The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Producer needing bands to record!
Old 20th November 2019
Here for the gear

Producer needing bands to record! [FREE]

Located in Manchester, UK.

Audio Engineering third year student looking for bands to record using a recently renovated SSL studio with desk, outboard gear, live room and a multitude of different microphones. Looking for bands that are able to keep in time to a click and/ or in time to themselves. I am not necessarily looking for any payment for this as i'm still building a portfolio together, although professional courtesy is all i ask for. I am easy going i and want the best for whoever i record so if you want i can send examples of recordings, but would like to start a dialogue with bands first to see what it is you are looking for.

Whichever way you would like to get in touch is fine by me, over gearslutz, email or telephone i will leave information below.

email;
[email protected]

mobile;

Cheers
Old 22nd November 2019
Gear Guru
Dude where are you located? You left out the most important part!.....LOL
Hey good luck with your career great way to gain experience and get clients......smart!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search