The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Looking for GUITARIST for Collaboration on ROCK ALBUM Project
Old 2 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Looking for GUITARIST for Collaboration on ROCK ALBUM Project

Hey there,

I'm a rock songwriter, publishing my music under the name of ALIEN DRIVE (debut album "Are You the Enemy?" available everywhere - e.g. Spotify, if you'd like to take a listen).

I'm looking for a guitarist who would be interested in developing song ideas for an album together. In particular, I'm looking for someone who could assist me in further developing my song ideas but also for someone who may come up with some interesting ideas himself.

I'm open for different types of alternative rock, as long as the Vocals are melodic and as long as the music isn't mainstream.

The collaboration could be done online, so it doesn't matter where you're located.

I'm prepared to bear the production costs for the project, as long as I'm granted all use rights to the GTR parts (if I'm making this investment, I need to be on the safe side). I'm happy to discuss a percentage to any profit that is made with the album.

Of course, you will be recording all GTR parts for the album and be named as a band member and recording musician on the album.

Sounds interesting? Drop me a line!

Best,

ALIEN DRIVE
Attached Files

All These Bitter Days.mp3 (1.79 MB, 123 views)

Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN DRIVE View Post
Hey there,

I'm a rock songwriter, publishing my music under the name of ALIEN DRIVE (debut album "Are You the Enemy?" available everywhere - e.g. Spotify, if you'd like to take a listen).

I'm looking for a guitarist who would be interested in developing song ideas for an album together. In particular, I'm looking for someone who could assist me in further developing my song ideas but also for someone who may come up with some interesting ideas himself.

I'm open for different types of alternative rock, as long as the Vocals are melodic and as long as the music isn't mainstream.

The collaboration could be done online, so it doesn't matter where you're located.

I'm prepared to bear the production costs for the project, as long as I'm granted all use rights to the GTR parts (if I'm making this investment, I need to be on the safe side). I'm happy to discuss a percentage to any profit that is made with the album.

Of course, you will be recording all GTR parts for the album and be named as a band member and recording musician on the album.

Sounds interesting? Drop me a line!

Best,

ALIEN DRIVE
Do you have a deal?
Old 5 days ago
Here for the gear

Experienced Alternative Rock Guitarist

Hey there,

I am very interested in collaborating in your project as a guitarist. I listened to all your tracks, including the track you listed in your post above and I thought I would be the perfect guitarist for this project! BTW, Your songs are really cool and original...great stuff!

I am an experienced alternative rock guitarist and I've performed/recorded with plenty of successful bands/artists in my city's music scene since 2010. One of my main strengths is that I am extremely self-motivated and I really enjoy coming up with my own creative ideas for a project like this (besides what I've been told to play on a certain tracks). I am also very flexible when it comes to generating ideas for different genres or different types of songs within the same genre!

Here are a couple of videos of songs in which I have composed/recorded guitar parts for an alternative rock band called Monkey Temple. On the track called "Anumati", you can even see me playing my fender telecaster guitar left handed and upside down (btw, my name is Prawol and you can see my name in the credits section of one of those videos as well):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CqeC5TQgjk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV1glW9cSAs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ShVd9ZfLPc

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!
Old 5 days ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischoir View Post
Do you have a deal?
No, because I decided to self-release my first album. For the second one, which is currently being mastered, I'm confident to find at least an indie label.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search