The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Amsterdam uk bass/club/techno/house collab
Old 10th February 2015
Here for the gear

Amsterdam uk bass/club/techno/house collab

Hi everyone,

I live in Amsterdam and looking for someone who might be interested in collaboration and who has a studio/apartment to do that. I'm not offering or looking for a full-time serious commitment as I do work fulltime. This is more for fun and casual. But of course depends on how things will go.

I 'm not originally Dutch and unfortunately can't speak Dutch. So, someone who is comfortable with English would be good. I came here couple of years ago for job purposes and I don't have too many music related friends in amsterdam. Also since my girlfriend just moved in with me, I don't have a proper studio at my home. I had to sell most of my OTB gear. I currently do everything in Ableton , I still have maschine a Korg ER-1 some other stuff as well.

I'm into lots of different genres of music. Just to give an idea, these are some artists from my phone's current playlist : Novelist, Mumdance, Hodge, Missy Elliott, DJ Funk, DJ Deeon, Alex Coulton, Hysterics, Dougie F, Egyptian Lover, Pedestrian, Roy Davis Jr, K Kutta, Vril, Kowton, Future Brown, Lvis 1990.

In the past, I used to jam with a friend who also has Ableton on his macbook. So, 2 laptops can be plugged via an ethernet cable and played in sync. I'm pretty confident about ableton knowledge, know some Logic, had experience with different OTB gear. I'm not trained musically.

Anyway, if someone is interested , let me know via pm.

cheers

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search