The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
On line mixing ?
Old 26th February 2015
Here for the gear

On line mixing ?

Hi all,
Here is my third post on this board in years of reading

There are a lot of on line mixing services out there but I noticed they mostly focus on hip hop, rock and mainstream pop.

I'm looking for someone (affordable) who could mix my project with a little more intimate/experimental/80, 90"s dream pop vibe
Or at least someone who would be willing to listen to the rough mixes and tell me what he could do with these tracks

If anyone can help, please just tell me. I'll be happy to link the songs if interested

Thanks!
Max
Old 27th February 2015
Gear Maniac

Hey man, PM me if you want...I really like to mix other stuff as i mostly produce and mix on my own.
Old 2nd March 2015
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathcliff View Post
Hi all,
Here is my third post on this board in years of reading

There are a lot of on line mixing services out there but I noticed they mostly focus on hip hop, rock and mainstream pop.

I'm looking for someone (affordable) who could mix my project with a little more intimate/experimental/80, 90"s dream pop vibe
Or at least someone who would be willing to listen to the rough mixes and tell me what he could do with these tracks

If anyone can help, please just tell me. I'll be happy to link the songs if interested

Thanks!
Max
I would like to hear it!
Old 3rd March 2015
Here for the gear
I would definitely do it...

I would do a mix for you, PM me.
Old 4th March 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathcliff View Post

Thanks!
Max
Why not just put the tracks for one song online somewhere (dropbox/whatever) and put the link here? Then people will post their mixes on here and then you get to pick your fave.

Oh, and BTW- Heathcliff- it's me, Cathy.

(I couldn't resist )
Old 4th March 2015
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeInOttawa View Post
Why not just put the tracks for one
Oh, and BTW- Heathcliff- it's me, Cathy.
You juSt gained 10.000 points !
Good advice also, I'll consider that. In the meantime something is probably moving
Thanks for this!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search