The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Somebody EQ my tracks INSIDE of my Studio One Song ?
Old 5th August 2020
Gear Addict

Somebody EQ my tracks INSIDE of my Studio One Song ?

Version 4 that is.

I kind of know what I do, but I seem to have trouble with demasking and just making the tracks stand out clearly.

I have mixing experience, mostly live though.

Very conservative little mix, 2 gits, bass, drums, vocals.

Old school rock sound.

The idea is that I still have full control and learn something along the way.

Won't happen so fast, just started recording, I would right now just like to know if people have done this before, what money they want for it, etc..

If I could do something in return would be perfect, like playing or editing or what not, my funds are limited these days.

Thanks!

EDIT: Don't know if it's perfectly clear: I send my S1-Song to someone, who also has S1, and he EQs with stock EQ or any EQ that I also happen to have.
Old 24th August 2020
Gear Head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matteusz View Post
Version 4 that is.

I kind of know what I do, but I seem to have trouble with demasking and just making the tracks stand out clearly.

I have mixing experience, mostly live though.

Very conservative little mix, 2 gits, bass, drums, vocals.

Old school rock sound.

The idea is that I still have full control and learn something along the way.

Won't happen so fast, just started recording, I would right now just like to know if people have done this before, what money they want for it, etc..

If I could do something in return would be perfect, like playing or editing or what not, my funds are limited these days.

Thanks!

EDIT: Don't know if it's perfectly clear: I send my S1-Song to someone, who also has S1, and he EQs with stock EQ or any EQ that I also happen to have.

Hey, have you got any recordings I could listen to? That's something I would be interested in. I have a keen ear but haven't been doing it for a long time. I also work in Studio One. I think it's possible to run 4.6 as well as 5 I upgraded to.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear