The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Need a beat producer I'm a social media influencer (260K Sub) & rapper with talent
Old 27th January 2020
Here for the gear

Need a beat producer I'm a social media influencer (260K Sub) & rapper with talent

I need a beat producer to work with that wants to work with me and I can give them exposure.

I have 263K subscribers on one YouTube channel, 8.4K on another, 15K IG followers.

I mainly do videos on addiction but have been introducing music content on my second channel which has been gaining traction, before I really hit it on the main platform I want to have an EP and a producer I've been collaborating with.

I expect instrumentals to be a shared vision. I will not pay for them upfront because I want the producer to be as invested as me, I can do a revenue share so when I make money on a song they make money as well. I will also promote the producer on the video, in the description, and list their channel as a top comment. The main goal would be making a video go viral and producing a great album. I am solid at rapping but will be working 4-8 hours a day to constantly improve because I have a large platform and a solid chance at gaining a lot of traction I want my performance to get people hooked from a first impression.

Stylistically I need someone who can primarily produce meaningful instrumentals that envoke emotions of sadness or inspiration with intensity.

I have had many fans reach out to me and didn't really feel what they were producing so I figured I'd ask here before asking my audience because I feel guilty rejecting my supporters. PM me if interested and you have the time, I'll send you one of my music videos along with instrumentals I like and will listen to what you produce to see if we feel each other before proceeding.
Old 27th January 2020
Lives for gear

Jesus...

I swear to God, in Ancient Greece there was some dude who ran a fish stall saying to to some musician... “yo, my fish shack is the most popular place in town... you can play here... I don’t pay, but, it’s be good PR for you and we can split the tip jug... and you get half off your first drink, well drinks only”
Old 27th January 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDingBat View Post
I need a beat producer to work with that wants to work with me and I can give them exposure.

I have 263K subscribers on one YouTube channel, 8.4K on another, 15K IG followers.

I mainly do videos on addiction but have been introducing music content on my second channel which has been gaining traction, before I really hit it on the main platform I want to have an EP and a producer I've been collaborating with.

I expect instrumentals to be a shared vision. I will not pay for them upfront because I want the producer to be as invested as me, I can do a revenue share so when I make money on a song they make money as well. I will also promote the producer on the video, in the description, and list their channel as a top comment. The main goal would be making a video go viral and producing a great album. I am solid at rapping but will be working 4-8 hours a day to constantly improve because I have a large platform and a solid chance at gaining a lot of traction I want my performance to get people hooked from a first impression.

Stylistically I need someone who can primarily produce meaningful instrumentals that envoke emotions of sadness or inspiration with intensity.

I have had many fans reach out to me and didn't really feel what they were producing so I figured I'd ask here before asking my audience because I feel guilty rejecting my supporters. PM me if interested and you have the time, I'll send you one of my music videos along with instrumentals I like and will listen to what you produce to see if we feel each other before proceeding.
Listing your ACTUAL insta and YouTube channel is the bare minimum, not sure why you didn't do that to begin with.
Old 27th January 2020
Gear Maniac

Need a beat producer I'm a social media influencer (260K Sub) & rapper with talent-.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Need a beat producer I'm a social media influencer (260K Sub) & rapper with talent-.jpg  

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search