The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Seeking Christian Vocalists/Spoken Word Artistes/Poets
Old 9th January 2015
Lives for gear

Seeking Christian Vocalists/Spoken Word Artistes/Poets

Presently I’m working on some experimental old school RnB. Please see the ‘distressed/retro’ Spoken Word YouTube link. I’ve found that RnB is a genre where Artistes can be sometimes reluctant to veer away, even slightly, from whatever is presently fashionable and so I’m looking for Spoken Word Artistes, Poets, Vocalists who are open to the idea of trying something - simply for the sake of being a just a little more experimental within this genre. The ‘distressed/retro’ YouTube link below has now been assigned to a Spoken Word Artiste but I’ll be experimenting with similar tracks. Please PM if interested in collaborating. My intention for the resulting works is simply to populate my Soundcloud/YouTube accounts and of course the results would be made available for you to distribute through your online networks too.

Age, male/female - irrelevant.

Peace.

PQlia.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search