The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Singer Songwriter looking for partner / producer/engineer
Old 27th January 2020
Here for the gear

Singer Songwriter looking for partner / producer/engineer

Hey GS,

Not a ton of context needed really; I'm a one-man band at this point and my lack of engineering chops (all self-taught) is legit holding me back from getting everything I want out of my tunes but also, in general, making it difficult to finish stuff.

I have an extensive music background and am addicted to making music and was just hoping to find someone who is as enthusiastic and hopefully artful about production and mixing.

I'd love for this to be a true partnership/collaboration. I'd love to be able to bounce musical ideas back and forth, work stuff out, and have both the music and the production be something to be proud of. And hey, like most anyone here, I'd love for this stuff to be successful and appreciated by a broader audience.

So far I have a couple hands-full of songs on soundcloud, mostly indie pop/dance/alt with a little R&B flavor, but I'm pretty open to all genres. I have many MANY more unreleased/unfinished songs that could be fun to work on OR, if this is interesting to you and you have visions of starting everything from scratch, I'm cool with that too!

Mostly just craving some collaboration and hoping to learn and be challenged by someone.

Thanks so much for your consideration - again, happy to send you my soundcloud if any of this sounds interesting!

THANKS!
Old 31st January 2020
Here for the gear

Hi ICW, probably would more likely attract someone if they could check some of your music....anyway, best of luck and wishing good times with your music
Old 4th February 2020
Here for the gear

You're totally right...sorry!

Thank you!

www.soundcloud.com/icw

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search