The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Remote Bass Guitar Session Player Available
Old 25th December 2019
Remote Bass Guitar Session Player Available

Hi folks,

I'm looking to diversify and add more tracks to my bass showreel as I'm looking to try to do a lot more remote tracking and collaboration with people this year.

I have a wide range of tastes and influences but my playing mostly falls into the pop/rock categories (rather than classical or jazz). I have been playing for nearly 2 decades, have good equipment, a range of basses to cover different sonic ground, and happy to collaborate on everything from style, tone, arrangement, etc.

I am currently inbetween recording spaces and without my own spot to amp up or mic up, so everything would DI'd primarily at this point in time (RME fireface or Focusrite ISA One), or run parallel into pedals/preamps depending on the project. I am also happy to work out a time and place to reamp things if the project requires it and budget allows.

Selected online bass showreel:
https://soundcloud.com/gideon-k/sets...owreel/s-KUKvV

PM me if you have any tracks you think you might like some bass on. I am willing to do a few freebies depending on the circumstances or project, but aside from monetary payment I am looking to build some mutually beneficial skillswap scenarios with other creative types. Happy to discuss.

Cheers

Gideon

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search