The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
vocalist from Berlin looking for people
Old 2nd May 2020
Here for the gear

vocalist from Berlin looking for people

Hey guys,
I’m a vocalist and lyricist from Berlin and I’m looking for people, who would like to collaborate.
Soundwise i’m envisioning something that moves between the wide spheres and clarity of modular synths and ambient, the progression of kraut, the warmth of house and hiphop and the humanism of singer-songwriting. I know, this is a wide range, but we’ll see, how we'll be able to move.
I do chores, singing, spoken word and raps and although the latter still comes most natural to me, I would like to move further away from them, as I find the rhythmic structure limiting, the scene one-dimensional and the messages more often than not somewhat clumsy.
Recently I did something like a mixtape over material from DJ Healer / Traumprinz, but obviously can’t publish it (yet?) as I haven't got clearance (yet?:-). So it’s not for distribution, but maybe the best way for me to show to you, how I sound (at the moment). Leave a message and I’ll send you a link.

Best
Maikell
Old 3rd May 2020
Lives for gear

Hello Maikell, I could be interested, could you please send me the link? Also, are you able to provide well recorded vocals on your own?
Old 6th May 2020
Here for the gear

hey there! thanks for the message, I've send you a link via pm!
Old 14th May 2020
Here for the gear

Berlin Collabrations

Hey bro, I do music production more than 5 years and I have experience in promotion, too. So email me and lets just do it! [email protected]
Old 17th May 2020
Gear Addict

Hi maikell
I record accoustic drums with glitchy synths and guitars. I'm always looking for a lyricist/vocalist to add that critical dimension.
Sample track here https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Wj...HLl6J5fIPZfbJ0
Cheers
Kieran
Old 18th May 2020
Here for the gear

Hey Im going to replace that piano sound with a sax (I recorded it for the sax player to explain the idea and show the timing im looking for) which I want to produce into a synth like deep tone but also Im looking for a vocalist to collab with. You know I could write about what inspires me and stuff but whatever I type here it dont matter really so instead Id rather say: just have a listen when you find a spare minute and perhaps something comes to your mind

https://soundcloud.com/wujekk/lofi-neo-soul1
Old 28th May 2020
Here for the gear

Hey there.

What you describe sounds quite akin to stuff that I produce (some days)

Here is a demo I knocked up for a friend's film project which I reckon fits your description

what's 2020 for 'krautrock'

Very rough analog mix that I just did to get it off to the choreographer, but gives you an idea of my sensibility (some days)
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear