The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Looking For Collaborator
Old 2nd September 2020
Here for the gear

Looking For Collaborator

Hello all

I am working on an album and am keen to get some collaborators on board.

I need help with the more technical side of rap production, as this particular album was conceived of when I was pretty fresh behind the boards.

So, what we have is a highly conceptual & idiosyncratic collection of songs, roughly hewn and in need of a nip/tuck!

I am also a filmmaker and the entire album will be being released in serial with a series of visuals which will amount to roughly a feature length film.

My budget is not big, given current economic circumstances, but I believe in the commercial viability of the project and would be more than happy to offer a portion of profits to collaborators.

I’m looking for people who, primarily, would be interested in an ongoing creative partnership. I have another 12 songs ready to go after this one, amounting to an album with a very clear vision of its own, and I am amassing new material every day.

However I believe we should all be paid for our Art, and would endeavour to recompense anyone involved in the development of the project, come wealthier times.

I have an album of demos for anyone who’s interested! Look forward to hearing from you
Old 8th September 2020
Lives for gear

For what you want/need you've been inboxed.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear