That goes for anybody that might be interested in a collaboration, I am always looking for fresh singers to work with. PM me!
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search